EDD Dec 2015

Missyyy

I'm going to see the same gynae who delivered my no.1. Will be waiting til 7+ weeks to visit him =) have you all visited gynae already? Can hear baby heartbeat?

By the way, do you all experience no.1 being very cranky and clingy now? My 19 month old toddler has been very clingy since a few weeks back and started to throw very bad tantrums. I'm sure that's part of the growing up phase whereby they can't verbally express how they feel.. but my mum also commented it could be because she can sense no.2 coming...

moomoo23

Hi all, I am a first time mum and is very excited! Went for a scan on Thursday and saw the little one's heartbeat... Such a touching scene. Hope all will go well and my next visit is 1 month later where I probably need to do some test. Can't decide what kind of test to do. Can anyone advise? The tests are Oscar, PE, NT, harmony and 20 week scan.

sunnykitty

my no1 still okay, so far he is just his usual self. Missyyy, throwing temper around that stage probably entering "terrible two" stage? haha
I remember i did some test for my no 1 but not oscar. it was just some blood test to check the percentage of down syndrome etc? and then one ultra sound scan (i think its the 20 week scan) which took like 15 minutes to look through baby's detail(check for cleft lips, spine, etc etc) ..

iroiro

Hi, this is my first pregnancy. This should be my 6th week, but I have not visited any gynae yet.
Friends recommended 3 gynaes:
1) Dr Esther Ng (Mt A)
2) Dr Benjamin Tham (TMC)
3) Dr TC Chang (TMC)

anyone has experience with any of them? would appreciate if you can share your views and their latest charges too...thanks!!!

TTCJT

Hey ej2911, I'm 5 weeks + today! Last week just made an appointment with Dr Tan KT at KKh, the private suite. no worries, if you are a private patient at KKH, you can choose the doc. If you feel uncomfortable you can change till you are comfortable. I chose her because shes had the earliest date. Others are all at June which will be around 10 weeks for me.

Last edited:

TTCJT

Hi sunnykitty thanks! Was suddenly so stressed over the gynae that i broke down suddenly..haha..silly me..anw, there is no preference of gynae as all the preferred one is not available. Hence we thot we r goin to give kk a call and asked for the earliest gynae that can fix an appt..if we r nt comfortable with that gynae, we can change to another one right? But does that mean we need to start checkup all over again? Can continue where we left?
Hey ej2911, I'm 5 weeks + today! Last week just made an appointment with Dr Tan KT at KKh, the private suite. no worries, if you are a private patient at KKH, you can choose the doc. If you feel comfortable you can change till you are comfortable. I chose her because shes had the earliest date. Others are all at June which will be around 10 weeks for me.

TTCJT

Anyway ladies, if you guys wanna join our fb group you can leave down your email its actually a secret group. no one can find out unless we invite :)

dardar2015

Hi ej2911 congrats! But I think it's best to find another gynae. 20+ weeks .. It's already the 2nd trimester by then.. My gynae is from Thomson medical , A L lim. Our mind was set upon first visit. Hmm most importantly you have to be very comfortable visitng the gynae and letting him/her to check your body. If you get what I mean. Haha..

Hi,

Same same. EDD Early Dec. Same Gynae. Haha.
Cheers.

Regards,
Dardar2015

dardar2015

Anybody going for harmony test? And how much does it cost? Thanks.
Hi,
We will be going as my age is 35.
It costs $1.2k (as compared to OSCAR $300+).
But we will like to know if there is any deficiencies at the earliest period.
It's the latest technology available.

First Child- EDD Early Dec 2015

Regards,
dardar2015

dardar2015

Hi All,

Anyone heard of NutriFresh or know about it?
I am a non milk person.
This soy product can be a substitute. Recommended by my colleague who is a mother of two.
Thanks in advance for any reply.

First Child - EDD Early Dec 2015

Regards,
Dardar2015

ling0113

Hi,
We will be going as my age is 35.
It costs $1.2k (as compared to OSCAR $300+).
But we will like to know if there is any deficiencies at the earliest period.
It's the latest technology available.

First Child- EDD Early Dec 2015

Regards,
dardar2015
Hi dardar2015,
my due date is early dec as well. And I went for harmony test few days ago. Waiting for the result.

dardar2015

Hi dardar2015,
my due date is early dec as well. And I went for harmony test few days ago. Waiting for the result.

Hi Ling0113,

the report result should be known 10days later right?
Mine is scheduled this mth end.

Yeah. Last batch of sg50 mums. :)

Do update on your results if possible.