EDD Dec 2015

gnissim23

Erm I don't really see any diff wheb I am drinking it. Lol. But it does fills my tummy for the am at least but I have stopped for v long.

ger-mummy

Hi... my edd 21 Dec... My 2nd bb
For those who choose KKH private doctor actually can look at neighbourhood private gynae. This is what I doing now as KKH is too far for me.
If you do not wan choose doctor then u under subsidize patients waiting time around 1.5-3hr depend on the Q on the day itself.

My 1st child I dunno where to go and just go polyclinic for pre-natal check till 20+ week refer to KKH under subsidized patient... You cant expect the same doctor visit u and check in the labour ward. Total delivery charge less than 2K all paid thru medisave stay at B+ (5Bedded + aircon) not sure KKH still have this ward. As my first child was borned 6 years ago.

This 2nd pregnancy, my hubby prefer to appoint one doctor for delivery that y we choose private gynae at Clementi SBCC Women Clnic Dr Ben Choey.

His antenatal fee was (before GST 7%)
From 12 weeks gestation - $800
From 16 weeks gestation - $720
From 20 weeks gestation - $650
From <12 weeks - 34 weeks gestation (for patient who will deliver outside Singapore) - $600
*** Medisave claim $450 upon delivery at hospital, need to produce receipts upon discharge from hospital to effect claim.

Delivery Charge (before GST 7%)
Normal Vaginal Delivery - $1800-200
Assisted Vaginal delivery (foeceps/ vacuum) - $2300-2500
C-Sec (emergency c-sec also)- $2800-3200
Post Delivery Abdonminal Sterilisation (TMC) - $980

Hospital : Mt A, Mt E and TMC

ahkiang

I am selling the confinement use herbalbath at $1.50 per pax.
It is cheaper than the local markert.

Confinement Herbal Bath $1.50 per pack
(30 packs for $45+$3postage)​
Local TCM selling at $2-$3.50 per pack

HP: 98489630 for enquiries
3-5 days of delivery / Self-Collection @ $45 dollar​

ahkiang

hi mummies i am selling confinement use bath sachet. Can anyone add me to the [h=2]EDD Dec 2015 facebook group? i am selling much cheaper than the local markets. usual $75 now $45[/h]

DiceWee

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Parfait

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Congrats to all mummies-to-be!

I have a preloved baby plus machine to let go. I think it worked for my baby as he is a calm and happy baby who reached his developmental milestones early.

Pls SMS me at 97634999 if you are interested. Will consider any reasonable offer. Best offer secures!

Wishing you all a safe and smooth pregnancy![/FONT]