Edd, Feb 2011.

Gem2505

hi all mummies,

left 1 more month n we will b able to c our little 1 ... yipee

i had just end my 10 days of hospital MC due to accident while stopping at traffic light when that uncle dont know y hit the back of my car. so scare when i was in hospital when the doc told me that i had a contraction which i didnt feel anything and ask me to stay in for observation. somemore tell me that i might deliver early which i was onli 33 weeks but lucky didnt n keep tell my small 1 to b strong n i will b there n must wait till full month ...

baby was about 2.2kg during my last check up, doc told me is abit bigger then normal but still ok ... gg to c her again tomolo

and hopefully can go without epidural this time on my big day ...

hoping to b on or after 3rd feb
omg. glad that both u and bb are fine now. rest well and hope bb comes out on the first day of CNY! hopefully u'll be the first mummy that gives birth to bb when the clock strike 12! then all of us will see u on the news n papers le. ha! ^_^

omg. glad that both u and bb are fine now. rest well and hope bb comes out on the first day of CNY! hopefully u'll be the first mummy that gives birth to bb when the clock strike 12! then all of us will see u on the news n papers le. ha! ^_^
thanks.

keke i oso hope so but dun want to gv bb so much stress so tell him on or after 3rd feb lor kekeke

Gem2505

thanks.

keke i oso hope so but dun want to gv bb so much stress so tell him on or after 3rd feb lor kekeke
good luck.. try eating more delicious food so he enjoy being inside for a longer period. haha! i v scared i will deliver early n will miss the CNY, end up with a tiger bb.. if i deliver anyday earlier than 37weeks, it will be a tiger bb le.. seeing my office colleauge deliver at 36+ only, im getting gan jiong already..

good luck.. try eating more delicious food so he enjoy being inside for a longer period. haha! i v scared i will deliver early n will miss the CNY, end up with a tiger bb.. if i deliver anyday earlier than 37weeks, it will be a tiger bb le.. seeing my office colleauge deliver at 36+ only, im getting gan jiong already..
i oso worry will b early keke ... n now so near make me more gan jiong ... ever dream tat i give birth early ... oh my god oh my god ... hopefully wont

Hi Hi. I went for my week 34 too last day of 2010, 31st -Dec-2010. Mine was also too big at 2.8KG with 6 weeks to go. My gyan said if too big, might need to C Sect. I'm so worried too. Also, at week 32, suddenly my gyan told us it's a Gal insteady or Boy. We were totally "Shock" till last week, it's confirm a Girl Girl. We're so delighted:)
wow, at week 32, the sex change? that's amazing!

Just came back from the gynae, at wk 35, my baby weighs 2.4kg, she has gained 400g over the last 2 weeks! Normally it's 200g every 2 weeks, i think nearer delivery, the wt gain really double up!

I told my gynae about the mild cramp on sun nite, then he inserted something inside me to see if the cervix is opened, luckily it's not. He said most cases babies will come out ard wk 38. Sigh, so sad..... now it's a gamble between tiger and bunny. If my baby comes out on wk 39, still got a tinny weeny chance of being a bunny. Must really really pray hard and talk to her to hang in there!

Jheyyy

Hello !

Been long since i last logged in !
At week 32, my baby was 1.91kg & my gynae told me to watch my diet :(
She said i can still go for natural birth but if it gets bigger, then will have to c-sec instead.
My EDD's on 15th Feb, so if i were to c-sec, i'll mostly have it done on the 14th of Feb :D

She's been v active lately & i can't wait to see her !
I've been dreaming of having her in my arms daily ~! :001_302:

hi,

went to gynae yesterday and was informed tat bb was 2.6kg ... and gynae also informed that i might give birth early by 1 or 2 weeks omg omg omg hv to talk to my bb everyday to tell him nt to come out b4 3rd feb lols

Hello !

Been long since i last logged in !
At week 32, my baby was 1.91kg & my gynae told me to watch my diet :(
She said i can still go for natural birth but if it gets bigger, then will have to c-sec instead.
My EDD's on 15th Feb, so if i were to c-sec, i'll mostly have it done on the 14th of Feb :D

She's been v active lately & i can't wait to see her !
I've been dreaming of having her in my arms daily ~! :001_302:
I think 1.9kg is still ok at week 32, my baby was about there, but yes, just eat normally, don't indulge, should be fine :)
c-sec on 14 Feb!, that's a great idea!

hi,

went to gynae yesterday and was informed tat bb was 2.6kg ... and gynae also informed that i might give birth early by 1 or 2 weeks omg omg omg hv to talk to my bb everyday to tell him nt to come out b4 3rd feb lols
Joanna, looks like we are on the same boat :(
sigh... looks like i have to get the confinement lady with the CNY rate which is $3,300 excluding ang bao.

Gem2505

Just came back from the gynae, at wk 35, my baby weighs 2.4kg, she has gained 400g over the last 2 weeks! Normally it's 200g every 2 weeks, i think nearer delivery, the wt gain really double up!

I told my gynae about the mild cramp on sun nite, then he inserted something inside me to see if the cervix is opened, luckily it's not. He said most cases babies will come out ard wk 38. Sigh, so sad..... now it's a gamble between tiger and bunny. If my baby comes out on wk 39, still got a tinny weeny chance of being a bunny. Must really really pray hard and talk to her to hang in there!
think Feb mummies all super gan jiong and like having a gambling game in hand. all praying for bunny babies and hope bb comes out only when the clock strikes 12 on 3 Feb. LOL! i think mine still not so bad coz my edd is 24feb. if deliver at wk 38, will be mid feb. if wk 37, will be exactly on 3 feb! =)

Joanna, looks like we are on the same boat :(
sigh... looks like i have to get the confinement lady with the CNY rate which is $3,300 excluding ang bao.
RabbyMummy,

Ya lor but i wont b getting confinement lady. i will do it by myself and my mum say mayb coming over for 2 weeks to help me oso.

Hihi, I think after going through these 35weeks, I began to feel that whether I get Tiger or a Bunny baby is not as important as having a safe delivery and a healthy and happy baby. In fact, with all the discomfort these few weeks (heartburn, pelvic pain, hips ache), I am hoping that baby will come out as soon as he is ready to!

Hi Rabbymummy, Joanna, I am also not getting a CL. It's quite ridiculous to be paying such a price just because it's CNY period.. I will just make do with my mum and my hubby, just got to have faith that baby will be good and that I can overcome whatever that comes my way! :tlaugh:

Hi All,
Happy new year!
I agree to lollipop, the most important thing is having a healthy baby and a save delivery, Tiger or Bunny doesn't really matter. I have many Tiger friends, they are all doing fine.

BTW, does anyone know hte market rate for the AngBao to confinement lady? The price they quoted is excliding ang bao, right?

And where do you buy maternity pads?

nutela

Hi I am planning to go without epidural as well though I know my treshold of pain is horrible. Reason is because I have been reading up. you can take a look at my blog where I posted information about it haha (Little Ones: How does Epidural Really Affect the Baby). That's why if possible and nothing major happens, I really want to have natural birth but if really cannot I guess I have to take caesarian (Little Ones: Why Vaginal Birth is Better than Cesarean) :embarrassed:.
I oso wan to go natural birth but my last check up at wk 32, my baby is stil in breach position......n doc say for c-sect, need to deliver earlier....20 feb instead....sigh....i really2 wan natural birth n w/o epidural....coz i am super super scared of needles.....
i rather tahan my pain than seeing needle n end up incresing my heartbeat! hahahaha

Gem2505

I oso wan to go natural birth but my last check up at wk 32, my baby is stil in breach position......n doc say for c-sect, need to deliver earlier....20 feb instead....sigh....i really2 wan natural birth n w/o epidural....coz i am super super scared of needles.....
i rather tahan my pain than seeing needle n end up incresing my heartbeat! hahahaha
hmm.. mine at week 31 still sitting down. dont think so much at the moment. bb can turn any time now till full term. if ur pain tolerence level high, den dont go for epi. so how heavy is ur bb now?

nutela

hmm.. mine at week 31 still sitting down. dont think so much at the moment. bb can turn any time now till full term. if ur pain tolerence level high, den dont go for epi. so how heavy is ur bb now?
Juz went check up on tues... My baby is 1.7kg... Is he light?? Hubby say " so light, better eat more" so nw he stuff me wit so many food but i cant take it cz e tummy nw feels so bloated n hard wit my baby inside.... Hahaha.... I hope my baby wil turn soon.... Nw i can feel him swimming inside.. Like one day, e head on e rite n e nex day e head mv to e top... N today he goin to my left side..... So much mvment n pushg! I loving it!

Gem2505

Juz went check up on tues... My baby is 1.7kg... Is he light?? Hubby say " so light, better eat more" so nw he stuff me wit so many food but i cant take it cz e tummy nw feels so bloated n hard wit my baby inside.... Hahaha.... I hope my baby wil turn soon.... Nw i can feel him swimming inside.. Like one day, e head on e rite n e nex day e head mv to e top... N today he goin to my left side..... So much mvment n pushg! I loving it!
hmm.. if at week 32, bb weigh about 1.7kg, its alil small bah. most bb weigh more than 2kg at week 32. but mine, at week 31, is about 1.5kg. coz all along, my bb is small and lighter than average. i think its ok as long as bb did grow over the weeks and gain weight each week. weight n size not as impt as bb's health. i suppose you're doing ok since ur gynae didnt mention anything else. ;)
my girl moves alot. till i cannot tahan at times... =_= she's like having some r&b dancing in there. hahaha!

eowyn

Hi Hi. I went for my week 34 too last day of 2010, 31st -Dec-2010. Mine was also too big at 2.8KG with 6 weeks to go. My gyan said if too big, might need to C Sect. I'm so worried too. Also, at week 32, suddenly my gyan told us it's a Gal insteady or Boy. We were totally "Shock" till last week, it's confirm a Girl Girl. We're so delighted:)
I thought that the sex should be already confirmed at week 20? Hmm.... then perhaps i should double-check with gynea again. I bought all blue clothes and stuff for my boy. If its a gal instead, then have to buy pink. Haha....