Edd, Feb 2011.

last spurt of growth is really so true! 2 weeks ago, I said my baby is 2.4kg right, today i went gynae, he said my baby is 2.9kg!!!! gained 500g in 2 wks, omg, and I did not eat durian at all, just eat as per usual.
I told my gynae i had mild cramps almost everyday, he confirmed that it is braxton hicks and a sign of labor coming. In fact he said after next week can deliver already, oh no.... but he will be on leave from 6 to 13 Feb (my EDD is 10 Feb) so how? my baby got slim chance of being a bunny, more like hello kitty now.

my baby is small too...at wk 32, he weighs 1.7kg...n doc advised to eat more...seems durian is a good choice to upz the baby weight but i dun really fancy durian......hehehe.....
i been stuffing lotsa food nowadays coz i wan my baby to be at least more than 2kg....goin for check up today evening!!!!
Nutela, don't worry, your baby will definitely be more than 2kg, keep us updated on your check up today.

Moon kok

Me facing the same problem as you. my gynae will be on leave from 1st Feb till dunno when (My Edd is 6 Feb):(And I also had mild cramp daily. Going to visit my gynae on tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine. Just wish my baby girl can hang till my Edd, wooo.....I wan a bunny girl!

last spurt of growth is really so true! 2 weeks ago, I said my baby is 2.4kg right, today i went gynae, he said my baby is 2.9kg!!!! gained 500g in 2 wks, omg, and I did not eat durian at all, just eat as per usual.
I told my gynae i had mild cramps almost everyday, he confirmed that it is braxton hicks and a sign of labor coming. In fact he said after next week can deliver already, oh no.... but he will be on leave from 6 to 13 Feb (my EDD is 10 Feb) so how? my baby got slim chance of being a bunny, more like hello kitty now.

nutela

Nutela, don't worry, your baby will definitely be more than 2kg, keep us updated on your check up today.
Hi rabbymummy! Thanks alot! N yippee!!!!! Went fir my check up earlier n was pleased wit e results! Baby hv mv his head dwn gettg ready .... No more breech position... Wat a relief! N baby nw is 2.3kg..... Yeah yeah.... More than 2kg already... So happy liao.. No nd durian ah!

Hi rabbymummy! Thanks alot! N yippee!!!!! Went fir my check up earlier n was pleased wit e results! Baby hv mv his head dwn gettg ready .... No more breech position... Wat a relief! N baby nw is 2.3kg..... Yeah yeah.... More than 2kg already... So happy liao.. No nd durian ah!
Great to hear that! How many weeks are you now? 34? we r really into the final lap of pregnancy, remember to hang in there and take all the nutritious food that we can give to our baby. Baby will grow very fast from now...

nutela

Great to hear that! How many weeks are you now? 34? we r really into the final lap of pregnancy, remember to hang in there and take all the nutritious food that we can give to our baby. Baby will grow very fast from now...
yup...now wk 34 already.....wah..now very tiring oready...ribs pain, back pain,legi pain, knee pain....now i really2 feel like a pregnant woman...i had a blissful first trimester, no morning sickness, no headaches, no vomitting..so relax n cool mummy...now like an old woman walking coz smtimes e back ache, but when sitting dwn, baby pushes the ribs....lying dwn better! but how to lie dwn at wrk..hahahaha
endurance to all mummy...juz a few more hurdles to go!

Gem2505

ha.. that HELLO KITTY is super funny! LOL! then u try to deliver on 3-5 Feb lor. just nice for CNY! =) can take 2 ang bows. coz they say when adult first see bb, must give ang bow. so just in time for 2 red packets... wheeee~

Gem2505

yup...now wk 34 already.....wah..now very tiring oready...ribs pain, back pain,legi pain, knee pain....now i really2 feel like a pregnant woman...i had a blissful first trimester, no morning sickness, no headaches, no vomitting..so relax n cool mummy...now like an old woman walking coz smtimes e back ache, but when sitting dwn, baby pushes the ribs....lying dwn better! but how to lie dwn at wrk..hahahaha
endurance to all mummy...juz a few more hurdles to go!
yea. glad to know ur bb doing well. guess im the only one left with bb under 2kg.. last week appt, doc say bb ABOUT 1.7kg only ( week 33 ). nx appt is nx week. hopefully she can cross 2.2kg at least when she's out den im ok already.

i keep having gastric like pain.. rib, back,arms,legs,knees, everywhere is aching! terrible. every night is a challenge coz no matter which side i face when going to slp, also not comfortable. haiz. =(

back aches v bad. sometimes even getting out of bed also a problem. hubby had to pull me out instead.

nutela

yea. glad to know your baby doing well. guess im the only one left with baby under 2kg.. last week appt, doc say baby ABOUT 1.7kg only ( week 33 ). nx appt is nx week. hopefully she can cross 2.2kg at least when she's out then im ok already.

i keep having gastric like pain.. rib, back,arms,legs,knees, everywhere is aching! terrible. every night is a challenge coz no matter which side i face when going to sleep, also not comfortable. sigh. =(

back aches very bad. sometimes even getting out of bed also a problem. hubby had to pull me out instead.
eat more ah...eat more than 3 meals a day, then eat at night...hehehe...i tried to do tat when i was wk 32 coz my baby was underwt @ 1.6kg, not really underwt but at the marginal zone betw underwt n acceptable wt......so i abit not happy so i force2 myself to eat n drink more milk n soya bean.....n now at wk 34, happily he went up to 2.3kg...
me 2....i hate when sleeping time coz all pain n not comfortable anymore, lying flat on the bed causes my back to ache, turn left, turn rite, i feel the babya kicking2...n then when nd to go toilet , nd hubby to pull me up too! hahahaah

i oso hv gastric pain...is pain on the left side counted as gastric pain? not sure, like smtg pokin2

Gem2505

eat more ah...eat more than 3 meals a day, then eat at night...hehehe...i tried to do tat when i was wk 32 coz my baby was underwt @ 1.6kg, not really underwt but at the marginal zone betw underwt n acceptable wt......so i abit not happy so i force2 myself to eat n drink more milk n soya bean.....n now at wk 34, happily he went up to 2.3kg...
me 2....i hate when sleeping time coz all pain n not comfortable anymore, lying flat on the bed causes my back to ache, turn left, turn rite, i feel the babya kicking2...n then when nd to go toilet , nd hubby to pull me up too! hahahaah

i oso hv gastric pain...is pain on the left side counted as gastric pain? not sure, like smtg pokin2
im trying to eat as much as i can liao. but still like no diff. end up, im the one gaining weight instead. ha! i've gained 13kgs so far. but bb still so small. -_-"
we're experiencing the same thing at night. hopefully by nx appt, bb will go up to 2kg at least. now, good time to eat more coz of the CNY goodies! haha.
my gastric pain is in the middle, between the ribcage at the top. poking pain all that, im already getting used to it. haiz. painnnn ahhhhh....

nutela

i also gain total 15kg...n the doc say its good n healthy to gain around tat wt....
too much is not good..later harder to slim dwn back..heheeh

im trying to eat as much as i can liao. but still like no diff. end up, im the one gaining weight instead. ha! i've gained 13kgs so far. but bb still so small. -_-"
we're experiencing the same thing at night. hopefully by nx appt, bb will go up to 2kg at least. now, good time to eat more coz of the CNY goodies! haha.
my gastric pain is in the middle, between the ribcage at the top. poking pain all that, im already getting used to it. haiz. painnnn ahhhhh....
Hi Gem2505, you can try lying down more and sleep on your left, that will increase the blood circulation to baby, hence increase baby's weight. Hope this helps!

Gem2505

Hi Gem2505, you can try lying down more and sleep on your left, that will increase the blood circulation to baby, hence increase baby's weight. Hope this helps!
arh. but i will have breathing difficulties when lying on the left, therefore, i NEVER sleeps on my left.. omg.. i only slp on my right.. n, i can still slp facing UP till now. haha... bb prefer me facing up. when i slp on sides, she kicks non stop and i totally cannot slp. LOL.

nutela

arh. but i will have breathing difficulties when lying on the left, therefore, i NEVER sleeps on my left.. omg.. i only slp on my right.. n, i can still slp facing UP till now. haha... bb prefer me facing up. when i slp on sides, she kicks non stop and i totally cannot slp. LOL.
LOL...me 2....if i slp on e left, i feel kicking n then change to my rite, kicking too...lie flat...no plc to kick..hahah

Dragon76

Me too gtg to miss e chance of having a bunny baby:( Went to see my gynae today and doc said my baby gal is overweight liao. Today is my week 38 and baby is already at 3.5kg. Doc give me by coming tue to see if I can conceive naturally or not if not, he will induce if order for me to have a normal delivey else too big, I may have difficulty delivering the baby.

etlo

I was supposed to give birth on 8 feb and have alittle rabbit. Today my little girl decided she wants to be a tiger instead and my water bag burst at 4 am!37 weeks no warning n now my little kitten is here!:001_302:

Moon kok

Woww..!! congrat!! mine suppose is 6 Feb. But since yesterday nite till now, I feel the cramp getting more often. Keep telling my girl still have 2 weeks to go! Hope she can wait till after CNY.

I was supposed to give birth on 8 feb and have alittle rabbit. Today my little girl decided she wants to be a tiger instead and my water bag burst at 4 am!37 weeks no warning n now my little kitten is here!:001_302:

Me too gtg to miss e chance of having a bunny baby:( Went to see my gynae today and doc said my baby gal is overweight liao. Today is my week 38 and baby is already at 3.5kg. Doc give me by coming tue to see if I can conceive naturally or not if not, he will induce if order for me to have a normal delivey else too big, I may have difficulty delivering the baby.
usually the weight of the baby when it comes out is lighter than the estimated 3.5kg. i think now most important is that you have a smooth delivery, take care and update us ya?

Congrats! Wish you a happy motherhood and try to have as much rest as you can during your confinement. Update us whenever you can!

Jheyyy

Hi there ~!

Going for my next appt tomorrow ! Scan for AFI & fetal weight too.
I bet my gynae is going to nag & nag at me for putting on more weight again :/

You people are like super excited for D-day !
I'm like starting to feel restless all day now.
No CNY mood, no motivation & all.
I've not even started packing my hospital bag (already gonna be 37weeks along), & still doing some last minute shopping for baby's stuffs.
Everyone in the family is worried that i'll deliver earlier than my EDD & i'm the only one who's not worried, hahah ~

I'm starting to feel scared everytime i think about delivery; the pain & all.
Sometimes i feel like giving up, & sometimes i hope i'm able to have a forward button to fast-forward till after my D-day :(