Edd, Feb 2011.

i hv delivered yesterday. morning doc came, burst waterbag which is so so painful tat i cried, then induced me. my epi was ok. after a few hrs, they detect tat baby's heartbeat went down. doc made a quick decision to do c-sect. rowed into e op theatre immediately. was shivering madly due to epi. less than an hr whole thing was done. e cord was indeed round baby^s neck, so thankful tat e doc saved my baby.

now having difficulty breastfeed cos my nipples r a bit short n baby trying to latch on. my nipples r so sore!
Congrats Rabbymummy! So happy for you that both you and baby are fine. It must have been an experience. Rest well and don't give up on breastfeeding!

Gem2505

Hey Gem2505,

We have the same EDD, 24th Feb! But I'm alrdy feeling that bb can't wait to come out. Been feeling very breathless and is always panting. Maybe u r right..I should have some faith with my gynae. Just pray hard that bb will be alright n healthy until my next visit which will be on the 10th of Feb. He is moving so much inside.. I really think that he feels so cramp within. Why r u gg to induce at week 38? Where will u be delivering? Excited? :)

I wish u n all MTBs a very smooth delivery when D day comes! :)
icic.. im also feeling breathless almost all the time.
im inducing coz my girl is very small. still ard 1.8kg only. so i see no point keeping her inside till "surprises" comes.
im afraid she's not getting enough nutrients all that. so deliver earlier and milk feed better lor.
im delivering at KKH. =) already did my ward booking and admission all that liao. hehe!
excited.. but also mixed feelings. coz its my first bb. im quite lost now. ha.
dunno what to expect all that. dont wanna think so much. walk 1 step see 1 step.

what abt u? whr u delivering?

biorkpink

icic.. im also feeling breathless almost all the time.
im inducing coz my girl is very small. still ard 1.8kg only. so i see no point keeping her inside till "surprises" comes.
im afraid she's not getting enough nutrients all that. so deliver earlier and milk feed better lor.
im delivering at KKH. =) already did my ward booking and admission all that liao. hehe!
excited.. but also mixed feelings. coz its my first bb. im quite lost now. ha.
dunno what to expect all that. dont wanna think so much. walk 1 step see 1 step.

what abt u? whr u delivering?
I get what u mean. Dun worry too much. My MIL gave birth to my sister in law when she was 2.1kg only. She says smaller size easier to give birth.
My doc says my boy's head abit big. Hopefully I won't need to go for a C-Sect. But anyhow, as long as bb is healthy, I'll go with whatever decisions my doc suggest. Oh, I'll be delivering at Mt. A and I'm also a first time mom. I'm excited and scared. Dunno what to expect on that day. So many wild thoughts coming thru and keeping me all paranoid and sensitive. Haiz.. I think I'm suffering from slight depression. Been thinking too much...

I pray everyday that I'll go thru this smoothly. Feels very xin ku too. Now having problem walking. My left side hip hurts whenever I walk. I can't stand nor bend.. Having to get down from bed and walk to the bathroom is a challenge every now n then.

I hope I'll be stronger. Oops sorry I think I rant too much.

:p
Biork

Gem2505

I get what u mean. Dun worry too much. My MIL gave birth to my sister in law when she was 2.1kg only. She says smaller size easier to give birth.
My doc says my boy's head abit big. Hopefully I won't need to go for a C-Sect. But anyhow, as long as bb is healthy, I'll go with whatever decisions my doc suggest. Oh, I'll be delivering at Mt. A and I'm also a first time mom. I'm excited and scared. Dunno what to expect on that day. So many wild thoughts coming thru and keeping me all paranoid and sensitive. Haiz.. I think I'm suffering from slight depression. Been thinking too much...

I pray everyday that I'll go thru this smoothly. Feels very xin ku too. Now having problem walking. My left side hip hurts whenever I walk. I can't stand nor bend.. Having to get down from bed and walk to the bathroom is a challenge every now n then.

I hope I'll be stronger. Oops sorry I think I rant too much.

:p
Biork
i have low tolerance on pain lor. so dunno whether can tahan the pain even thou bb is small. LOL! last time de menses cramp i also cannot tahan one lor. this time round, i dont dare to imagine. -_-"
hmm.. dont think so much negative thing. everything will be fine de. i keep thinking about what food to eat and shopping spree instead lor. ha. somemore now CNY period. go shopping see so many nice clothes but i cant wear.. sian lor. im looking forward for my post natal massage too! cant wait for it and not forgetting the night sleeping part. can slp better aft delivery coz now really terrible. every night is a torture. walking is a good exercise now. but not too much ah. take great care! =)

nutela

i have low tolerance on pain lor. so dunno whether can tahan the pain even thou bb is small. LOL! last time de menses cramp i also cannot tahan one lor. this time round, i dont dare to imagine. -_-"
hmm.. dont think so much negative thing. everything will be fine de. i keep thinking about what food to eat and shopping spree instead lor. ha. somemore now CNY period. go shopping see so many nice clothes but i cant wear.. sian lor. im looking forward for my post natal massage too! cant wait for it and not forgetting the night sleeping part. can slp better aft delivery coz now really terrible. every night is a torture. walking is a good exercise now. but not too much ah. take great care! =)
hope can slp better after delivery but i think comes with a little more sacrifices since now baby hv come out....hhehehe..i am also a first time mum...worried n scared..i didnt go for pregnancy classes either..juz take everything step by step...i hope my delivery will b ok..not much pain ah..i very scared..... i dun wan to go for c-sect either, later after gvg birth , it b more painful, harder way to get well n slim back...hehehehe...i wish all of us a smooth n easy delivery!
endure...a few more weeks to go before we c our baby!

tis morning having a bit of menses n thick discharge (dunno whether is it from water bag) and a bit cramp. then call KKH for advise to see whether i need to go to hospital. nurse told me to wait till real menses come or water bag or contraction within every 10~15 min. but nw totally dun feel anything yet except bb moving happily inside. still thinking whether should i go down to KKH to check or nt or is it bb can wait till tomolo mid nite hmmmm...

etlo

i ate so much also no use. i drink full cream milk.. chocolates all that.. durians.. somemore now, cny goodies. no diff leh. i gained alot, but not her. think my delivery will be easy then. but at least she's healthy. just that she's small n lighter in weight. the only thing i scared is she have to stay in the hospital while i discharge coz she's small all that..
That time did you manage to check if the placenta was passing enough nutrients to your child? At 24 weeks or so I went for a check up - the sonography time - and it showed that placenta wasn't passing enough nutrients to the child due to uterine notch. My gynae told me like that the child will not receive much and will become small and premature. He then made me eat asprin (it was supposed to help for pregnancy actually - just see the dosage only) and after that we kept checking on the rate of nutrints passed between the placeta and child. We made sure that both sides were receiving enough nutrients. It helped that she really grew after that and was of slightly small but considered normal birth weight when she decided to be tigeress instead of rabbit.

Last edited:
tis morning having a bit of menses n thick discharge (dunno whether is it from water bag) and a bit cramp. then call KKH for advise to see whether i need to go to hospital. nurse told me to wait till real menses come or water bag or contraction within every 10~15 min. but nw totally dun feel anything yet except bb moving happily inside. still thinking whether should i go down to KKH to check or nt or is it bb can wait till tomolo mid nite hmmmm...
Good luck Joanna! Take care and hope you have a safe and smooth delivery! My baby is so comfortable inside me that my wait just have to continue.. Went for my check-up yesterday and baby is already 3.3kg.. hope the delivery will not get too tough.. especially when he still doesnt seem to want to make his debut..

Good luck Joanna! Take care and hope you have a safe and smooth delivery! My baby is so comfortable inside me that my wait just have to continue.. Went for my check-up yesterday and baby is already 3.3kg.. hope the delivery will not get too tough.. especially when he still doesnt seem to want to make his debut..
thanks.

me now still at home waiting for the sign tat KKH nurse told me.

good luck to u too.

Gem2505

I'm at the delivery suite now! Super nervous. Although my eyes are super tired, I just can't slp.
Today aftnoon had my weekly detailed scan. Results not good.
Waterbag de water level low. Then bb didn't gain weight for the past 1 week.
Haiz. My gynae is on overseas leave. Then I had to see another doc instead.
He ask me admit aft 12mn to induce.
Now doing CTG scanning. In a moment time will start inducing.
I'm sooooo not mentally prepared. Bb is 36w+ only.
Haiz. Hello kitty vs buds bunny now~

biorkpink

I'm at the delivery suite now! Super nervous. Although my eyes are super tired, I just can't slp.
Dear Gem,
Don't worry ok? Ur baby will be fine. U must Jia you ok? Try to get some sleep cos u will need the energy to push later.
U will be seeing ur lil darling soon! :) Jia you Jia you!!

All the best Gem! Hang in there! Very soon you will see your precious baby!

luvjoanne

Jiayou gem! Doesn't matter if it's hello kitty or bugs bunny, what matters is ur health n bb's health!
Update us with the gd news!

Gem2505

Back to normal ward now. Since 1am de induce till now, I've dilate only 1 cm!
Had contractions every 2 mins.. Cannot tahan so I took pain relief on my thigh.
Alot better but I'm feeling the pain getting stronger coz the pain relief can tahan 5hrs max and it's 6hrs since the injection.
Doc say cfm will deliver aft 12am later coz no dilation all that. He going to do a 2nd induce for me later at 2am.. So I think tml morning den will deliver le.. ;)
Keep sleeping.. Ha!

benaudz

Congrats to all mamas who are due in feb & wishing for a bunny baby! My edd is 21 feb but feel like she's about to pop out anytime! Gynae measured her two weeks ago and she was abt 3.6kg. *pengz* gynae even said might hit 4kg. :S
All the best to everyone!

Moon kok

Dear All Mummies,

Little Princess Cayenne say Hello to all Mummies and Happy New Year!! :)

Baby Cayenne arrived at Mt. Alvernia on 31st Jan 9.42pm, 3.225kg :) Hope the rest of mummies have a save delivery soon.

Gem2505,

Jia you!!

Dear All Mummies,

Little Princess Cayenne say Hello to all Mummies and Happy New Year!! :)

Baby Cayenne arrived at Mt. Alvernia on 31st Jan 9.42pm, 3.225kg :) Hope the rest of mummies have a save delivery soon.

Gem2505,

Jia you!!
Congrats Moon kok! I was still in Mt A on Mon night! If only I know, I would have come and visit you on Tuesday morning before I discharge with my Baby Ashley! Have a speedy recovery!

I wonder how is Gem? I heard from the nurses that although today is the first day of CNY, the real rabbit year is only after 4 Feb 12.30pm....

Moon kok

Thanks RabbyMummy, what a coincidence! haha.. how long you took for labour? what is your baby weight?

Yup, this year slightly diff from normal new year. Lunar second after 12.30pm then consider as Rabbit.

I wonder how is Gem? I heard from the nurses that although today is the first day of CNY, the real rabbit year is only after 4 Feb 12.30pm....