Edd, Feb 2011.

hi all mummies,

i had already give birth to my second child "Jadon" on 2feb2011 at 2.58pm and weight 3.42kg. baby cant wait any more and prefer to take hong bao himself.

i reach KKH about 11+ am on 2feb2011 and was told tat is already 4~5cm. nurse told me tat i still need to wait about 6 hours then can give birth and cos i was in really veri pain i took epi ard 1+ haiz who knw by 2+pm i feel like gg toilet to poo nurse still ask me to hold on to it cos doctor still haven reach once doctor reach juz a few push bb jadon is out keke :Dancing_wub:

nw i'm already back to my home sweet home :001_302:

Gem2505

Hi All! I've delivered my lil princess today at 1.36pm.
After 2 induce which dragged for 36hours, I decided to go for c sect.
Half body anesthetic.. Didn't take epidural. I took the spinal injection.
the pain relief is damn good n I cried upon hearing bb first cry!
Baby girl weigh 2.01kg! Super small. But she's healthy. So most prob will discharge tgt with me.
=)
she did collect quite alot of red packets from relatives..
Parents n in laws collect for us n passed it to me just now.
Bb resemble me alot n her lips resemble my husband.
I felt soooo.. Fortunate now! No words to describe my happiness!

Wishes all mums have a smooth delivery!

Madako

Baby girl weigh 2.01kg! Super small. But she's healthy. So most prob will discharge tgt with me.
=)

Congrats!!! Baby wana be first Rabbit huh!
Good that all went so well...
Take good care now...

Madako

Dear All Mummies,

Little Princess Cayenne say Hello to all Mummies and Happy New Year!! :)

Baby Cayenne arrived at Mt. Alvernia on 31st Jan 9.42pm, 3.225kg :) Hope the rest of mummies have a save delivery soon.

Gem2505,

Jia you!!

Congrats!!! What a relief ya? Finally get to see your baby after so many months...
Its' worth it...
Now me waiting for Sunday delivery...

Madako

hi all mummies,

i had already give birth to my second child "Jadon" on 2feb2011 at 2.58pm and weight 3.42kg. baby cant wait any more and prefer to take hong bao himself.

i reach KKH about 11+ am on 2feb2011 and was told tat is already 4~5cm. nurse told me tat i still need to wait about 6 hours then can give birth and cos i was in really veri pain i took epi ard 1+ haiz who knw by 2+pm i feel like gg toilet to poo nurse still ask me to hold on to it cos doctor still haven reach once doctor reach juz a few push bb jadon is out keke :Dancing_wub:

nw i'm already back to my home sweet home :001_302:
Congrats! Envy, you 3 mummies gave birth one after one...
Me still waiting...

Madako

Thanks RabbyMummy, what a coincidence! haha.. how long you took for labour? what is your baby weight?

Yup, this year slightly diff from normal new year. Lunar second after 12.30pm then consider as Rabbit.
Yes, i heard of it too...
But not sure true or not...
But it should be ok. Its' the babies' choice huh...

Gem2505

Congrats!!! Baby wana be first Rabbit huh!
Good that all went so well...
Take good care now...
Ha! First day of rabbit year but not 1 baby in sg..
But I'm glad everything is over! She has been behaving v well.
She's with me watching chn 8, Tony Leung show. ha!!
Feeling v v v warm n perspire alot! Air con ald switch v low le but I totally no feel man.

biorkpink

=)

Congrat to you Gem! U have finally delivered n must be very touched when u first get to see ur princess :)
I bet I'll tear too when this happens. Pls get more rest n take lotsa care!
Happy New Year! :D

Gem2505

Congrat to you Gem! you have finally delivered n must be very touched when you first get to see your princess :)
I bet I'll tear too when this happens. Pls get more rest n take lotsa care!
Happy New Year! :D
Thanks! I think most mum will tear bah. V touching moment..
Some dads do tear too. Coz I did c sect, my husband didn't go in with me.
But he was jumping high n low in the ward when I'm back! Lol.
Majiam small kid just won a toy litat.
Haf to be on bed all the way. Felt alil pain on the stitches area.
Try to take panadol n slp more to make the pain lesser..
Just now the nurse push bb to my room, we talk to her, she open her eyes n keep blinking..
Plus end up she keep looking at the tv position. Super cute!
After all these pain, it's all worthwhile!

JiA you all mums, it's our month! ;)

biorkpink

Thanks! I think most mum will tear bah. V touching moment..
Some dads do tear too. Coz I did c sect, my husband didn't go in with me.
But he was jumping high n low in the ward when I'm back! Lol.
Majiam small kid just won a toy litat.
Haf to be on bed all the way. Felt alil pain on the stitches area.
Try to take panadol n slp more to make the pain lesser..
Just now the nurse push bb to my room, we talk to her, she open her eyes n keep blinking..
Plus end up she keep looking at the tv position. Super cute!
After all these pain, it's all worthwhile!

JiA you all mums, it's our month! ;)
Yes! Its all worthwhile! That's so cute. She is alrdy starting to enjoy life n watch tv! :)
Have u start bf-ing yet? :)

Gem2505

Yes! Its all worthwhile! That's so cute. She is alrdy starting to enjoy life n watch tv! :)
Have u start bf-ing yet? :)
Ha.. Somemore the tv show was Tony Leung de, my all time fave actor.
My husband still say like mother like daughter.. lol!
Not yet. I can't really carry her on my arms. Still on drip. Plus I think not v safe to bf cox I had half body anesthetic during delivery.
Think tml den try. Trying to massage the breasts n stimulate the milk duct first.

biorkpink

Ha.. Somemore the tv show was Tony Leung de, my all time fave actor.
My husband still say like mother like daughter.. lol!
Not yet. I can't really carry her on my arms. Still on drip. Plus I think not v safe to bf cox I had half body anesthetic during delivery.
Think tml den try. Trying to massage the breasts n stimulate the milk duct first.
That's so cute! :)
I can't wait to see my lil one haha!
U better take more rest and don't move about too much. The stitches must have hurt a great deal.
So happy for u! You have finally entered motherhood. :)
Wei da de mummy! :)

Gem2505

That's so cute! :)
I can't wait to see my lil one haha!
you better take more rest and dont't move about too much. The stitches must have hurt a great deal.
So happy for you! You have finally entered motherhood. :)
Wei da mummy! :)
I'm still total bed ridden coz on drip all that. Think will be attach to bed till 3pm at least.
U will see ur bb in a blink. Time really flies. Still rem when I first know my pregnancy, I was screaming and total lost coz too happy abt it. Now, she's on my arms.
Felt the warmth. All mums here are wei da de!
JiA you everyone! ;) last dash!

congrats gem n joanne! looks like more n more babies coming to join their mommy n daddy!

gem, i also did c-sect, was shivering like crazy due to e epi at e op. my hubby teared when our baby was out. i was concentrating on coping e shivering tat i don feel much. ha ha. since Tue back home, i was pumping n trying to latch my baby, n catching some sleep round e clock. life is really around e baby now. she is only 2.4kg when delivered, went down to 2.2kg then up again to 2.6kg

Gem2505

congrats gem n joanne! looks like more n more babies coming to join their mommy n daddy!

gem, i also did c-sect, was shivering like crazy due to e epi at e op. my hubby teared when our baby was out. i was concentrating on coping e shivering that i dont feel much. ha ha. since Tue back home, i was pumping n trying to latch my baby, n catching some sleep round e clock. life is really around e baby now. she is only 2.4kg when delivered, went down to 2.2kg then up again to 2.6kg
I did half body anesthetic that's why hubby can't go in with me. There was no pain at all for the whole delivery.. My tolerance level is extremely low.. So I must say, I did chose the right pain relief. Yest first time tried latch on bf. Bb doesn't want to open her mouth lor. -_-"
later will try again. Im recovery very well and can discharge today. But bcoz bf wasn't successful yest, have to stay 1 more night. Sun den discharge..

I did half body anesthetic that's why hubby can't go in with me. There was no pain at all for the whole delivery.. My tolerance level is extremely low.. So I must say, I did chose the right pain relief. Yest first time tried latch on bf. Bb doesn't want to open her mouth lor. -_-"
later will try again. Im recovery very well and can discharge today. But bcoz bf wasn't successful yest, have to stay 1 more night. Sun den discharge..
Don't exert too much on your wound. Try to learn the proper way to latch baby on, otherwise you will be like me, having sore nipples which can be so so painful.

Madako

Ha! First day of rabbit year but not 1 baby in sg..
But I'm glad everything is over! She has been behaving v well.
She's with me watching chn 8, Tony Leung show. ha!!
Feeling v v v warm n perspire alot! Air con ald switch v low le but I totally no feel man.
Now I cannot sleep.
Tomorrow 1pm operation at TMC...
Nervous liao...

Gem2505

I'm back home.. But today bb jaundice level went up. So she can't discharge tgt. Sad!
Hopefully she can discharge tml...