Edd, Feb 2011.

choc monster

icic. thanks for sharing! :D

Nope, it's 5-in-1 & rotavirus only, Prevenar jab costs $180 per dose.
The PD at the clinic told me to wait till she's 1 year old then take the Prevenar jab cos 1 year old only need 2 doses, & if wait till baby is 2 years old, he/she will only need 1 dose.

Jheyyy

Hi mummies,

I found this webby selling cheap baby stuffs, but i don't know if they are reliable.
Will you mummies purchase from them ?
They seem to have most of the stuffs that my girl uses.

LUVBABIES.

jenestar83

HI,

I'm taking the 6 in 1 package at woodlands polyclinic - quoted price was $360 (some more can't claim medisave), the nurse ask me use CDA to pay.

Jen

jenestar83

Hi,

My friend's son had it but it's not very serious. He is a happy 2 years old already. But she does have a regular PD to bring him for checks, so you might want to stick to one PD.

Jen

jenestar83

Hi mummies,

I found this webby selling cheap baby stuffs, but i dont't know if they are reliable.
Will you mummies purchase from them ?
They seem to have most of the stuffs that my girl uses.

LUVBABIES.

HI,

My colleague highly recommend me the link as she has been ordering from them for quite some time and she commented that they deliver fast. Min order is $200 for free delivery, otherwise add $10 if orders below $200. I will be ordering diapers for them as they are having some special promotions now for my brand.

Jen

Jheyyy

HI,

My colleague highly recommend me the link as she has been ordering from them for quite some time and she commented that they deliver fast. Min order is $200 for free delivery, otherwise add $10 if orders below $200. I will be ordering diapers for them as they are having some special promotions now for my brand.

Jen
I don't know what to order to accumulate up to $200.
I know they sell adult's shampoo & body foam too.
But i have this habit of stocking up my necessities.
I asked them if i can do self-collection, they told me for self-collection i'll have to purchase from their retail shop at Teck Whye (which is far for me).
& that they stated that online & retail prices may vary. :(

jenestar83

Hi,

I see. Like I'm going to get their huggies ultra 4 Pack set $50, plus $10 delivery, total $60 divide by 4, 1 pack become $15 still cheap!

Jen

eowyn

Hola Jheyyy

How's your gal and you doing? Hope she's easier to manage now.

Dear mummies

Just wana check if your baby had his/her 3 mth vaccination? My boy just had his "comprehensive" vaccination..2 jabs on both his thighs. Been monitoring his temperature using omron ear thermometer...his highest temperature was 36.9 degree celcius but his forehead and body felt pretty hot to me and hubby. So poor thing...he was so shag since yesterday afternoon. Eventually gave him paracetamol syrup last nite though his body temperature was less than 37.5 degree celcius (nurse said to give if reading exceeds 37.5 degree c).
Any idea if the ear thermometer works well/gives an accurate reading?

My mum-in-law didn't really share babycare tips (only baby gotta drink hot/warm milk, cut his finger nails) but my mum told me several times before to give boy take paracetamol syrup right after jab to prevent rise in body temperature and to give boy take cooling pao shen before jab. Didn't listen to mum on paracetamol thing coz of nurse's comment but pao shen thing i did. A bit regretful now.

Spoke with a colleague who's an experience mother. She said gotta use cold cloth to wipe jab area to avoid swelling / discomfort, take cooling paoshen before jab and take paracetamol syrup right after jab when home. This should prevent fever. Just wana share with u the above ..in the event that u are 1st time mummy and a "blur soting" like me.:p

I'll practice the above next month when baby is due for his 5-in-1 jab again. By the way, think the cooling pad also helps to relieve baby's discomfort....my boy smiled at me when i put on the 2nd cooling pad on his forehead this morning.:D
My boy just had his vaccination (5in1 and rotavirus) on monday. Temp has been going up and down, but don't know whether its coz of the vaccination or coz of the hot weather recently. Pediatrician advised us against giving paracetamol unless temp went up to 38 deg. She said that not good to introduce chemicals too early into bb's body. I tried placing the cooling plaster on his forehead but think my boy doesn't like it. Anyway, he seems alright now. :) I paid a hefty sum of $715 though for the vaccinations.

nutela

Are u sure its hernia? Seen pediatrician liao?
Hi eowyn,

I went polyclinic n doc refer me to kkh, e doc at poly say its hernia... I was waitg for e polyclinic to fix an appt wit kkh but in e end, they say e nex avail appt is nex mth, i dun wan to wait anxiously n worryg everyday, n i went to kkh a&e on mon... Turns out nt to b hernia! It a swollen lymph node caused by e reaction of his bcg n his anti bodies, doc says not serious n she schedule us an appt wit e surgeons, sayg tat, if e lump does nt go away within tis 2 wks, they will hv to op on bb n removed e lump... My nex appt is on 30may n i juz hope e lump will go away so bb wont hv to b op on....

my gal didn't poo for the past 2 days. she is on EBM, takes one feed of FM at nite. i can see something protruding below her stomach, wonder if its e poo accumulating there. any advice?

Jheyyy

My boy just had his vaccination (5in1 and rotavirus) on monday. Temp has been going up and down, but don't know whether its coz of the vaccination or coz of the hot weather recently. Pediatrician advised us against giving paracetamol unless temp went up to 38 deg. She said that not good to introduce chemicals too early into bb's body. I tried placing the cooling plaster on his forehead but think my boy doesn't like it. Anyway, he seems alright now. :) I paid a hefty sum of $715 though for the vaccinations.
$715 !? That's super expensive !!