Edd, Feb 2011.

Moon kok

oh...I bought the Package @ $550 at Mt. Alvernia. But I dunno what I have paid for :p Maybe I should check out in the next visit.

I bought the package from Healthway Medical, just to share for everyone's info:

6-in-1 3 doses package = $270
Rotavirus 2 doses package = $180
Pneumococcal Vaccination 3 doses package = $420

Total = $870 for first year

nutela

how much water should we give our baby? not too much i heard?

my gal din poo again for 2 days, i hope her pattern doesnt change to pooing every 2 days, very messy when cleaning up :(
I feed her Enfalac one feed (nite) a day, the rest of feeds are on EBM
Yah.. Dun noe y bb cannt drink too much plain water.. I read up on e net tat 3-4ounce of water per day is enuf for 3mths old bb... Smtimes i gv my bb mire coz he prefers drinkg pkain water rather than drinkg fm... Smtimes cm to his feedg time, i gv him fm, he cry2 n push e milk away byt i gv plain water, he drink happily n fall aslp... Smtimes i resort to gvg him my milk in e end, i think my bb abit naughty boy ah... Hahaha

Jheyyy

My girl poo-ed late on the 2nd day.
She poo-ed twice that day then after that every day once again like normal :D

I don't give my girl plain water at all, but i do give her gripe water once or twice a day depending on how many times i shower her that day cos i always give her after shower.

I don't really follow the recommended scoops shown on the milk tin too cos i think the milk will be v heaty. I'll normally put half a scoop lesser than the recommended amount shown. :)

Gem2505

i've asked the doc during my girl's 3rd mth vac at the polyclinic regarding her poo-ing condition..
during first 2 weeks at birth, she poo many times a day, v v little, watery..
then slowly, her poo became sticky.. then she poo once every 2 days..
now, she poo once every 3 days.

doc said its normal coz fm is heaty. up to 4 days also ok. but cannot over 4 days nv poo.. else needa see doc..

its really up to individual to give bb drink how much of water.
some say infant do not need to drink water at all coz fm is also water-based, etc.

but for my opinion, i think bb still need to drink alil water after each feed. to at least clear the milk inside his/her mouth.
else it will cause gum problem is the milk stains on their gum.

sometimes my girl ask for milk earlier than the "3-hourly feed", we will give her a lil water to drag her timing.
so far, this method has worked out perfectly on my side. n when days she drink more water, she poo everyday...
so i guess, give some more water, bb then will poo. at least help them to reduce the heaty-ness in them..

sometimes, bb will refuse to drink milk. maybe its becoz there's wind in their tummy. let them slowly suck their milk bah.
this period of difficult feeding will pass over v soon~

btw, my girl weighs 5kg, ht was 58.5cm on her 3rd mth vac. i suppose she's still v small compared to others?

n, yes, ML gonna be over real soon n i hate it ttm. really feeling so reluctant to go bk to work. haiz!

choc monster

my boy is on EBM. Poo is still pasty and sometimes bit seedy. dark yellow.

utela;531035]Hi everyone..
Hw does ur bb poo poo nw look likes n wat colour is it??[/QUOTE]

Jheyyy

Gripe water hw much?? I thut gripe water for wind in tummy??
I normally use the syringe & gauge 3ml & add about 60ml of plain water.
Yes, it's for wind in tummy.
I don't give total plain water, so i give her gripe water at th same time can get rid of the wind in her tummy.
1 stone kills 2 birds :D

eowyn

Hi everyone..
Hw does ur bb poo poo nw look likes n wat colour is it??
Hmm... actually my boy's poo always look a bit different. Sometimes its dark green, sometimes its brownish yellow and sometimes its golden yellow! Don't know why also.

eowyn

I normally use the syringe & gauge 3ml & add about 60ml of plain water.
Yes, it's for wind in tummy.
I don't give total plain water, so i give her gripe water at th same time can get rid of the wind in her tummy.
1 stone kills 2 birds :D
Hee... i also add water to gripe water and give to my boy after his shower.

Gem2505

Looks like my boy's size on the small side coz he weigh 5.89kg and 60.5cm at 3 months, almost the same as your girl.
ic. thks. coz my girl was only 2kg at birth, so she's sooo much smaller than avg. think i need to bring her to some sinseh.
fren recommend to go for massage, then bb will absorb better.

I give him EBM, but not a lot also. My milk supply is dwindling.
Hi, may I know what causes your milk supply to decrease? Sorry, I am trying to slowly wean off EBM, if i try increasing the time interval, my breasts become engorged. Now I am pumping every 6 hrly.