Edd, Feb 2011.

Jheyyy

Hi mummies,

I've some MBS deals to let go.
Posting here to see if there's anyone of you interested.

Cirque Éloize

TICKET PRICE (EXCLUDE BOOKING FEE)
A Reserve - S$125 after 30% $90
B Reserve - S$105 after 30% $70
C Reserve - S$85 After 30% $60
D Reserve - S$65 after 30% $45

=========================================================
The Lion King

Platinum - (Includes a drink and a gift) After 30% $170. Usual price $240
A Reserve - After 30% $130. Usual $185
B Reserve - After 30% $115. Usual $165
C Reserve - After 30% $90. Usual $125
D Reserve - After 30% $60. Usual $85
E Reserve - After 30% $45. Usual $65
F Reserve - (Restricted View) $115. Usual $165

==========================================================

Hotel stay at Marina Bay sands at 30% off.
Prices below including GST. Prices quoted is after discount.

Rates at weekday/weekend

Atrium

Deluxe $260/$300
Premier $275/$315
Grand $ $295/$335

Horizon

Deluxe $275/$315
Premier $295/$335
Grand $315/$355

Club room $395/$435
Orchid Suite $570/$610

Other rooms not found here please inbox me to quote.

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Gem2505

Any mums started giving cereal? or brown rice into milk?

my girl is gaining weight too slow and she's underweight. Im thinking of letting her have brown rice in her milk together. so she will gain faster and stronger?

am also thinking wanna give goat milk ( karihome ) 1 feed per day to her as many said this milk is v good compared to cow's milk? is 1 feed too little per day?

kittyki

My boy turning 5 months next week.
I am starting to give my boy rice cereal (frisocream). He only takes in a bit. Mainly still give BM.
How do u know if your baby is underweight? PD check up?
I find my boy quite thin & i suspect he is underweight too...

jenestar83

Hi,
I'm only going to give brown rice cereal for tasting at 5 months old. This is becos I'm still training him to drink water. I scared when have solid food will have constipation so I thought better train him drink water first then give cereal.

PD or doc will tell u if underweight or not. Use his height and weight look at graph in health booklet. Normal range 50 percentile, 75 or more overweight. 25 below shld be underweight, most pple at normal range

Jheyyy

My girl started taking brown rice powder with milk for 1 early afternoon feed every day when she was 4 months old.
She's 5 months old now, slowly switching to total brown rice for that one feed.

My girl started taking brown rice powder with milk for 1 early afternoon feed every day when she was 4 months old.
She's 5 months old now, slowly switching to total brown rice for that one feed.
wow, how do u tell ur baby is ready for solid food?can Aly sit up right oredi?

recently my gal always get choked by her saliva n cough so i don think she is ready yet. prob will introduce cereal only when she turn 6 mths old, when her digestive system is more developed. anyway now her milk intake is v low, only abt 100-120ml every 3 hrs. sigh...

Yeap, exactly.
I was wondering if my girl is teething too.
make ur baby laugh, then u can see if she is teething :)
usually babies grow their front bottom tooth or upper tooth first, but my gal is having her canine tooth or eye tooth first. i can see e tooth pushing out of her gum. also, she keeps on scratching her ear which is also one of e signs, donno whether its bcos of this her milk intake decrease.hopefully she will drink more soon.

Jheyyy

make your baby laugh, then you can see if she is teething :)
usually babies grow their front bottom tooth or upper tooth first, but my gal is having her canine tooth or eye tooth first. i can see e tooth pushing out of her gum. also, she keeps on scratching her ear which is also one of e signs, donno whether its bcos of this her milk intake decrease.hopefully she will drink more soon.
I dont think she's teething... Haha.

Btw i'm going to cook a bit of porridge for my girl to try soon. Hopefully she likes eating porridge !

Jheyyy

wow, how do you tell your baby is ready for solid food?can Aly sit up right oredi?

recently my gal always get choked by her saliva n cough so i dont think she is ready yet. prob will introduce cereal only when she turn 6 mths old, when her digestive system is more developed. anyway now her milk intake is very low, only about 100-120ml every 3 hours. sigh...
Hmmm, at the beginning I try to mix about half a tablespoon of brown rice powder to her milk first. She finished everything, so slowly I try to increase more brown rice powder & decrease the milk powder. Now I mix 1 & 1/2 tablespoon of brown rice powder to 60ml of water & 2 scoops of milk powder to 160ml of water. So in total she's drinking 220ml :)

Will try to give her porridge the day after & see if she eats. If she likes porridge then next time i'll give her porridge or pure brown rice for every early afternoon feed.

Hmmm, at the beginning I try to mix about half a tablespoon of brown rice powder to her milk first. She finished everything, so slowly I try to increase more brown rice powder & decrease the milk powder. Now I mix 1 & 1/2 tablespoon of brown rice powder to 60ml of water & 2 scoops of milk powder to 160ml of water. So in total she's drinking 220ml :)

Will try to give her porridge the day after & see if she eats. If she likes porridge then next time i'll give her porridge or pure brown rice for every early afternoon feed.
I really envy mummies who are able to take care of their babies full time. You can take care of their feedings and introduce solids to them slowly and see their progress. This morning when I sent my gal to the infant care, the teacher asked me if when I intend to give her cereal cos she notice Ashley cries when she drinks milk and thinks she wants to eat cereal. sigh... guess we will go buy rice cereal to let her try. But i want to try during the day instead of night since by the time she comes home after showe would be 7 plus, and she usually falls asleep while drinking her milk. I can only wait till weekend, I feel sad that I deprive her of all these opportunities during the weekdays....

Gem2505

My boy turning 5 months next week.
I am starting to give my boy rice cereal (frisocream). He only takes in a bit. Mainly still give BM.
How do u know if your baby is underweight? PD check up?
I find my boy quite thin & i suspect he is underweight too...
hmm. 2 weeks ago, brought her to polyclinic for her jab. then the nurse took the weight. my girl is 25percentile. v small lor. health booklet got the chart.

Gem2505

wow, how do u tell ur baby is ready for solid food?can Aly sit up right oredi?

recently my gal always get choked by her saliva n cough so i don think she is ready yet. prob will introduce cereal only when she turn 6 mths old, when her digestive system is more developed. anyway now her milk intake is v low, only abt 100-120ml every 3 hrs. sigh...
aiyo. same case. my girl still taking 100-120ml every 3-4hours. sometimes have to force her to finish. -_-"

Gem2505

what brown rice brand u give? need to cook type? coz i go ntuc and giant, i only saw 1 brown rice brand, the one that has ikan bilis also.. which requires cooking of the brown rice rather than like the FM powder just add in warm water will do..
abit ma fan right? if only wanna give 1 feed per day.

kittyki

Ok i see i see. I think I am going to bring him for general check up at PD.
Every time i bring my boy for jab, they only measure weight & dont measure height.
They also didnt comment if weight is within acceptable range.

kittyki

hmm. 2 weeks ago, brought her to polyclinic for her jab. then the nurse took the weight. my girl is 25percentile. very small . health booklet got the chart.
Ok i see i see. I think I am going to bring him for general check up at pediatrician.
Every time i bring my boy for jab, they only measure weight & dont measure height.

kittyki

I really envy mummies who are able to take care of their babies full time. You can take care of their feedings and introduce solids to them slowly and see their progress. This morning when I sent my gal to the infant care, the teacher asked me if when I intend to give her cereal cos she notice Ashley cries when she drinks milk and thinks she wants to eat cereal. sigh... guess we will go buy rice cereal to let her try. But i want to try during the day instead of night since by the time she comes home after showe would be 7 plus, and she usually falls asleep while drinking her milk. I can only wait till weekend, I feel sad that I deprive her of all these opportunities during the weekdays....
We work so that we can give our babies a better life, better food, education & toys etc. :001_302:

Jheyyy

Don't worry la. When i get a job, i also have to put her at infant care. Just that for now the infant care that i want to send her to is full. So maybe got to put her at my aunt's place for the time-being. I think by then i'll be v sad too :(
BTW, it's better to give solid to your baby in the early afternoon.

Gem2505

Ok i see i see. I think I am going to bring him for general check up at pediatrician.
hmm.. usually doc uses weight to determine whether bb is in the average range anot. so if u know his weight, flip thru his health booklet and see the chart. weight n age can tell the average range all that. =)

Jheyyy

what brown rice brand u give? need to cook type? coz i go ntuc and giant, i only saw 1 brown rice brand, the one that has ikan bilis also.. which requires cooking of the brown rice rather than like the FM powder just add in warm water will do..
abit ma fan right? if only wanna give 1 feed per day.
Nope, i bought the bunny brand one for her. It's those instant one whereby you just add water.
Below 6 months it's better to give them only 1 solid feed a day.