Edd, Feb 2011.

Gem2505

Thanks Moon Kok !,

Sigh, talk about $$, ytd my aunt told my girl again, "tell your mummy go work whole day la, then I stay at home look after you." I straightaway stare her, then she just smile smile. Irritating lor ! Last time also always bug me for money. Then she help me look after my girl. Wtf.
Ytd also told my girl, when her meimei or didi born liao, my girl go sleep with her. then I look after the small one. V angry !
$ is always the factor when there's problem. reality cant be changed. everyone are like that. unless, we have print $, or born with golden spoon. but too much $, also a problem. so, got $ also bad, no $ also jialat. haiz. thats life....

nutela

easy to say, money is the root of all evil n all bad n unpleasant arguments lah....

gem, yup, i goin for 13 days....long ah n then i scared wait i cry wanting to go hm coz i miss my baby later...heheeheh now thinking baq, y i go for so long...hahahaha

Gem2505

easy to say, money is the root of all evil n all bad n unpleasant arguments lah....

gem, yup, i goin for 13 days....long ah n then i scared wait i cry wanting to go hm coz i miss my baby later...heheeheh now thinking baq, y i go for so long...hahahaha
haha.. 13 days really v long for korea. usually saw for 6/7/8 Days only. ha. who will look after ur bb for u? have someone with iphone 4S at home lor. den u also use 4s, can FACETIME. i every night will use facetime n give my mum see bb.. den my bb will blur blur. see what the phone got pic and got someone talking to her. LOL!

Gem2505

no body hv 4s ah....hehehe....
i everyday c my son photo on fb only
then ask someone to video him and upload to fb lor. =D
the facetime thing made me v busy. my mum, free time, just call and ask me facetime and see bb.
when i hang up the phone yest, bb still finding my phone, keep looking at the screen like expecting images in it.

Gem2505

these 2 weeks, my girl wakes up between 4.30-5am to PLAY! omg.
she will crawl and stand up in the cot, started making noise, den play with saliva.
then call for attention. -_-"
no choice, i carried her out and try to make her slp, each time need about 30mins then she will slp.
i had to wake up 6am daily to prepare myself and bb for work/school coz needa leave home by 6.40am.
now, walking zombie at work. have to surf web and walk around to keep me awake.

nutela

hahha...same...my son nw wakes up at 5am n ask to play...no use to put him back to slp, coz i am like u to, prepare at 6am to get ready to wrk n send him to nanny hm...

Gem2505

hahha...same...my son nw wakes up at 5am n ask to play...no use to put him back to slp, coz i am like u to, prepare at 6am to get ready to wrk n send him to nanny hm...
today morning, again! she wakes up at 4.30am and play. i carried her out and pat her for less than 5min, she goes back to slp already. so, i manage to catch 1 more hour of slpness. every min of my rest is like so precious. LOL. its like she got alarm clock in herself, whenever she wakes up middle of the night, is around that timing. so zhun one.
tonight she's going to my parents place for the weekend. see if she will wake up n play anot. finally, i will have a good night slp till late morning tml. =D

TGIF!

Jheyyy

hmm.. other than Aunt, no one else you can turn to? cousins? if me, i will rather bring baby along. just put her in her stroller and walk around, when its time to go in, then you bring her in together. check up quite fast mar. or find those infant care that has the 1 day service. not sure how much. but i heard there's such service. only scared aly cannot get use to the environment and teachers/friends.
1 day service costs $70.
& its a sat, only half-day..
So not v worth it too, plus my appt at 10.30am.
I don't think I can make it back to pick her also.

Jheyyy

then act blur till u need to tell them lor? u need to do housework or carry heavy stuff at home? try to avoid when needed. they cook for u? just lookout on the food that you shouldnt be eating lor.

take care ok. where u stay? your doc appointment can be done on weekends? so at least ur hubby can help out.
I looking after my girl alone. At least my hubby helps to shower her nowadays.
I feel so tired looking after her that at times I don't even want to carry her at all.
Then she'll keep tapping me on my arm while sitting beside me asking me to carry. Seeing her like that makes me feel so upset cos she wants attention yet I don't give it to her.
My hubby works everyday. So sometimes I bring her out alone, I got to carry her, the diaper bag & pram to the bus stop.
Now they know I preggy, they don't even want to help me shower her. V sian !!

Gem2505

1 day service costs $70.
& its a sat, only half-day..
So not v worth it too, plus my appt at 10.30am.
I don't think I can make it back to pick her also.
so u can just leave bb with ur aunt just for a few hours? ever since u gave birth, anyone else helped u to look aft bb afew hours while u are out?

Gem2505

I looking after my girl alone. At least my hubby helps to shower her nowadays.
I feel so tired looking after her that at times I don't even want to carry her at all.
Then she'll keep tapping me on my arm while sitting beside me asking me to carry. Seeing her like that makes me feel so upset cos she wants attention yet I don't give it to her.
My hubby works everyday. So sometimes I bring her out alone, I got to carry her, the diaper bag & pram to the bus stop.
Now they know I preggy, they don't even want to help me shower her. V sian !!
understand the difficult part. wanna carry her but feeling so tired.. u wanna go out like that also difficult esp if take bus.. if walkable distance to MRT still not too bad. everything put in the pram and just push around.
haiz. why they like so heartless dont wanna help u look aft bb de. no other people u can turn to le?

Jheyyy

understand the difficult part. wanna carry her but feeling so tired.. u wanna go out like that also difficult esp if take bus.. if walkable distance to MRT still not too bad. everything put in the pram and just push around.
haiz. why they like so heartless dont wanna help u look aft bb de. no other people u can turn to le?
My aunt helped me look after.
She will help me look after when I go for doctor appt.
But she told me to be home after the appt.
Last time sometimes I still can go watch movie or dinner with my hubby alone.
Now they always hint me they want to do housework all that.
I don't even dare to go out.
So I always got to bring my girl wherever I want to go.
Sigh.
Like today my hubby left for work early. My aunt didn't want to help me shower her at all.
Even when I go to work, they see me at the door when I come home, they will say "oh your mama come back lo. Tell your mama change diaper for you."
Help me change diaper will die meh ??
Have to wait for me to be home to wash her milk bottle also.
Super tiring lor.
Always ask me to carry her, pat her, make milk for her, shower her. My back's going to break !
Like today went to supermarket tgt. I say don't so troublesome, I give her baby carrier, she carry her can Liao. No need take pram.
Stubborn, say take pram. Then come home that time, she carry my girl, make me carry pram, diaper bag & all the barang barang. Damn heavy lor !
Super frustrated that I kept ranting on my girl till she didn't want to let me carry her after that.
Sigh.

Sigh.
Like today my hubby left for work early. My aunt didn't want to help me shower her at all.
Even when I go to work, they see me at the door when I come home, they will say "oh your mama come back lo. Tell your mama change diaper for you."
Super tiring lor.
Always ask me to carry her, pat her, make milk for her, shower her. My back's going to break !
Like today went to supermarket tgt. I say don't so troublesome, I give her baby carrier, she carry her can Liao. No need take pram.
Stubborn, say take pram. Then come home that time, she carry my girl, make me carry pram, diaper bag & all the barang barang. Damn heavy lor !
Super frustrated that I kept ranting on my girl till she didn't want to let me carry her after that.
Sigh.
try to stay positive and don't let your aunt affect your mood. Remember, you are with a little one inside you, stay happy and she/he will be happy.
Anyway, talking about your aunt looking after Aly for you, she doesn't have the obligation to do so, you are not even her daughter. Just be grateful if she does for you. If she is a kind hearted person, she should help you but anyway, you know her character....
Just think of pple like me and others (hee hee) who has got no one to help us, we got to do housework, take care of the baby ourselves, there is no one night which we can sleep throughout. At least you have some kind of help..... we cant even think of going holiday without our baby

Gem2505

Sigh.
Super tiring lor.
Sigh.
u mean in between the hours u not at home they nv help ur girl change diaper and wash milk bottle? do they feed her? omg. sound scary leh. diaper and milk is the main thing for a baby, cant anyhow lor.
have u thot of sending her to a nanny or infant care asap? since u now preg, u should rest more.
this case, i would rely on others than the people at home. no other relatives? cousins? friends? to help out?

Jheyyy

try to stay positive and don't let your aunt affect your mood. Remember, you are with a little one inside you, stay happy and she/he will be happy.
Anyway, talking about your aunt looking after Aly for you, she doesn't have the obligation to do so, you are not even her daughter. Just be grateful if she does for you. If she is a kind hearted person, she should help you but anyway, you know her character....
Just think of pple like me and others (hee hee) who has got no one to help us, we got to do housework, take care of the baby ourselves, there is no one night which we can sleep throughout. At least you have some kind of help..... we cant even think of going holiday without our baby
Ya, cos she's not my mother. So I always told my hubby, every time I got to treat it as she's singing song.
But cos now I preggy, I get depressed v easily. Sometimes my girl keep crying till I myself also feel like crying..

Jheyyy

you mean in between the hours you not at home they never help your girl change diaper and wash milk bottle? do they feed her? omg. sound scary . diaper and milk is the main thing for a baby, cant anyhow .
have you thot of sending her to a nanny or infant care asap? since you now preg, you should rest more.
this case, i would rely on others than the people at home. no other relatives? cousins? friends? to help out?
They do feed her. But always anyhow feed. Can immd after porridge, drink 200ml milk. After eat sweet potatoes, eat banana. Then every time my girl lao sai.
My cousins no kids, except for one. But she very stuck up cos she stay bungalow. No need to work also.
They always see, like estimate the time I coming back then dont't want to change diaper for her. Even she shit also wait for me to come back & clean.
Still on the infant care's waiting list.

Last edited:
They do feed her. But always anyhow feed. Can immd after porridge, drink 200ml milk. After eat sweet potatoes, eat banana. Then every time my girl lao sai.
My cousins no kids, except for one. But she very stuck up cos she stay bungalow. No need to work also.
They always see, like estimate the time I coming back then dont't want to change diaper for her. Even she shit also wait for me to come back & clean.
Oh dear, this is bad, Aly is still a baby and should not be treated this way no matter how unwilling your aunt is to look after her. She will spoil her digestive system and increase the risk of having diaper rash. Your aunt is really very irresponsible. I really hope you will be able to send Aly to the infant care soon, you must check with the center frequently or an update. Any other centers available? Don’t juz rely on one center. Try to look for other alternatives.

Gem2505

agree with Rabbymummy, dont rely on 1 infant care centre only. try to search a few more. haiz. did they tell u approx when will u get a vacancy for Aly? poor girl. but her appetite also big, can eat... my girl will shut her mouth and spit out, use her hands to push away the food once she is full.

if possible, think u look after her on ur own bah. sounds alil dangerous for ur aunt to look aft Aly lor.

Jheyyy

Oh dear, this is bad, Aly is still a baby and should not be treated this way no matter how unwilling your aunt is to look after her. She will spoil her digestive system and increase the risk of having diaper rash. Your aunt is really very irresponsible. I really hope you will be able to send Aly to the infant care soon, you must check with the center frequently or an update. Any other centers available? Don’t juz rely on one center. Try to look for other alternatives.
Ya, my girl don't know when to stop one. Unless she doesn't like the food, like porridge with egg till or papaya. Then she'll refuse to eat.
My girl is drinking 200ml every feed now. But when i look after her, she only drinks after 4-5hours. But they look after her, they don't wait for her to cry for milk. They always feed her after every 3 hours. Then when I say them, they say baby cannot let them go hungry. Please lor. She cry for milk then give her is not letting her starve. They just don't get it. Then sometimes they haven't 3 hours, like 2.5 hours only give her liao. Last time worse, almost every hour feed her milk.
The other time I also caught my aunt feeding my girl porridge with century egg, minced pork & scallop. This age how can eat century egg & scallop one !
She cooked for adults to eat then cannot eat finish, go make my girl eat. Somemore I always feed my girl with baby spoon, not too big mouth for her to swallow. She used the teaspoon, feed her with super big mouthful of porridge. Until my girl can't even take everything in, she keep dropping the porridge all over, she also just continue only. Sigh.
I registered her for all the MFS infant care near my area. But up till now still no news.
The last time I asked, still got 15-20 in front of her. They say might even need to wait till next year. Maybe by then she can go childcare already.