Edd, Feb 2011.

choc monster

Btw, I signed up my boy for baby classes at Happy Train (the teachers were formerly from Shichida/the now defunct Little Neuro Tree) since Oct. I understood from the management that next year, they will set up referral scheme where both the referee and the new signee will enjoy benefits.
If you intend to send your babies for lessons at Happy Train, can pm me.

Jheyyy

Aly went for assessment about 2 weeks back too.
Weighs 8.3kg, 72cm tall.
She drinks 200ml every feed.
9am - 200ml milk
About 12pm - a baby bowl porridge or rice with soup or cereal
About 5pm - a baby bowl porridge or rice with soup or cereal
8pm - 200ml milk
Sometimes she'll wakes up around 4am for 200ml milk, but nowadays she normally sleeps thru.

Jheyyy

According to my cousin, my girl like stopped growing.
BTW my girl still fits in nicely into her 3-6mo dresses -.-zzz
Turning 11mo soon. Bought a few 1yo clothes. End up all kept I'm the cupboard cos too big for her.
Some clothes still wearing her newborns ones. Haha.

Gem2505

According to my cousin, my girl like stopped growing.
BTW my girl still fits in nicely into her 3-6mo dresses -.-zzz
Turning 11mo soon. Bought a few 1yo clothes. End up all kept I'm the cupboard cos too big for her.
Some clothes still wearing her newborns ones. Haha.
my girl should be around 7kg only! and she's still wearing her 3-6mths clothes... some 6-9months old clothes she can wear...

her intake of food,
7am - 160ml milk
8.30am- half bowl cereal
11.30pm- 1 bowl porridge
2.30pm- 160ml milk
5.30pm- 160ml milk
8pm- 160ml milk, sometimes, half bowl cereal.
10.30pm- 160ml milk

My gal is down with cough again. Went to the doc, measured her weight and ht, she is about 8.8kg, 71cm. Currently I let her wear 12mths old clothes, a bit loose but easy to put on and take out :)

In 24 hrs, she takes about 4 milk feeds of around 160 - 180ml, takes about 2 - 3 solid feeds.

Gem2505

All your babies eating more than my girl ! Haha !
she eat alot but she nv put on weight one leh. she's hardly 7kg only lor..
think becoz i gave birth to her v small, so she need to catch up even more which she didnt la.
from birth till now, she put on 5kg only. dunno izzit v little? she's still small size... -_-"
my friends call her SMALLY. lol.

oh, i forgot to add, doc realized that my gal's wt has been pretty constant for the past 4-5 months, so he said the brain is actually competing with the body for fatty acids to develop so he suggested to give egg yolk, he said can give up to 5 yolks a week.
So now, i start to feed her with avocado, fatty fish porridge and egg yolk whenever i can. u guys can try too.

choc monster

Hi RabbyMummy
I attended a dumex talk few mths back and the nutritionist told me that i should only give my boy a yolk a week till after 1 yr old can increase to 2 eggs a week. Hmm....but the pd shld know better. i recently started giving my boy salmon fish so far ok. will u consider giving you gal fish oil supplement?

oh, i forgot to add, doc realized that my gal's wt has been pretty constant for the past 4-5 months, so he said the brain is actually competing with the body for fatty acids to develop so he suggested to give egg yolk, he said can give up to 5 yolks a week.
So now, i start to feed her with avocado, fatty fish porridge and egg yolk whenever i can. u guys can try too.

choc monster

Hi Gem2505

I was told by doc that so long as our child doubles his/her birth weight at 5-6 mths and triple his/her birth weight at 12 mths, shld be ok. So I guess your gal is progress:) some old folks told me that if the child don't sleep won't grow much flesh. does your gal sleep a lot / enough?

she eat alot but she nv put on weight one leh. she's hardly 7kg only lor..
think becoz i gave birth to her v small, so she need to catch up even more which she didnt la.
from birth till now, she put on 5kg only. dunno izzit v little? she's still small size... -_-"
my friends call her SMALLY. lol.

Gem2505

Hi Gem2505

I was told by doc that so long as our child doubles his/her birth weight at 5-6 mths and triple his/her birth weight at 12 mths, shld be ok. So I guess your gal is progress:) some old folks told me that if the child don't sleep won't grow much flesh. does your gal sleep a lot / enough?
my girl definitely have tripled her birth weight comparing to her current weight. she's 3.5times "heavier" already. i guess she started off being VERY small, so she will need a longer time to become "average".
er.. my girl sleeps.. ALOT! she can slp from 10am till 8/9am nx day morning, without waking up for milk all that.. den 12pm slp till 2pm.. then 4+ slp again till 6+pm.. then 10pm slp again.. consider alot?

Jheyyy

Hi Jheyyy

I think little Aly ate much lesser now compared to say 4 mths ago?
Hi,
She used to drink about 180ml every 3 hours in the past.
Now she's drinking 200ml every 4-6 hours, so yea maybe lesser than last time.
My girl eats almost anything though.
Like egg yolk, salmon, any fruits (except papaya cos she doesn't like it), noodles, rice, minced meat, carrots, potatoes, macdonald's hotcakes, bread, butter, pig's liver porridge, minced beef, pork meat, chicken wing, broccoli, pumpkin & so on.
When she was born, she's 3.655kg. Now, she's 8.3kg. She gained only about 4kg+ for the past 11months.

pinkneow

I'm worried for my boy too... He's also very small size.. Doc says it's because of breastmilk... Issit true?? Tot shld be the same right???

My friends boy only 3 mths old n that by carrying.. Around the same weight as my boy:( I'm so sad...

Gem2505

I'm worried for my boy too... He's also very small size.. Doc says it's because of breastmilk... Issit true?? Tot shld be the same right???

My friends boy only 3 mths old n that by carrying.. Around the same weight as my boy:( I'm so sad...
how small and how old is ur boy? i think breast milk wont make a bb small coz i've seen many overweight bb are on total breastmilk.

Jheyyy

Jheyyy, how are u feeling now? is everything better at ur side? Aly got v cranky all that?
I'm good. Haha.
Everything seems to be moving so quickly.
Next doctor appt is on 25th Jan, then the next one will be gender scan on the 20th Feb.
Hoping for another girl thou !
So excited, but have strong feeling its gonna be a boy.
As for Aly, she's v cranky everyday.
She keep whining every minute.
Sometimes she wouldn't even let me put her down in her cot or walker.
She just wants me to carry her round the clock.
Super tiring ~!

Hi everyone,

Happy new year and wish everyone have a great 2012.

My little gal got HFMD last week, was at home for 7 days as instructed by doctor. Certified yesterday fit to go back childcare. Hopefully her body builds up the antibodies against the virus and get stronger!

Mummies - what do you feed your babies to boost her immunity? Any supplement suitable for 1 yr old?

I'm good. Haha.
Everything seems to be moving so quickly.
Next doctor appt is on 25th Jan, then the next one will be gender scan on the 20th Feb.
Hoping for another girl thou !
So excited, but have strong feeling its gonna be a boy.
As for Aly, she's v cranky everyday.
She keep whining every minute.
Sometimes she wouldn't even let me put her down in her cot or walker.
She just wants me to carry her round the clock.
Super tiring ~!
Hi Jheyyy,

You should put a ticker for your little one in your tummy so that we can countdown for you! :)
Do you have any symptoms?

Jenclk

Hi All,
how u all doing?? Buz work n bb?
I regrets of resign on Sept (my last day 17 Nov). B'cos i found out tat im preg w/ 2nd on end of Nov 11 :eek:11: (EDD 2 July 12).
Cant find work. When interview when they knows u preg no more news. Haiz :err:
My bb being look after by nanny since he's 3 mths n nite time by MIL. (Due I working, hubby works shift N no1 helps tat time)
But now i got no works, plan to bring him back, 1st to save $$, 2nd accpny him more but in laws says I alone cant cope (not b'cos of my preg cos MIL says I got no ability to look after him) WTH, no ability. Knows how to bath, feed, play w/ him not counted meh.
I suggests to hire maid but my hubby disagree (Heard of many bad cases), but my stomach will getting bigger also v hard to take care of our son (now still look after him on wkends only) ....
Do u all got v hard time of bathing n changing bb. My son likes to stand up (he still using baby tub) when bathing, when wearing clothes he likes to crawl all the bed n likes to lie down on side of the bed n see the floor o touch his things, i worry he will fell down. When feeding porridge, he will crawl or stand make me hard to feed him hv to follows wherever his goes. (no chair, sit on floor) Or messy on table, floor, him n myself.

Hi Jheyyy, ur app is at which clinic or hospital. Mine is KK.