EDD in APR 2010

mrsmorgan

Hi Mrs Morgan,

I'm also thinking of buying some stuff in Dec sales. Interested in the Combi stroller as i have tried using my friend's, seems easy to use with one hand while carry baby and it is light and affordable price.

For car seat, my friend told me it is cheaper to buy from Australia and import in. Cost about SGD $100 only. Still checking out with my friend on this.

Littlemoomoo
im deciding between combi, capella and baby planet strollers as i think these are e lightest in e market right now.. nt really into maclaren.. for car seats im looking at those newborn to 4yrs old or so.. heard that mothercare has cheaper car seats..

Daphne Lim

im worried about not gaining weight too.. n im seeing my gynae this sat too! cant wait to knw e gender.. =)
Hi LittleMoomoo & Mrs morgan

Dont have to worry on your weight...when I have my 1st son, I never gain weight or eat much until the 3rd trim.
So dont worry so much...
Luckily for my 1st son, I dont have any S marks...Hope this time dont cause now my tummy much bigger than last time.
This Wed I be testing my animo water...next visit will be Dec 12, if nothing happen,I will know my result than...Hope Dr Tan give me good news...
Everybody take care...
Dont worry so much...

Hi LittleMoomoo & Mrs morgan

Dont have to worry on your weight...when I have my 1st son, I never gain weight or eat much until the 3rd trim.
So dont worry so much...
Luckily for my 1st son, I dont have any S marks...Hope this time dont cause now my tummy much bigger than last time.
This Wed I be testing my animo water...next visit will be Dec 12, if nothing happen,I will know my result than...Hope Dr Tan give me good news...
Everybody take care...
Dont worry so much...
Hi Daphne,

Thanks for your support. Went to see Dr Tan last Sat and she told me most probably its a ger.

You take care too, i hope Dr Tan will give you good news. :tlaugh:

Littlemoomoo

mrsmorgan

during my last scan, baby's legs were crossed again so couldnt tell e gender.. im guessing it's a girl since baby's so shy.. hehe.. will be going for e 5th mth scan at tmc on dec 11 which is my hubby's bday! hopefully can tell e gender on that day.. looks like baby wants to give daddy a surprise! :wong19:

during my last scan, baby's legs were crossed again so couldnt tell e gender.. im guessing it's a girl since baby's so shy.. hehe.. will be going for e 5th month scan at Thomson Medical Center on dec 11 which is my hubby's bday! hopefully can tell e gender on that day.. looks like baby wants to give daddy a surprise! :wong19:
Hi Mrsmorgan,

You must be excited by the 5th month scan.

Take care!:Dancing_tongue:

Littlemoomoo

Crystalginal

Hi MTBs,

Do you feel a slight bump every now and then? I just reached week 20th, and these few days my baby seems to kick me very frequently. It is a different feeling and so amazing! Unlike last time, I experienced slight muscle contraction/pain, now its not. Like someone is touching onto your skin but its coming from within my body. Heehee!

I'm going for the detailed scan tmr! Does TMC offer to record the scan into a CD foc? I do know some gynaes provide this for their clients, but of course, they have it in their clinics. I'm not sure if TMC offers this service.

nsync_su

Hi MTBs,

Do you feel a slight bump every now and then? I just reached week 20th, and these few days my baby seems to kick me very frequently. It is a different feeling and so amazing! Unlike last time, I experienced slight muscle contraction/pain, now its not. Like someone is touching onto your skin but its coming from within my body. Heehee!

I'm going for the detailed scan tomorrow! Does Thomson Medical Center offer to record the scan into a CD free of charge? I do know some gynaes provide this for their clients, but of course, they have it in their clinics. I'm not sure if Thomson Medical Center offers this service.
Yeah... my baby is starting to kick quite hard now. Been very active already. Had my scan last week and i'm having a boy. So hapi. Im complete... i have a daughter and a son. :) Wish u all the best for tmr's scan.

Crystalginal

Yeah... my baby is starting to kick quite hard now. Been very active already. Had my scan last week and i'm having a boy. So hapi. Im complete... i have a daughter and a son. :) Wish you all the best for tomorrow's scan.

Hi nysnc_su,

Thanks! My bb is a boy. Last visit to gynae, my bb stretched his leg big big to let us see... Haha! He's not shy at all.

Congrats to u! :)

spsr06

during my last scan, baby's legs were crossed again so couldnt tell e gender.. im guessing it's a girl since baby's so shy.. hehe.. will be going for e 5th month scan at Thomson Medical Center on dec 11 which is my hubby's bday! hopefully can tell e gender on that day.. looks like baby wants to give daddy a surprise! :wong19:

hi mrsmorgan
my next visit is 4 dec. n my 5mth scan is on 1st dec hope to see baby gender by then.now i can feel baby kicking off n on....

mrsmorgan

Hi MTBs,

I'm going for the detailed scan tomorrow! Does Thomson Medical Center offer to record the scan into a CD free of charge? I do know some gynaes provide this for their clients, but of course, they have it in their clinics. I'm not sure if Thomson Medical Center offers this service.
i started feeling my baby's movements since a wk ago.. nw i even knw roughly what time to expect e kicks! baby's most active at night, just like mommy! hehe.. btw, i'd also like to knw if tmc can record for us.. hmm

Yeah... my baby is starting to kick quite hard now. Been very active already. Had my scan last week and i'm having a boy. So hapi. Im complete... i have a daughter and a son. :) Wish you all the best for tomorrow's scan.
congrats babe!! i wish i'll be as lucky to hav a boy n a gal! this one's my first n i dunno its gender yet.. =p

hi mrsmorgan
my next visit is 4 dec. n my 5mth scan is on 1st dec hope to see baby gender by then.now i can feel baby kicking off n on....
well, maybe we can bump into each other nxt time then! tk care n enjoy all those kicking! :Dancing_tongue:

ouh n btw, any of u planning to go for those antenatal classes?

Crystalginal

Hi mrsmorgan,

I went for the scan yesterday at TMC. Unfortunately, they do not have the recording. I think only if you opt for the 4D scan, then they will record into a VCD for you.

It's exciting to feel the baby kickings right?

I have registered for the antenatnal class scheduled in Jan 2010 but my colleague who just gave birth at TMC advised me to save that $$ instead. She said the nurse will give a crash course after the delivery to prep you for breastfeeding & bath. So 'm still pondering whether should I go for it ornot.

movenpick

Alpha Male
Hi mrsmorgan,

I went for the scan yesterday at Thomson Medical Center. Unfortunately, they do not have the recording. I think only if you opt for the 4D scan, then they will record into a VCD for you.

It's exciting to feel the baby kickings right?

I have registered for the antenatnal class scheduled in Jan 2010 but my colleague who just gave birth at Thomson Medical Center advised me to save that $$ instead. She said the nurse will give a crash course after the delivery to prep you for breastfeeding & bath. So 'm still pondering whether should I go for it ornot.
hey, we also went to the scan yesterday, we saw our little one, so excited, roughly 15cm at 322g..what is the size/wght of yours? ..and you are rite, only 3D/4D scan, there will be a VCD for the parent at a price of course...guess you and your hb must be

i think it is different because the antenatnal course give a more comprehensive coverage (covers prenatal exercise and methods of breathing during delivery, breastfeeding etc) compared to the crash course. (realistically speaking, the amount of time for both courses are different so the content that covered are different in depth). which i think you are more able to derive more benefits out of it compared to the crash course, especially when your hb is going so that he can participate in your pregnancy to delivery process :twink:

anyone here deliberating going to TMC or Mt Alveria? any comments appreciated.thanks

Last edited: