EDD in APR 2010

temari

i feel my stomach harden and stretching.so far no pain.but having pain when my pant is too tight and i can only wear it at the lowest part.my stomach is expanding to the fullest now.if i over eat or having constipation, i will feel very bloated and unwell.bb is pushing and kicking everyday many times.having backache, shoulder pain and i cnt walk very fast, even when i walk up and down the path,i will feel the contraction.

waiting for my next gyane visit this friday.

Last edited:

Kubie

Same as mine. :) Actually, I am contemplating whether to switch to Mt A cos' I heard positive feedbacks about Mt A over Gleneagles. However, Gleneages is much nearer to my mum's place. I will be staying at my mum's place prior to my delivery. Dilemma...

:frown::frown:

ling02

hallos kubie!

my edd is also april and will probably choose gleneagles too!

btw, which package are you choosing ya?

Kubie

Hello Ling02, I have not picked the package yet. Any advice huh?

Hello saralee, congrats! Are there more boys this year too?

ling02

i think we need to make arrangement for our choice of room 1mth b4 EDD.

hey kubie, i yet to decide which package to take wor...i kinda of forgotten wat the lady have said during the hsp visit. haha.

So now i am quite blur wif the price list.

temari

have registered to deliver at mount A already, and gg to attend the childcare educational programme classes there this thursday.

Kubie

I got the price list at home. Do you want me to email it to you? Heard that level 5 (Gleneagles) just got renovated, so better to request to stay on level 5.

So sleepy... Couldn't get to sleep last night. Do you mummies have the same problem huh?

shi_san_yee

hi welcome! i'll b delivering at mt a and havin a boy too but havent book e room yet.. which room did you book? any idea hw much cash to prepare?
i booked thru my gynae. I am going for the 4-bedder. For the hospital, it'll cost approx $2500 (in the event of a c-sect) and then $3k for gynae fee. I'm being conservative and calculating the maximum i'll need. But the hospital room is medisave deductible. As for how much cash, i'm not too sure. I'd presume enuff to cover hospital bill first, i think there might be a need for a full deposit, where you'll be refunded after successful medisave deduction