EDD in APR 2010

kokolove

I saw it at Kiddy Palace, the brand is Latido Model#PY008.

You can view it from this website too:
www.babys.com.sg

Do go down to Kiddy palace to take a look, my hubby and i felt it is quite good.

For nursing bras, i bought mine from departmental store, the brand is eternity..cheap cheap and very soft material. I bought 1 size bigger as i know i dont think i will go out moving around by 36th weeks onwards..hee

Hopefully the taka and expo sales have nursing bras for sale as well. :)

Littlemoomoo

dear mommy moomoo

thanks a lot!
happy counting down to D-day :)

kokolove

mrsmorgan

ocean, try not to strain too much when passing motion n what renzie said might help too.. try asking ur gynae if u can hav some medication to ease e pain..

shi_san_yee

ocean, can also try fybogel. i had constipation too, but made the mistake of taking laxatives... heng nothing happened. Fybogel is confirm safe during pregnancy. u'd also need some cream.

nsync_su

I'll be going to KKH for my check-up tmr... hopefully i dun need to be warded again... soooo many questions to ask my gynae regards to vbac and c-section and also my placenta. Hopefully everything goes well.

mrsmorgan

I'll be going to Kandang Kerbau Hospital for my check-up tomorrow... hopefully i dont need to be warded again... soooo many questions to ask my gynae regards to vbac and c-section and also my placenta. Hopefully everything goes well.
im also going for checkup in e morn.. hope all goes well for u..

Ocean

Thank you Renzie and mrsmorgan!

Actually I don't have constipation. I guess I ate too much heaty things over the last weekend. Or maybe I spent too many hours sitting in front of computer every day...:(

Did any of you start drinking coconut? I started last night but this morning I woke up to painful leg cramps. :(

Renzie

Ocean:

I had painful leg cramps even before I started on coconut water (about 1 week ago). Thus I don't think its due to coconut water...mine was the lower part of the calves that cramp up very badly, and it usually occur in the morning.

Thank you Renzie and mrsmorgan!

Actually I dont't have constipation. I guess I ate too much heaty things over the last weekend. Or maybe I spent too many hours sitting in front of computer every day...:(

Did any of you start drinking coconut? I started last night but this morning I woke up to painful leg cramps. :(
Hi Ocean,

I think the piles might be due to sitting down for prolong period, i also developed painful piles though i dun have constipation.

As for coconut water, i am not sure if i should take, my friend who just delivered and took coconut water twice a week for 4 weeks b4 delivery told me her baby bored with weak legs.
My aunt and MIL also advised me not to... :nah:

Ocean

Hi Ocean,

I think the piles might be due to sitting down for prolong period, i also developed painful piles though i dont have constipation.

As for coconut water, i am not sure if i should take, my friend who just delivered and took coconut water twice a week for 4 weeks before delivery told me her baby bored with weak legs.
My aunt and mother in law also advised me not to... :nah:
Hi Littlemoomoo,

Did you talk to your gynae about your piles? What did he say? Is there anything we can do to make it better?

I really worry if it will effect to our labor in April.

Ocean

Ocean:

I had painful leg cramps even before I started on coconut water (about 1 week ago). Thus I dont't think its due to coconut water...mine was the lower part of the calves that cramp up very badly, and it usually occur in the morning.
Same here...mine is also occur in the morning most of times. :(

nsync_su

Hello babes!!!

I'll be a mother of 2 on 25th march. 2 more weeks, but scheduled c-section. But within tis 2 weeks.. if more contractions occurs or got blood or waterbag burst, i can try vbac BUT if im bleeding inside or uterine rupture while trying vbac, i muz go emergency c-section. Scary listened to doc said juz now. But all the explainations given were in details... make me kanchiong now!!!

So now im a march mummy.. hehehe.. My daughter march baby, so is her brother now.

Renzie

nsync_su

Congrats! You must be so excited!!~~

littlemoomoo
oh! I didn't know taking coconut water will cause weak legs, I heard that its good for the baby's skin. Did your friend take enough calcium? Because wouldnt weak legs be caused by insufficent calcium intake?

Hubby's grandma ask me to take. But then I take once a week. They say its better to take later on in the pregnancy.

mrsmorgan

nsync su, wow looks like u'll be e first one in apr mtb thread to pop! so excited for u!! dont forget to update us ya! u better start attending to all e preparations now.. n dont forget ur hosp bag! :tlaugh:

mrsmorgan

saw my gynae this morn n was told to eat more again.. :nah:
previous checkup was in my 32nd wk n baby weighed 2kg.. now in my 34th wk he weighs 2.2kg so he only gained 200g in 2wks.. nxt checkup will be in 2wks time..

im now worried abt e hosp bill cuz mt a raised their charges frm 1st jan n i found out frm 1 mummy who gave birth in feb, normal w/ epi, 2-bedded, total bill $4163, forked out cash $2k! last time mummies only forked out few hundred or just their deposit was enough to cover e cash portion! sigh.. nt sure if tmc's charges also ard there cuz if cheaper i might consider tmc instead..

shi_san_yee

saw my gynae this morn n was told to eat more again.. :nah:
previous checkup was in my 32nd wk n baby weighed 2kg.. now in my 34th wk he weighs 2.2kg so he only gained 200g in 2wks.. nxt checkup will be in 2wks time..

im now worried about e hospital bill cuz mt a raised their charges frm 1st jan n i found out frm 1 mummy who gave birth in feb, normal w/ epi, 2-bedded, total bill $4163, forked out cash $2k! last time mummies only forked out few hundred or just their deposit was enough to cover e cash portion! sigh.. not sure if Thomson Medical Center's charges also around there cuz if cheaper i might consider Thomson Medical Center instead..
last week mine was 2.1kg at 34 weeks. doc said it's a small bb. but told me no matter how i eat, bb won't suddenly blossom..... dunno how also.

did you check with the mummy how many days she stay?coz i have the list from gynae, 2-bedder, normal + epi = $1633, deposit $1300, medisave $2100 claimable. this pricing is wef jan 2010

mrsmorgan

last week mine was 2.1kg at 34 weeks. doc said it's a small baby. but told me no matter how i eat, baby won't suddenly blossom..... dont know how also.

did you check with the mummy how many days she stay?coz i have the list from gynae, 2-bedder, normal + epi = $1633, deposit $1300, medisave $2100 claimable. this pricing is wef jan 2010
yah i also give up eating durians, ice cream, etc just to make bb gain weight.. maybe small baby better, easier to deliver! :001_302:

nt sure hw many days she stayed but this is her breakdwn:

Hospital charges: $1992.70
Doctor charges:
-My gyne charges: $1605
-pediatrician charges: $330
-epidural doc fees: $235.40
Total charges: $4163.10

e list ur gynae gave u doesnt include his charges.. im gonna post a new thread.. see if any mummies can provide better picture..

shi_san_yee

oh ya... my gynae got package, which i already paid $700, so for natural it's another $300, still have all the funny ++. Quite fed up why gynae cannot make it more straight forward lor. But overall, Mt A is cheaper than TMC so far i see. Now it's the gynae fees n whatever emergency costs which varies, and mostly, not medisave claimable :err:

mrsmorgan

oh ya... my gynae got package, which i already paid $700, so for natural it's another $300, still have all the funny ++. Quite fed up why gynae cannot make it more straight forward . But overall, Mt A is cheaper than Thomson Medical Center so far i see. Now it's the gynae fees n whatever emergency costs which varies, and mostly, not medisave claimable :err:
which gynae u with? mine charges $1k for normal.. but will be reflected in e final bill so i dont hav to pay him separately upfront.. e hosp will handle that for me.. yah i also heard mt a is cheaper than thomson but after they increased their rates, seems like almost e same ley..

shi_san_yee

which gynae you with? mine charges $1k for normal.. but will be reflected in e final bill so i dont hav to pay him separately upfront.. e hospital will handle that for me.. yah i also heard mt a is cheaper than thomson but after they increased their rates, seems like almost e same ley..
I'm with Dr P S Lui. He has this package which is also $1K for natural (without assistance), but $700 was paid during week 20+ (package), then the remaining will be paid at the hospital. Out of the $700, $450 is medisave claimable. The package deal is not very clear as i read it.

Mt A is still cheaper however, the diff is not significant la, like $100 diff over 2 days only. still have to calculate GST... aiyoh.:shyxxx:

I'm just crossing my fingers that I will be able to go thru natural, and at the most, with some forceps or vacuum only. Coz if i cannot progress well, will have to go c-sect GA, THEN i will have somemore headache ah... $2000++++ (hospital), c-sect ($1500), GA ($300 +++), PD ($???) = can't pay, can't collect baby.:embarrassed:

Renzie

Mine is confirm small baby. at 30 weeks only 1.4 KG when the average weight is about 1.6-1.7kg..At 36 weeks is my next appt...hopefully at least baby would have put on much more weight then.