EDD in APR 2010

temari

went for my checkup on 4 apr 10. doctor say bb still very deeply engaged. and ive gained 2 kg within a week -.- bb 2.7kg now. bb still pushing a lot everyday.my stomach is so heavy now, my back is so painful these few days.

i dont have much contractions for last week. only 3 times.hope this week have more contractions. last night stomach got cramp feeling but morning no more.

Ocean

Hello ladies!!!
Introducing my lil baby boy..

Name: Fitrah Syahiran
Born on the 25th March 2010 at 12:35pm, weighing at 3.28kg.

Thank you so much for all your wishes here... *kiss kiss*
Congrats nsync_su!

I also gave birth on 25th March 2010 at 15:51pm at TMC. It is baby girl, weighed in at 2.58kg.
Introducing my girl, Princess Ariel.
You can see her photos at my blog www.carol-chan.com
Cheers!

temari

having many contractions since last night.so painful the cramp...the contractions interval is half an hour..now no more contractions already .think its early stage..

xicloudix

i have yet to feel any contractions yet, how i wish my baby out faster, worried abt his weight...... wat does contractions feels like??

temari

i have yet to feel any contractions yet, how i wish my baby out faster, worried about his weight...... what does contractions feels like??

its like period cramp but very painful...and it will cramp for some time...

i keep feeling got "de de" sound and my stomach will move also.is it bb pushing my stomach?last night also like that..for some times..

shi_san_yee

contractions is like whole tummy harden, crampy, while if it's part of the tummy harden, crampy, then it's just BH.

anyway i gave birth on 05/04, bb 2.9kg at 38 wks 6 days. :)

temari

contractions is like whole tummy harden, crampy, while if it's part of the tummy harden, crampy, then it's just BH.

anyway i gave birth on 05/04, baby 2.9kg at 38 wks 6 days. :)
congrates!

i have whole stomach cramp and harden..hope to give birth soon .

each time the cramp make me want to poo feeling also..having 11 contrations today already.

Last edited:

yann

congrates!

i have whole stomach cramp and harden..hope to give birth soon .

each time the cramp make me want to poo feeling also..having 11 contrations today already.[/quot

Hi,
same to me,when i have my labour pain.sounds like baby coming soon.all the best to you temari.Have a smooth delivery.:Dancing_wub:

mrsmorgan

wow just a few days since i last logged in n so many hav popped alr! congrats mummies!!

as for me, im still in e waiting game.. water lvl still ok so doc said no need to induce.. just recovered frm fever but cough n flu doesnt seem to go away.. sigh.. cough n cough till my ribs hurt! =(

Renzie

wow just a few days since i last logged in n so many hav popped already! congrats mummies!!

as for me, im still in e waiting game.. water lvl still ok so doc said no need to induce.. just recovered frm fever but cough n flu doesnt seem to go away.. sigh.. cough n cough till my ribs hurt! =(
I popped at the most unexpected time, and alot of things not ready yet, in the end, while I was staying in the hospital for 4 days, hubby have to zoom up and down to the hospital, getting some baby items and getting our room ready for her arrival, all within that time span.

Do drink more warm water and keep yourself warm.

mrsmorgan

thks renzie! im feeling much better today so decide to go for a walk ltr.. been days since i last stepped out of e house! hopefully walking will trigger labour soon! hehe

to all e mummies who have popped, do update ur birth story when u hav time ok! have a gd confinemt! :Dancing_tongue:

temari

i give birth to my baby boy on 8 Apr 10 morning :wong19:

3 weeks earlier than my EDD .

i was admited to hospital on 7 Apr after serveral contractions..i ask for epidural when the contractions starts every min unti li cannot stand the pain.the push is torturing, i will nv forget t.t

mrsmorgan

congrats temari!! update ur birth story soon ok! rest well!

im in my 39th wk alr but still waiting.. hmm

those who delivered in mt a, care to share hw much ur final bill came up to? thks! =)

spsr06

Hello ladies!!!
Introducing my lil baby boy..

Name: Fitrah Syahiran
Born on the 25th March 2010 at 12:35pm, weighing at 3.28kg.

Thank you so much for all your wishes here... *kiss kiss*
hi congrats.did u try vbac or e csec tis time? my EDD is 15th apr trying for vbac. pls share with me your birth story.thanks

temari

congrats temari!! update your birth story soon ok! rest well!

im in my 39th wk already but still waiting.. hmm

those who delivered in mt a, care to share hw much your final bill came up to? thks! =)
tks!

overall my husband pay by cash around thousand plus.. that is including of my 2 dosage of epidural. deducting all the claimable gynae receipts, medisave ..2 days stay..etc

mrsmorgan

thanks!

overall my husband pay by cash around thousand plus.. that is including of my 2 dosage of epidural. deducting all the claimable gynae receipts, medisave ..2 days stay..etc
thks for sharing! u stayed in 2-bedded?

how r u coping now?

mrsmorgan

hey ladies, i went for checkup yest.. gynae checked my blood pressure n asked if i want bb to be out early or wana wait till edd.. i said i'd rather wait.. then he did the scan n suddenly asked, "can u giv birth tmr?"
i was like, "huh??".. he said cos bb still nt growing since past 3 wks so better to induce.. was told to admit to Mt. A tonite at 11.30pm.. he said it'll be cheaper if admit overnight rather than admit in e morn or aftnn.. so i guess bb will be out tmr, 14 apr!
super nervous alr! hope i'll have a fast n smooth labour w/o e need for epi! :shyxxx:

January84

hey ladies, i went for checkup yest.. gynae checked my blood pressure n asked if i want baby to be out early or want to wait till edd.. i said i'd rather wait.. then he did the scan n suddenly asked, "can you give birth tomorrow?"
i was like, "huh??".. he said cos baby still not growing since past 3 wks so better to induce.. was told to admit to Mt. A tonite at 11.30pm.. he said it'll be cheaper if admit overnight rather than admit in e morn or aftnn.. so i guess baby will be out tomorrow, 14 apr!
super nervous already! hope i'll have a fast n smooth labour w/o e need for epi! :shyxxx:
Hi Mrs Morgan,

The hospitals rates start from 11pm as a new day. Maybe your gynae want to help you save money and also the nurse can help to monitor u overnight if you insert the pill tonight ba..

Bring a bottle of chicken essence! Drink when u are in the delivery ward, help to boost your energy.

mrsmorgan

Hi Mrs Morgan,

The hospitals rates start from 11pm as a new day. Maybe your gynae want to help you save money and also the nurse can help to monitor you overnight if you insert the pill tonight ..

Bring a bottle of chicken essence! Drink when you are in the delivery ward, help to boost your energy.
oh i thought of drinking it before i leave for e hosp cos scared once admit i wont be allowed to eat.. so u mean in delivery ward still can take e chicken essence?