EDD in Dec 2011

k-mom

Congrats! I just found out this morning so will book gynae appointment soon. Prob end nov, early dec too :)

godloved

I just found out on Saturday.. so ya..add me in...Seeing gynae only next month..that was the earliest date they could find...:(

godloved

Joreen: Oic

I have a 18 month old gal at the moment..what abt the rest of you?

Congrats to all - may our little precious prince/princess all be healthy and happy

k-mom

btw, just confirmed my first appt on 13 may (8 weeks) :)

here's to a smooth, healthy and great pregnancy to everyone!

godloved

Mummies, wanna share which gynae and hospital you all taking?
I'll start - Dr Irene Chua, KKH, The Private Suite

Any symptoms so far? Personally, I feel nausea but not puking..tired most f the time.. pretty different from the previous time...:)

k-mom

same gynae as you (it'll be my first time with her, my previous one was yeap min li from tps but she's now moved to tmc and i want to stick with kk)

no symptoms so far and hoping to have a great pregnancy like my first :)

Mummies, wanna share which gynae and hospital you all taking?
I'll start - Dr Irene Chua, KKH, The Private Suite

Any symptoms so far? Personally, I feel nausea but not puking..tired most f the time.. pretty different from the previous time...:)

ihmdweh

Gynae - Dr Mary Yang
Hospital - Gleneagles

still tentative as I'm only seeing her for the first time this coming monday. Was recommended by my sister in-law.

Symptoms - Tired, aching body, nausea (but not puking yet)

By right i should be 8 weeks this coming week so hopefully these symptoms will pass soon!

Ginn

Hi all Mummies!

I'm new here. Just found out my pregnancy. It's my no.3 now!! I'm gng to the gynae this Saturday. Unsure of my EDD yet. Probably Dec or Jan next year.

jazz_sofia

hi mummies...my edd is dec2...will be back to gyne on apr30 for appt...i hope everything will go well...this is my 2nd pregnancy...my first one is a girl...turning 5y/o in oct...

marmalade

hi godloved, why do you choose TPS at KK Hospital ? is the facilities good?
i am having my first baby so i am quite nervous and would like to get an experienced gynae.

donggua23

Hi mummies! =)

I just found out yesterday..will book gynae appointment soon..very excited as its my 1st baby..=)

godloved

hi godloved, why do you choose TPS at KK Hospital ? is the facilities good?
i am having my first baby so i am quite nervous and would like to get an experienced gynae.

Hi Marmalade..
Sorry for the late reply but here goes...I chose TPS cos it is the private arm of KKH, so in a way I am like seeng doc as a private patient, however if anything should warrant danger KKH is very able to handle it

Hope this helps