EDD in Feb 2010

idahadam

hi to all MTB, I'm mdm Ida..nice to know u all..if u need postnatal massage just call me..83786676...8 years experience...take care of ur health & ur baby & happy holiday

idahadam

hi all, I'm a first time mother, and EDD is in mid-Feb 2010. have already gone for the down syndrome test last week, and risk is low. can't wait for my next scan beg Sept. :001_302:
hi mdm Winnie...i'm mdm Ida (postnatal therapist)...take care of ur health & baby & hv a good rest..tks

mrsmorgan

hi mummies,
im due in apr n hope those of u who just delivered in mt a can share how much ur total bill was.. im still clueless as to how much cash to prepare.. TIA!

angelia286

Hey peeps!

Is this thread still active? Lol. I am also a February 2010 mummy, however, I had 'disappeared' from the internet after the birth of my child. Hoping to find more friends as presently, my social life is at zero and my boy is ever lonely. Lol :Dancing_wub:

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)