EDD in Jan 2010

sunnysummer

MY EDD is on 13 JAN, anyone around that time and plan to deliver in KK?

So happy is my 1st baby and excited, anyone can tell the gender or feel the movement of the baby yet? or did your tummy start to show yet? I still dont't have the tummy line.
Hello ebi,

Me too my due date is 13 Jan ^5... my tummy start to show le... in bus ppl even wanna give up their place for me... think becos i am fat fat ger haha... :tlaugh:

Cheers,
Sunnysummer

ebi

Hello ebi,

Me too my due date is 13 Jan ^5... my tummy start to show ... in bus ppl even wanna give up their place for me... think becos i am fat fat ger haha... :tlaugh:

Cheers,
Sunnysummer
Haha... I still have no one to let go its seat to me... can't wait to have that experience also... now I dare to sit at those green seat or priority seat in train though, must use these privilege while you can :Dancing_wub:

lynoh78

Hello ebi,

Me too my due date is 13 Jan ^5... my tummy start to show ... in bus ppl even wanna give up their place for me... think becos i am fat fat ger haha... :tlaugh:

Cheers,
Sunnysummer
hee my tummy oso start abit show but not sure isit bloated :nah:

Eneres

My EDD is 15 Jan. Maybe becos this is my 2nd child therefore my tummy shows.. :tlaugh:

Anyone of you here knows the gender already? I have to wait till my next visit in mid Aug b4 i know the gender of my baby.. so excited...

ebi

My EDD is 15 Jan. Maybe becos this is my 2nd child therefore my tummy shows.. :tlaugh:

Anyone of you here knows the gender already? I have to wait till my next visit in mid Aug before i know the gender of my baby.. so excited...
My next appointment also in mid aug, is your next appointment is the 20th wk detail scan? coz my scan was actually arrange in 18-19 wk not sure whether is too early to do the scan

Raina

Friends and family have noticed my tummy too, but mostly it's the upper tummy, above my belly button, I believe that's not the baby right? I'm only coming to 16th week. Kip telling myself that, that's not the baby, mummy's eating too much ahahahaha..

iwan2noe

Friends and family have noticed my tummy too, but mostly it's the upper tummy, above my belly button, I believe that's not the baby right? I'm only coming to 16th week. Kip telling myself that, that's not the baby, mummy's eating too much ahahahaha..
Hee, i'm also thinking the same as u....think i ate alot then tummy quite obvious thought I am 14th wks pregnant...hehe:shyxxx:

Eneres

My next appointment also in mid aug, is your next appointment is the 20th wk detail scan? coz my scan was actually arrange in 18-19 wk not sure whether is too early to do the scan
Nope. mine is the normal 4th month check up. after that den is the detailk scan, should be doing the detail scan in sep ba.

Raina

Hey mummies, went for my gynae visit on Wed, the gender of my baby has been 99.9% confirmed by the gynae..hehe My hubby is so excited, can't stop smiling when it was "announced"

Can't wait to feel movements in the tummy..have not been feeling any leh

Raina

Hee, i'm also thinking the same as you....think i ate alot then tummy quite obvious thought I am 14th wks pregnant...hehe:shyxxx:
Yeah and sometimes I just "forget" that I'm pregnant and keep saying I'm fat.. and hubby will be like.. "Dear...You're pregnant remember??"

iwan2noe

Hopefully you dont need to experience what i'm experiencing :D
Hi Raina,

Thanks for your encouragement...luckily I only experience painful feet... only starting to have acidic stomach so am taking antacid given by my family doc to alleviate it....
how are u doing?

ArDz

Hi there all.
My EDD will be 29th Jan 2010.
This coming Monday will be my next appointment @ KKH.
In my 16th weeks now.

My morning sickness slightly reducing now but having frequent back aches &slight headache.

iwan2noe

Hi there all.
My EDD will be 29th Jan 2010.
This coming Monday will be my next appointment @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
In my 16th weeks now.

My morning sickness slightly reducing now but having frequent back aches &slight headache.
Hi ArDz,

Me too! I have the same EDD as you! =)
But i will be 16 wk on fr, 14th Aug ;):001_302:

Occasionally I also have slight to bad headache that may last the whole day and can shift from left sid eo my head to the right or vice versa...guess every mtbs experience different probs/issues...

So far have the gender of your baby being determined? I have not as my next visit is on Tue.. Intially on Mon but postponed due to work ...

Hope you are doing good and so is ur bb!
Take care and enjoy your pregnancy! =)

*CHEERS! *

Last edited:

ArDz

Hi ArDz,

Me too! I have the same EDD as you! =)
But i will be 16 wk on fr, 14th Aug ;):001_302:

Occasionally I also have slight to bad headache that may last the whole day and can shift from left sid eo my head to the right or vice versa...guess every mtbs experience different probs/issues...

So far have the gender of your baby being determined? I have not as my next visit is on Tue.. Intially on Mon but postponed due to work ...

Hope you are doing good and so is your baby!
Take care and enjoy your pregnancy! =)

*CHEERS! *

Eh hi there ... same EDD. eheheheh .. tats great.
Now my backache and headache always more to the left side ...
I will have my detailed scan nxt mth on my 20wks ..
This coming Monday gonna be my normal chk up.
Where u go for your appt?

Hope U & your baby gonna be fine too aite.
Do take care and smile always ...
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

iwan2noe

Eh hi there ... same EDD. eheheheh .. tats great.
Now my backache and headache always more to the left side ...
I will have my detailed scan nxt month on my 20wks ..
This coming Monday gonna be my normal chk up.
Where you go for your appt?

Hope you & your baby gonna be fine too aite.
Do take care and smile always ... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
Hi hi :)

*Smile*
I am gg to Sun Plaza for my appointment! is this ur first child? It is my first child... =) let me know if u know the gender of ur baby in ur visit on Mon ok?

SO far no backache but occasionaaly I haev headache...it is somehow good atleast we know tt it is part and parcel of our bb growth and developments...this is what i was told....so dont worry ok?

Cheers! and take care always =):wong19:

Raina

Hi Raina,

Thanks for your encouragement...luckily I only experience painful feet... only starting to have acidic stomach so am taking antacid given by my family doc to alleviate it....
how are you doing?

OOh acidic stomach tell me me about it. Can't even drink plain water in the morning, will throw everything out. But that happend during the first trimester,
now at 17 plus weeks everything seems to be getting better, but my back and butt aches are still around :bsad:

Had my triple blood test results, everythings ok...but I have to watch my sugar level...hehehe must be the good appetite and my sweet teeth, yup not tooth hahaha (even my baby ticker is cupcakes !!! hihihi)

Any mummies started shopping for baby stuffs? :)

Last edited:

iwan2noe

Hello ebi,

Cheers,
Sunnysummer
Sob sob...no one give up their seat to me... thought my tummy not so obvious yet...depending on what i wear..hehe but tummy getting more obvious le... =P

iwan2noe

OOh acidic stomach tell me me about it. Can't even drink plain water in the morning, will throw everything out. But that happend during the first trimester,
now at 17 plus weeks everything seems to be getting better, but my back and butt aches are still around :bsad:

Had my triple blood test results, everythings ok...but I have to watch my sugar level...hehehe must be the good appetite and my sweet teeth, yup not tooth hahaha (even my baby ticker is cupcakes !!! hihihi)

Any mummies started shopping for baby stuffs? :)
Hi Raina,

Hmm, i was doing work in office then feel like the whole stomach so acidic...then feel unwell and quite terrible.. it is like gastric. hmm, after taking the antacid, felt so much better..took it for like 2 days..I am feeling better now but like no appetite... dont know if it is due to the antacid that i took but was told that it is safe by my family doc lei...

since 2 days back or rather last weekend , appetite hasn't been back to normal.. easily feel full although ate a small meal, but tends to get hungry faster...