EDD in Jan 2010

Criatif

Hi all!!!

My EDD is on the 11th Jan. Detailed scan will be done next Wednesday. Anyone has done the detailed scan? Know your baby's gender?

lynoh78

Hi all!!!

My EDD is on the 11th Jan. Detailed scan will be done next Wednesday. Anyone has done the detailed scan? Know your baby's gender?
my edd is 13th jan after ur 2daes, detailed scan wil b on 2 sep is dis ur first pregnancy??

ebi

Dear all,
I just did my detail scan on monday, it's a gal :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:so happy :001_302:

Actually my scan was done at wk 18 instead of wk 20 as lots of mom... I also duno why...

Anyone have problem of sleeping at night? I couldn't sleep well at night lately, as I would get up like in 1am and only able to fall back to sleep like 5-6am then have to get up at 8am kind... very tiring... anyone have this kind of experience? I am thinking to see chinese doctor if the problem persist... anyone have chinese doctor to recommend?

Criatif

my edd is 13th jan after your 2daes, detailed scan wil b on 2 sep is this your first pregnancy??
Hi!!

Yes, this is my 1st pregnancy so am very excited at everything that's happening.

I still have the whole day 'morning sickness', wish it would be over soon.....

lynoh78

Hi!!

Yes, this is my 1st pregnancy so am very excited at everything that's happening.

I still have the whole day 'morning sickness', wish it would be over soon.....
ohhh u mean u stil hav m/s arr i stop areadi now jus feel bad headache most of the dae

iwan2noe

ohhh you mean you stil hav m/s arr i stop areadi now just feel bad headache most of the dae
I think mot every mummy have the same experiences for Morning sickeness..
Lucky ones usually either don't experience or experience very slight morning sickness.. so have it until 6mths or later into their pregnancy.
So dont despair or get too upset by it ok?

Although not a v nice exp, try to enjoy the process of pregnancy whenever u can. Was told to alleviate morning sickness, u can try taking dry cream cracker when u wake up each monring...

Hope mtbs experiencing MS will feel better and get over this stage v soon! Jia You!:Dancing_wub:

Raina

Hello MTBs...

Been MIA-ing for a while...How's everyone doing?

We'll be going for my OBS (not sure what that stands for hehe) scan tomorrow at East Shore... Can't wait to see the little one again.
Starting feeling the movements last week. At first I thought it was wind movement, but something tells me it's the little one. Been feeling the movement everyday since then..and this morning, hubby managed to get a feel of it for the first time..

Will update again :)

babymummy

Hi, the followings are some of the items im able to get it from my supplier if there is enough order. (Min. 3 strollers)
All items are BRAND NEW.
Kindly take a look and email me at xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested ^_^

1)S200 Jogger @ $160 (Pink/Grey)

Net Weight : 9kg
Features : Suitable from birth till 4 years
Five-point safety harness
3-position adjustable backrest
Lockable front wheel and all round suspension
Large shopping basket

2)S301 SCR6 Stroller @ $220 (Seat can be reversable to face mummy)

Net Weight : 8.4kg
Features : Suitable from birth till 4 years
Innovative design and portable lifestyle stroller
Lightweight aluminium frame
Adjustable backrest and footrest
Can be in forward or rearward facing (Seat reversible)
Travelling system: Compatible with C100 with additional adapter

3) LB585 Bianca Car Seat @ $160

Net Weight : 7.3kg
Features : Suitable for newborn to 18kg
For newborn to 10kg, use rear-facing position on the seat of vehicle, and pull out the angle adjustment lever
For 9kg to 18kg, place the car seat in forward facing positions
3 positions adjustable reclining backseats

4)BRAND NEW BEANSPOUT PILLOW @ $16.50

*Organic Pacifying pillow @ $16.50 (Includes local postage)
*Size: 5.5" X 13.5"
*Cover:100% cotton
*Filling :Anti-bacterial treated & sterlized bean sprout husks.
Extra pillow case @ $3.50 each

5)MeMum Breast Milk Storage Bag @ $20
(25 Bags)

Can refer to http://www.betterforyou.co.th/en/Memum01.htm

Benefits
• Food grade plastic
• Complies with FDA requirements
• Laminate prevents colour migration
• Strong lock seal – no spills
• Can be stored upright (self supporting)
• Thick laminate retains nutrients
• Heat sealed sides prevents spitting
• Rapid defrost time

Technical Information
Width 10 cm
Height 21 cm
Capacity 200cc / 7fl oz.

Storage Information
Approximate storage time of breast milk in MeMum storage bags.
Freezer 30-90 days
Refrigerator 2-3 days (approx 4 ํc)
Ambien 1-4 hours

PAYMENT :

#Transfer half of the payment to me to confirm order, Balance to be paid when stock arrives.

#Full payment before posting out items.

#Email me at : xiao_shin01@yahoo.com.sg to make order

Last edited:
Hi dear mummies,
My EDD is also in Jan 2010. 10th January as advise from my gnae:)
Will be giving birth in East Shore.. Any mummies delivering there as well?:)

iwan2noe

Hi, my EDD is 9 Jan. This is also my first pregnancy. BTW, do your have yeast infection for your pregnancy?
Hi hi, my EDD is late Jan, probably end Jan...But when is the right time to do yeast infection test? Not all mummy have to do it i suppose?

Unless really have or it is a safety precaution in case infect our v own bb?

kym

hi mummies, I understand the frustrations of searching a reliable confinment lady. Hence I decided to act as freelance cl middeman. My sister and cousin are good and popular confinement ladies from malaysia and they have the network for cl in johor. So the service that I can provide is to recommend the cl, arrange the cl to meet mummy so you can sit down to discuss the price, terms and conditions. No more blind recommendation. no more problems on can't find the cl when near the due date. no more stupid cl from agency too. Please email at kympang@hotmail.com or my contact no. 90303128 for friendly and reliable service. All the best!

blurry_ting

Infection in vaginal... but now getting slightly better... if you don know which means is good, you don get to experience that... cause alot of discomfort and damn itchy...

singatots

hey all , are u looking for clothes for ur new arrival babies. U can check these bodysuits romper :

Carters - 0 to 3 months for boys
Gymboree 0-3 months for girls and more

yewteemum

blurry_ting,
our EDD are pretty close, mine's 06 Jan. hopefully the baby won't decide to come out earlier in end Dec...

will be delivering in TMC.

Eneres

blurry_ting,
our EDD are pretty close, mine's 06 Jan. hopefully the baby won't decide to come out earlier in end Dec...

will be delivering in Thomson Medical Center.
Hi yewteemum,

i'm also delivering in Thomson Medical Center. My edd is 19 Jan, but gynae says may brought forward by 2 weeks due to baby too big... but i'm afraid i might give birth in end dec... maybe we'll see each other in TMC.. :tlaugh:

Angelclaire07

Hi MTBs,

New around here... Expecting my first baby in mid Jan 2010.. Will be delivering at TMC.. Hoping my baby boy will come out earlier so that we can celebrate CNY in Feb.. Anyone feeling the same way?? Now in the third trimester, am feeling all the excitment and getting the baby room ready.. hmm.. think some of us will really see each other at TMC.. ;-)