EDD in Jan 2010

peacefulgal

hi everyone, my EDD is 23rd Jan 2010, but during the recent ultrasound, it seemed to have shifted to 19th Jan :p

i am delivering at TMC too. Hehee, let's see if we can meet one another there during these period =)

blurry_ting

Hi yewteemum,
our due date is really close, but i'm delivering at Mount A. So we can't get to meet each other... but anyway we ganbatei yah. I also wish not to deliver so early. I prefer to due on Jan lah, by the way urs is gal gal or boy boy?

iwan2noe

Hi MTBs,

New around here... Expecting my first baby in mid Jan 2010.. Will be delivering at Thomson Medical Center.. Hoping my baby boy will come out earlier so that we can celebrate CNY in Feb.. Anyone feeling the same way?? Now in the third trimester, am feeling all the excitment and getting the baby room ready.. hmm.. think some of us will really see each other at Thomson Medical Center.. ;-)
Hi,
I second ur feelings and excitements! My bb gal will be a late Jan baby..Hope she arrive earlier so that my confinement will end b4 CNY! hehe...then she can go out officially ! hehehe:shyxxx:

Jonevieve

Hi to all MTB,

My EDD is 6 Jan and will be delivering in TMC. Wonder will my baby be kan jiong to be out on late Dec. :001_302:

Does anyone know about baby born on 1 Jan? Is it true that baby born on 1 Jan will have a choice of choosing to start Primary 1 with either the year before or same year as those children born in the same year as he/ she?

iwan2noe

Hi to all MTB,

My EDD is 6 Jan and will be delivering in Thomson Medical Center. Wonder will my baby be kan jiong to be out on late Dec. :001_302:

Does anyone know about baby born on 1 Jan? Is it true that baby born on 1 Jan will have a choice of choosing to start Primary 1 with either the year before or same year as those children born in the same year as he/ she?
Hi,

yes, if I am not wrong those born b4 5th feb will be able to start their pri sch edu with those born 1 yr before them and to join peers who are born on the same year as them :)

Jonevieve

Hi,

yes, if I am not wrong those born before 5th feb will be able to start their pri sch edu with those born 1 your before them and to join peers who are born on the same year as them :)
Before 5th Feb? Where u got this info from? I cannot find it in MOE website leh...

angelia286

Aiya!!

Miss it by just 3 days!

Lol~ My EDD is on 3rd February 2010.

[Well, don't be nervous.. and make sure you exercise a lot!!]

leelimc

Hi everyone,

nice to find this thread. I am due on 15th Jan 2010, but the last time my gynae checked, my EDD shifted to 8th Jan 2010. My gynae warned me maybe earlier, ie, in Dec 2009. Hope not!!!!

Seemed like everyone has decided on their hospital. I haven decided on mine yet.:err: Too busy. (You can tell from how late I find this thread) However, since my gynae can deliver either in Mt A or TMC only, so either choice lor.

BTW, this is my 3rd one!

I hope I can survive with 3!

shiyi

Hi everyone,

nice to find this thread. I am due on 15th Jan 2010, but the last time my gynae checked, my EDD shifted to 8th Jan 2010. My gynae warned me maybe earlier, ie, in Dec 2009. Hope not!!!!

Seemed like everyone has decided on their hospital. I have not decided on mine yet.:err: Too busy. (You can tell from how late I find this thread) However, since my gynae can deliver either in Mt A or Thomson Medical Center only, so either choice .

BTW, this is my 3rd one!

I hope I can survive with 3!

wow 3rd one? jiayoujiayou.... u sure can do it!