EDD in Oct'09

hakisumi

haha.. 1st time i use the antiseptic when i had my 1st born i was jumping in the toilet SO stinging haha... 2nd time no feel already i find it ok still stinging but i never jump
hahahahaaa.... omg......i imagine myself jumping i wanna laugh...
:tlaugh:

-jOanna

joanna mummy, do you still remember you lau sai for how long before you have signs of labour? coz since last week, i m also facing the same issue... today shitted for 4 times oready...
kaoru mummy, near when my waterbag leaked, i didnt laosai already..

Stan

i think its more hygiene that way, i heard hospital will give those like fluid to clean wound?
the one Mt A gave was a spray solution... the spray no pain at all...
so after pee or shit.... can wash area with water and then use solution and of course must change the pads often....

-jOanna

Oh mothers to be and mothers.. DO NOT use toilet paper to wipe that area.. It will make ur stinging pain worse.. I wasnt aware of it til my cousin told me that her gynae asked her use the faminine wipe instead.. but me use water to wash and apply VAGISIL (can buy at watson/guardians) so no pain..

Porukadotzu

i think i will freak out.. like fall down then rub some purple iodine solution onto wound.,...argghhh.. hahaha
:tlaugh:
ya ya haha..same feeling..but if you wash the wound w/ water first untill the tingy feeling gone then dab w/ the liquid then it was still ok la...:001_302:

dun worry after few dab the wound won't be as hurt thou.

Porukadotzu

haha.. 1st time i use the antiseptic when i had my 1st born i was jumping in the toilet SO stinging haha... 2nd time no feel already i find it ok still stinging but i never jump
hahaha....ya ya...hate tat feeling...wah 2nd experience hopefully like u...i realy hate the stinging feeling..ouchhh...:eek:;

Porukadotzu

the one Mt A gave was a spray solution... the spray no pain at all...
so after pee or shit.... can wash area with water and then use solution and of course must change the pads often....
spray? o ya? i was at Mt.A also..but they give the liquid one...

i think spray is much better thou, dun need to dab and see the cotton turn red red...makes me chill...brrrr...

when was your delivery?

lonerjas

Oh mothers to be and mothers.. DO NOT use toilet paper to wipe that area.. It will make your stinging pain worse.. I wasnt aware of it til my cousin told me that her gynae asked her use the faminine wipe instead.. but me use water to wash and apply VAGISIL (can buy at watson/guardians) so no pain..
i use baby wipes heehe

hakisumi

Oh mothers to be and mothers.. DO NOT use toilet paper to wipe that area.. It will make your stinging pain worse.. I wasnt aware of it til my cousin told me that her gynae asked her use the faminine wipe instead.. but me use water to wash and apply VAGISIL (can buy at watson/guardians) so no pain..
i still go buy the ultra soft..kleenex 1.. ahahhaa.. just came back from watsons.. should had grab another box of the feminine wipes... now i only left w a few packets.... hahahahaha.... ahyoo..

i think baby wipes also ok.. like lonerjas mummy used it too.. yea..?
:Dancing_wub:

hakisumi

spray? o ya? i was at Mt.A also..but they give the liquid one...

i think spray is much better thou, dont need to dab and see the cotton turn red red...makes me chill...brrrr...

when was your delivery?

ok..spray sounds more cool like liquid 1... spray spray.. so convenient....

lonerjas

i still go buy the ultra soft..kleenex 1.. ahahhaa.. just came back from watsons.. should had grab another box of the feminine wipes... now i only left w a few packets.... hahahahaha.... ahyoo..

i think baby wipes also ok.. like lonerjas mummy used it too.. yea..?
:Dancing_wub:
ya baby wipes very mild so ok leh.. but not the dry tissue.. how soft oso euuuu haha

lonerjas

maybe because you still in pain dont feel the pain.. when at home... you yahoooooooooo no body hear except neighbours.. keke

mayb ba.. but 2nd birth i ok leh, cant feel the pain.. no jump no pain.. cos i expect stingy feeling so no surprise