EDD in Oct'09

Porukadotzu

Porukadotzu, really miss the pregnancy day ..

Guess what, I just give birth my precious boy at 20 Oct..

Busy with breastfeeding...

A bit stress because baby dont't know how to latch on and I think the position I put him always like no right.

So, in the end he keep crying and I keep trying to help him latch on..

But since is just a 4th day, not much brast milk and I always need to latch him on and pump out for the next feeding..

So tired...
hi!! congratz with your newborn!!:Dancing_wub:

dont be too stress out, they say once you stress then ur baby can feel it too. and newborn also don't know how to latch...so practice make perfect.

i suggest you lay on your side while nursing, so you're more relax and baby also can latch easier (atleast thats what i think).

put some pillow behind your back and same goes for baby but use smaller pillow, so she can be placed just infront of your breast and you can just draw her closer to feed her.

if you wanna change to the other breast then you move to your baby's opposite side and do the same thing again.

:tlaugh:

karoru

dear all mummies,

i finally gave birth to ethan on thur, 22 oct at 10:30am... went for induce on wed, 21 oct at 6am, took more than 24 hours before ethan decided to pop out... it was tough and finally it is over... ethan can't be discharged together with me coz his blood test is not out yet... feeling emo about it coz he cannot go home with me... argh!!!

hueychye79

hi!! congratz with your newborn!!:Dancing_wub:

dont be too stress out, they say once you stress then your baby can feel it too. and newborn also dont't know how to latch...so practice make perfect.

i suggest you lay on your side while nursing, so you're more relax and baby also can latch easier (atleast thats what i think).

put some pillow behind your back and same goes for baby but use smaller pillow, so she can be placed just infront of your breast and you can just draw her closer to feed her.

if you wanna change to the other breast then you move to your baby's opposite side and do the same thing again.

:tlaugh:
Hi Porukadotzu

Thanks for your advise....

Baby is latch pretty good today, standby the formula milk in case my milk not enough..

So far, feed 2 times until he fall sleep...

Think at the moment he still enough when latch on.. :001_302:

hakisumi

Hi all...
haiz.. i am like having war-time.. hahahaa..
when baby back with me.. 3am milk milk 6am milk milk..
den i ll bring him under the sun shine abit..jaundice..
den shower him... almost 9 plus 10..milk again...
den i shower myself. pump milk..standby for my massage time he hungry den PIL can feed him.. ah yo... diapers milk diapers milk... ahhahahahaha
almost gg crazy...like mad woman.. den i didnt wash hair.. OOpz.. :X
la-ji pek chey... sometimes really wanna slp..but just cant slp...but see him i ll smile la....

till now i havent go for my big nature call.. how ah? can drk the fibre-gel? or any recommendation?

my bb also different blood me n hubby.. weird leh
i tot bb n mummy shld b the same...

tell u all something funny, today i went for PD checkup... me n hubby nvr bring anything with us.. forgot the health booklet..nvm.. cos our last conversation, the PD like forgot to mention to me... den no diapers n nth.. i am milk bar also ok...
we so scare he POOPOOPOO....n crYYYYYYY...
den we see all parents alot of things make us more worry.. den i told my hubby...nvm..anything just buy from the retail shop...

as u all know... go doctors always wait 1hr but see only 5 mins... damn...

luckily he very co-operative.. otw home i latch him in the car.. heng.....

wat a experience man~

can u all imagine.. i am like having my breakfast cum lunch..almost dnr.. and typing in the thread.. is like go toilet also need to multi tasking..ahhahahaha

hakisumi

dear all mummies,

i finally gave birth to ethan on thur, 22 oct at 10:30am... went for induce on wed, 21 oct at 6am, took more than 24 hours before ethan decided to pop out... it was tough and finally it is over... ethan can't be discharged together with me coz his blood test is not out yet... feeling emo about it coz he cannot go home with me... argh!!!
congrats karoru mummy...
i tell u.. tat day my lil graham also didnt go home w me..due to jaundice..i tell myself its ok....got PD & nurses take care good...if not go back we scare we nvr take care of him well..
den i hubby go in the nursery see him like ultra man like tat under the light... his eyes red red.. i cant help it and cry all the way from hospital till home..!!! wth

hakisumi

you all latch till sleep?
got afew times i either latch till sleep or burp him till i wanna slp..
now i lie down with him, den he latch..at least my back not so pain..

lonerjas

congrats karoru mummy...
i tell you.. that day my lil graham also didnt go home w me..due to jaundice..i tell myself its ok....got pediatrician & nurses take care good...if not go back we scare we never take care of him well..
then i hubby go in the nursery see him like ultra man like that under the light... his eyes red red.. i cant help it and cry all the way from hospital till home..!!! wth

lol sily gal... i 1st time oso like that... But from my 2nd onwards i tink is common for jaudice. I will miss them but tink another good tink is they not home i can rest more 1st heehee

lonerjas

you all latch till sleep?
got afew times i either latch till sleep or burp him till i wanna sleep..
now i lie down with him, then he latch..at least my back not so pain..
same, my gal i oso latch on sleep but tis time i need to change. Finish milking den let him sleep back cot. If not later like my gal no mummy smell no slp. My gal Co-sleep with me.. Soon after confinement if 2 babies wan sleep with me where got space?? Somemore my gal kicks when sleeping in bed arghzzzz

lonerjas

dear all mummies,

were u at Mt A?? din see u.. i admit 21 oct 1030am at delivery suite 3A

hakisumi

lol sily gal... i 1st time also like that... But from my 2nd onwards i tink is common for jaudice. I will miss them but tink another good tink is they not home i can rest more 1st heehee
i do agree..tat night i slpt rather well.. den next mrng..quickly go pick him up loh...hehehe...we were so worried he cant go bk w us..
:wong19:

hakisumi

same, my gal i also latch on sleep but tis time i need to change. Finish milking then let him sleep back cot. If not later like my gal no mummy smell no sleep. My gal Co-sleep with me.. Soon after confinement if 2 babies want sleep with me where got space?? Somemore my gal kicks when sleeping in bed arghzzzz
wah.. u got to be really bz... how u handle siah?
3 kids... u mind i ask, u gg back to work after ML?
who taking care of ur kids?

lonerjas

wah.. you got to be really bz... how you handle siah?
3 kids... you mind i ask, you gg back to work after ML?
who taking care of your kids?
hoho my MIL lor.. my 2 kids are with her now.. so during confinement i only tkcare my little newborn... see how it goes mayb 2week later i will want my gal follow me oso.. I cant stop missing my gal

hakisumi

hoho my mother in law .. my 2 kids are with her now.. so during confinement i only tkcare my little newborn... see how it goes mayb 2week later i will want my gal follow me also.. I cant stop missing my gal

so sweet... hehhee...
so sian.. sometimes really dun feel like gg back to work after ML..
my boy still so young.. den my MIL abit private limited.. haiz...
dunno....
:nah:

lonerjas

so sweet... hehhee...
so sian.. sometimes really dont feel like gg back to work after ML..
my boy still so young.. then my mother in law abit private limited.. sigh...
dont know....
:nah:
Wat abt ur own family? If no choice then mayb consider nanny or maid lor.

Sian man my boi still cant discharge tday.

Jaudice level 10.7 mus be below 10 den can discharge.. awww

moonfairy

Hi everyone!

Lonerjas: Hope that you can bring your bb back soon. It must feel terrible to be separated from the baby.

Congrats to all Oct mummies!

hakisumi

what about your own family? If no choice then mayb consider nanny or maid .

Sian man my boi still cant discharge tday.

Jaudice level 10.7 mus be below 10 then can discharge.. awww
have maid.. but still... not v fang xin with maid.. after he still baby..or maybe i dun think too much 1st..walk 1 step see 1 step..maid handles the household chores..except cooking..

lonerjas: good good..baby is back w u.. abo u let him shine morning sun lor.. the traditional way...

pokarudotza mummy: go give birth aldy?? nvr see her post..

lonerjas

have maid.. but still... not very fang xin with maid.. after he still baby..or maybe i dont think too much 1st..walk 1 step see 1 step..maid handles the household chores..except cooking..

lonerjas: good good..baby is back w you.. abo you let him shine morning sun .. the traditional way...

pokarudotza mummy: go give birth already?? never see her post..
ya. that's wat i intend to do...

My nipples are sore and bleeding... Haiz.. How to heal faster so can BF arghz.. stop le later no supply how?? I hate it. Baby in hosp too long now i like not much supply liaoz.

Apply medela nipple cream but is not healing enuff for me to BF.. sianzzz

hueychye79

Hi all...
sigh.. i am like having war-time.. hahahaa..
when baby back with me.. 3am milk milk 6am milk milk..
then i ll bring him under the sun shine abit..jaundice..
then shower him... almost 9 plus 10..milk again...
then i shower myself. pump milk..standby for my massage time he hungry then parent in law can feed him.. yo... diapers milk diapers milk... ahhahahahaha
almost gg crazy...like mad woman.. then i didnt wash hair.. OOpz.. :X
-ji pek chey... sometimes really wanna sleep..but just cant sleep...but see him i ll smile ....

till now i havent go for my big nature call.. how ? can drk the fibre-gel? or any recommendation?

my baby also differen
t blood me n hubby.. weird
i thought baby n mummy shld b the same...

tell you all something funny, today i went for pediatrician checkup... me n hubby never bring anything with us.. forgot the health booklet..nvm.. cos our last conversation, the pediatrician like forgot to mention to me... then no diapers n nth.. i am milk bar also ok...
we so scare he POOPOOPOO....n crYYYYYYY...
then we see all parents alot of things make us more worry.. then i told my hubby...nvm..anything just buy from the retail shop...

as you all know... go doctors always wait 1hr but see only 5 mins... damn...

luckily he very co-operative.. otw home i latch him in the car.. lucky.....

what a experience man~

can you all imagine.. i am like having my breakfast cum lunch..almost dnr.. and typing in the thread.. is like go toilet also need to multi tasking..ahhahahaha
Hakisumi,

I have a same situation with you but encounter a big problem now...

Breastfeeding..

My nipple is sore and crack....

So painful when feed him and my baby like always not full when I breastfeed him..

What should I do.. :embarrassed:

Cry few time about this matter...