EDD in Oct'09

hueychye79

It did increase abit but can't see much. only tummy growing.. I still the same like before i was pregnant.
Wah! So good ah... :eek:

My weight gain from 55kg to 62kg now..

But I think as long as gynae didn't mention anything and your baby is normal than should be alright. :Dancing_tongue:

sharonyi66

Hi, Im new here.. Hope to get some advise.

I currently in my 26wks but my gynae said my bb is abit small, weighing at 300gram (as of 8th June) and till date i only gained 2.5kg...

My 1st borned only weight 2.2kg at birth.

I need help to increase my bb weight... and, will drinking coffee everyday affect e growth?

hueychye79

Hi, Im new here.. Hope to get some advise.

I currently in my 26wks but my gynae said my baby is abit small, weighing at 300gram (as of 8th June) and till date i only gained 2.5kg...

My 1st borned only weight 2.2kg at birth.

I need help to increase my baby weight... and, will drinking coffee everyday affect e growth?
Wah! 26weeks your baby only 300gm?

My baby at 20 weeks scanning is about 400gm (above average).

Are you small build before pregnant?

Maybe can try to eat durian to gain your baby.

Not sure the coffee will affect the baby growing or not but my baby don't like caffein. (100% sure puke out immediated)

But I think better cut down your intake. :tlaugh:

sharonyi66

Haha... paisei, I'm 25wk preg now.

I weight 44kg b4 pregnancy and now is 46.5kg. Been trying to eat more but I always feel bloated and i even tried drinking preggy milk (i hate it!). My gynae even precribed me with prenatal fish oil soft gel to eat becoz i got a history of small bb...

I also got a serious problem in constipation (only manage to poo once a wk..) so I cant always take durian although i love it!

Ya, think i shld really cut down on my coffee intake.

hueychye79

Haha... awkward, I'm 25wk preg now.

I weight 44kg before pregnancy and now is 46.5kg. Been trying to eat more but I always feel bloated and i even tried drinking preggy milk (i hate it!). My gynae even precribed me with prenatal fish oil soft gel to eat becoz i got a history of small baby...

I also got a serious problem in constipation (only manage to poo once a wk..) so I cant always take durian although i love it!

Ya, think i shld really cut down on my coffee intake.
About the constipation - heard that the cranberry juice will help.

Maybe you want to try? :tlaugh:

Eat more fruits and drink plenty of plain water.

Gynae subscribe me the pills - Multivitamin and Fish oil but I take the calcium table for bone (buy from nature farm)

So far I have not much constipation problem (touch wood)

Not sure is it because the reason I drink plenty or water or not.. :shyxxx:

Oh, about the preggy milk I also hate it.

Still left 1/2 tin dont't want to touch anymore.

Maybe you can try to take HL Milk or those milk product like cheese..

I am those mtb dont't like to follow the 'rules', because I think if you eat as normal and get the enough nutrition it should be ok.

No need to purposely take the preggy milk.

Last edited:

sharonyi66

Cranberry juice? Hmm, mayb will try it out as long as it helps with my constipation..

And it's bad that i seldom drink plain water :(

When is your due date and which hos/gynae you'r seeing?

hueychye79

Cranberry juice? Hmm, mayb will try it out as long as it helps with my constipation..

When is your due date and which hos/gynae you'are seeing?
Dont't add any water while you drink your cranberry juice.

My EDD 25 Oct 2009

Gynae - Dr Sim from LN Sim clinic

Hospital - Thomson Medical Center because my gynae at the same building. :tlaugh:

You?

lonerjas

Hi,

EDD 18 Oct 09. First timer. Will most probably deliver at Mt. Alvernia. Not sure if I should attend the antenatal class at Mt. A. or Thomson Medical Center.

Any advice?
i oso deliverying at Mt A, my 3rd time but i never go any antenatal class so cant advice

lonerjas

When is your due date and which hos/gynae you'are seeing?
prune juice oso can..

baby small but as long as delivery is above 2kg shld be ok de. my 2nd 1 oso small i force myself drink milk eat more eat durian. Cos 1st 3 mths i lost 3 to5kg i did gain back but baby not growing much. But she was 2.94kg at delivery so ok la.. still early to say bb small size. Most impt healthy. My gal now is meaty fatty lo. even thou my son was 3.25kg at birth my gal weigh is almost 9 to 10kg while my son at her age only 5 to 6kg haha... PPL same y my son so skinny daughter so fat

sharonyi66

prune juice also can..

baby small but as long as delivery is above 2kg shld be ok . my 2nd 1 also small i force myself drink milk eat more eat durian. Cos 1st 3 mths i lost 3 to5kg i did gain back but baby not growing much. But she was 2.94kg at delivery so ok .. still early to say baby small size. Most impt healthy. My gal now is meaty fatty . even thou my son was 3.25kg at birth my gal weigh is almost 9 to 10kg while my son at her age only 5 to 6kg haha... PPL same why my son so skinny daughter so fat
My 1st borned weight 2.26kg and my 1st pregnancy i only gained 7kg. It's rather hard to look after a small baby so hopefully my 2nd preg will gain more weight (in baby i mean, not myself!)

I hate milk but i love coffee (sinner!).. wonder does caffine affect the growth but my gynae nv said anything, juz told me to limit to 1 cup a day... :embarrassed:

hueychye79

My EDD is 3rd Oct 09

Seeing gynae DR KT Tan from Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

Heard that private hos rate is quite ex, how do you find it?
Errrnn... Never visit the KK before, so can't compare.

Every time visit to gynae is about $90-$100, after 12 weeks take package.

Package is about $700 but not include medicine.

So, total until my 40weeks is about $900.

Package include

Before 7 month - 4 weeks per visit
7 month - 3 weeks per visit
8 month - 2 weeks per visit
9 month - once a week

After calculate, every visit is about $65-$75.

Assistant of gynae show me the list - Natural give birth she charges about $850.

Is is expensive? :err:

Last edited:

lonerjas

My 1st borned weight 2.26kg and my 1st pregnancy i only gained 7kg. It's rather hard to look after a small baby so hopefully my 2nd preg will gain more weight (in baby i mean, not myself!)

I hate milk but i love coffee (sinner!).. wonder does caffine affect the growth but my gynae never said anything, just told me to limit to 1 cup a day... :embarrassed:
mayb baby follow mummy small build keke, my 1st i put on 24kg haha.. i <3 milk and i hate coffee cos i will have headache after i drink coffee. i m not sure caffine will affect the growth or not but i m sure wat intake u eat the baby absorb so.... i love to drink teh-o leh in fact tea de caffine is 6x higher then coffee. But now i stop teh-o le cos make my gastric attack me, LOL otherwise i will drink teh=o every morning

sharonyi66

Package include

9 month - once a week

Assistant of gynae show me the list - Natural give birth she charges about $850.

Hmm, my visit to gynae is also ard $75 (without med) and to my understanding KK doesn't have any pkg. But becoz mine is a senior consultant and im seeing my gynae at The Private Suite instead of those normal clininc in KK, i can only select room type B class and above..

Based on my experience 4yrs ago (2005) when i gave birth to my girl, i paid a deposit of $1.1k to book e room and bal i paid abt $600+ cash more aft CPF deduction coz mine is an induce labour with 2 times of epidurals taken.

Hopefully i wont need induce and epi this time as I wonder how much will it cost 4yrs later?!! :eek:11:

lonerjas

Package include

9 month - once a week

OK leh normal rates. Miine abt same just that my antenatal pkg is $650 and normal delivery is $900.

$500 pay at clinic and bal $400 pay in hosp to deduct medisave.
I deliver at Mt. A :

Yr04 > 4bedded ( but they renovating so free upgrade me to 2 bedded ) when discharge i pay almost $1k cash after medisave

Yr08 > 2bedded when discharge i pay $1.5k cash after medisave

Yr09 > dunno yet shld be same as Yr08

sharonyi66

mayb baby follow mummy small build keke, my 1st i put on 24kg haha.. i <3 milk and i hate coffee cos i will have headache after i drink coffee. i m not sure caffine will affect the growth or not but i m sure what intake you eat the baby absorb so.... i love to drink teh-o in fact tea caffine is 6x higher then coffee. But now i stop teh-o cos make my gastric attack me, LOL otherwise i will drink teh=o every morning
tea caffine is 6x higher den coffee??? :err:

I still tot coffee is highest and sometimes i still switch to tea..haha..

Yes, coffee will cause headache and it often trigger my migriane b4 im preg but lucky i didnt suffer from migriane aft im preg. (touchwood 1st !)

hueychye79

Hmm, my visit to gynae is also around $75 (without med) and to my understanding KK doesn't have any pkg. But becoz mine is a senior consultant and im seeing my gynae at The Private Suite instead of those normal clininc in KK, i can only select room type B class and above..

Based on my experience 4yrs ago (2005) when i gave birth to my girl, i paid a deposit of $1.1k to book e room and bal i paid about $600+ cash more after CPF deduction coz mine is an induce labour with 2 times of epidurals taken.

Hopefully i wont need induce and epi this time as I wonder how much will it cost 4yrs later?!! :eek:11:
That is another reason I didn't choose KK to deliver.

Hubby and I both are PR's, so if I choose KK also need to paid the price as private patient and the waiting time heard is a bit long.

Since the price is the same with private clinic, so I choose to TMC (another reason is I prefer Female Gynae) :001_302: