EDD in Oct'09

summerp

Try soaking some chrysanthenum flowers in water till they are moist and leave them in the fridge to cool. Once they are sufficiently cold, put the cold chrysanthenum flowers over sore eyes. Tried this previously when I've sore eyes and they help to relieve sore eyes rather quickly. You can give it a try if you like.
I did that last time when i have sore eyes and it really helps! :)

moonfairy

Yep... The chrysanthemum helps! Thanks mummies. Anyone took the MRT and had people giving up seats for you? OMG... My tummy still looks like I am around 4 months preggie leh...:wong7:

sharonyi66

Hi all EDD Oct'09 Mummies,

Merry Xmas!!

How's everyone here?!! Babies shld be abt 2+mths or 3mths old already right?
Coping with baby well?

hakisumi

hihihih..
yea yea.. me so far so good... very happy..
cant stop looking babies thing whenever i go out.. ahhahaa...
thinking of having a baby in rabbit year...
one shot and close factory~!!!! hahahaha

hueychye79

hihihih..
yea yea.. me so far so good... very happy..
cant stop looking babies thing whenever i go out.. ahhahaa...
thinking of having a baby in rabbit year...
one shot and close factory~!!!! hahahaha
Hakisumi mummies, I am thinking having a dragon baby~ :001_302:

Time flies, all our baby is already 2-3 months old.

Still remember that time we only hang around the first to third trimester to share the experience but now change to Newborn baby and Infrant. :tlaugh:

hakisumi

Hakisumi mummies, I am thinking having a dragon baby~ :001_302:

Time flies, all our baby is already 2-3 months old.

Still remember that time we only hang around the first to third trimester to share the experience but now change to Newborn baby and Infrant. :tlaugh:
yes.. i also told my hubby..
"dear..i upgrade le.. go to the newborn thread aldy.."
LOL

dragon baby?? oorh.. after year of rabbit? year dragon also not a bad idea..LOL

hueychye79

No more Oct Mummies post?

Anyway, my baby just had her 3rd month jabs for 5-in-1 & pneumococcal. 1 jab each thigh! Poor baby! Now having some fever :(
Kams, my baby also have a jab last Saturday, no fever but the thigh is a patch of red color.

Poor baby, so many jab need to take, almost every month.

Everytime bring him to jab also don't dare to see the doctor do the injection, will let my hubby carrier.

Hear his crying the tears almost drop liao... :shyxxx:

lonerjas

Hi i am back... so busy as i just went back to work last week :)

My gal is fever now due to teething, my little boi alot phelgm since birth now seeing chinese sinsei taking TCM getting much better. Recovering.. I fall sick cos both of them sick lol...

hakisumi

O lonerjas mummy..
Better take care of urselves n kidss..

I also bringing my Graham for injection this sat ..the 3rd mth injection..

hueychye79

hueychye79, you didn't press on the injection site? The polyclinic nurse told me to keep on pressing on the injection site for 5 mins using the sterile gauze. If not, baby's thigh will develop a bruise.
Kams, no leh~~

The doctor never tell me anything leh! My poor baby :eek:10:

Notice my baby leg is a bit rough now, not sure what happen.. :embarrassed:

hueychye79

Just weight this few days, notice I lost weight almost 10kg

So happy :Dancing_tongue:

Not sure is it because I express my milk.. :001_302:

Bluebeari

Dear Mummies,

Not sure if this works for your babies. As per my mum's advice, my daughter was given diluted ginseng water a few days before her vaccination and on the actual day itself. I'd tried this and so far so good (fingers crossed). My baby's thigh only has a minor red dot on the day itself and the red dot disappeared a few days later. She had developed minor fever on the night on the injection and was given one dose of liquid paracetamol (given by the polyclinic) and was back to her normal self the very next day.

I'm going back to work on 22 Feb 10, after CNY week and had started to introduce milk formula to my gal, averaging about 2 bottles a day and will try to increase to 3 and 4 subsequently. I'd tried expressing Breast Milk and fed it to her in a milk bottle, but she rejects the milk bottle.

Not sure what I did, but managed to reduce milk production late last week. Unfortunately, not sure if I'd done something wrong, and milk production had increased again. Sigh. I'd increased the intervals for BF in the day and manually expressed some milk at night about 12mn till the next feed, which is the following morning abt 6/7 am. Am I doing something that I shouldn't, resulting in more milk production? Or did I squeeze out too much milk at night? Help!!!