EDD Jan 2014

cherified

Hi illuz. I went for my first check up two days ago and it measured that my g sac was 4w6d old. So edd is around 7 jan. Have you went for check up?

diamante33

Hi all, based on my ovulation date my EDD (according to those internet webbies) is 7 Jan 2014.

Will be visiting the gynae on 20th May for a check up...and will update then! =)

cherified

iluz, update us on your check up! :)

Hi diamante33, congrats to you too. I will be having my second check up on the same day as you.

Anyway just to share, my first checkup was quite worrisome.

Doc couldn't find the g sac and saw something on the right and suspected it's ectopic so he sent me to another clinic for another ultrasound as they have better machines with higher res there. Found the g sac (phew) but it was measured as only 4w6ds instead of my calculated 5w2ds. The "something on the right" is a Cprpus Luteum cyst which they say are quite common as it produces the hormones for the pregnancy and in most cases, will disappear after a few weeks.

So if going by the measurement, I'm 5w3ds today and I'm quite worried as I think I lost all the symptoms I experienced previously since 5w0d. Any of you experiencing the same thing?

Last edited:

diamante33

Actually i went for a first checkup at 4w2d which is still very early so the gynae could only confirm that I am pregnant but couldnt see much of a sac except to confirm that "there is certainly something going on there" lol

so for now...just wait lor...i m also 5w3d today!! (according to internet again) haha

I think these few days i have less symptoms...but i guess it's because we are getting more used to it?? i still fart and burp alot, and feel like puking everytime i m near a toilet (even hotel toilets)....just less of the backaches i had 2 weeks ago...

Dun worry ok, it's impt to be positive and I m sure your baby will feel it too!

cherified

I haven't felt like puking at all yet. Read that 75% of the women gets morning sickness, hope this means I'm not one of them, but then again, they said it usually comes in at w7 onwards. So *cross fingers*.

Haha, so now both of us shall countdown to 20th May. :)

illuz

I also don't have any symptoms except for getting a little more hungry and tired.

My first check will be on 17 may. I hope to hear heartbeats!!

bellybuttony

I'm due on 11 January! base on e calculator lah. wahahaha. going for my first gynae visit this Friday. cannot wait..

I do have some nauseous feelings already. 

miso

Hi All,

Congrats! I roughly calculated my due date and it should be in Jan next year so here I am!!

Made an appointment only this morning to see my gynae. Appointment will be on 1st June. Can't wait!!

Everyone do update here on your progress! :001_302:

bellybuttony

thank you!! Congrats to everyone else here too!!

can't wait to visit the gynae and Friday suddenly seems to far. hehehe. am really really excited and wanna scream so the whole world can hear. but I can't. lol!!

illuz

Yeah I am looking foward to Friday too. Excited and at the same time a little paranoid. Hope everything is ok. Right now, we still have not told anyone about it yet. When do you all think it's a good time to break the news? Some people say must wait till 12 weeks?

miso

We have already told our immediate families. I guess immediate families is fine as both side parents can give advice. But its still up to you. I will break the news to my friends and colleagues only after 12 weeks just to be safe.

My gynae appt on the 1st of June seems so so far away...

So far, I have been feeling thirsty most of the time, breasts are sore and I get tired easier than in the past.

What have u ladies been feeling? Is this your first pregnancy? This is my first and its so exciting!! :Dancing_tongue:

Rzena

Hello ladies! I just self-tested positive yesterday, and my LMP was on 5 Apr 2013. Have not seen a gynae yet but think my EDD shld be ard mid Jan. This is my 2nd pregnancy...my boy is just turning one in 6 days' time! Nice to 'meet' all of you. :)

Rtal

Hi all,

I am tested positive on last Sunday and confirmed via blood test on Monday. My LMP was 1 April so gg by the calculation my EDD shld be around Jan '14 too. Will be seeing my gynae for the 1st scan next Thursday, can't wait too.

I have been experiencing MS since last Saturday and since Monday onwards gastric feeling very uncomfortable, tired easily, can't really sleep well and a lot of saliva forming in my mouth.

But yes it's important to feel positive. :)

Rtal

Oh yeah this is my 1st pregnancy too. So equally excited. Very thankful to God for His blessing.