Edd July 2014

Xelle

I keep having sharp pain on and off. Anyone encounter?
Hi yahyn0221, is it a recent occurence or very persistent? I have some cramps and occasional sharp pains but I think that is due to womb stretching and expanding for your baby. If yours is persistent, better to check with gynae.

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

Last edited:

Kissspotato

im having on/off cramps but not sharp pain. i took test for down syndrome for a subsidized rate at kk tho. result came back well :)

missyqiqi

hi mommies, I'm 12 weeks today!! So happy!! This is my 2nd baby edd is 29 July! :D My 1st is a baby girl now she is 2yrs old.. a bit tough to manage her and getting pregnant because she is real active. I'm seeing back my previous gynae in KKH, Prof Han HC.

Btw, I'm planning to have a pilates for pregnant mother sessions at my house/or condo function room (at serangoon near lorong chuan mrt), anyone interested? Is $300 for 10 lessons by InspiredMum. They need at least 6 persons to open up the class. Please PM me if you mommy interested.
InspireMum™ Pre-natal Pilates is an ideal workout for mums-to-be. As your pregnancy progresses, InspireMum™ Pre-Natal Pilates helps to increase your strength, flexibility and endurance. The five layers of muscle, which make up the pelvic floor, become stronger and therefore, resisting tears. By strengthening the lower back muscles, the posture during pregnancy is improved, helping to minimize low back strain. Improved circulation leads to more energy and can lessen hemorrhoids, varicose veins and swelling of extremities. Strengthening the pelvic floor can also reduce urinary incontinence. It also lengthen the tight muscles, like the hamstrings, means fewer leg cramps.

Xelle

hi mommies, I'm 12 weeks today!! So happy!! This is my 2nd baby edd is 29 July! :D My 1st is a baby girl now she is 2yrs old.. a bit tough to manage her and getting pregnant because she is real active. I'm seeing back my previous gynae in KKH, Prof Han HC.

Btw, I'm planning to have a pilates for pregnant mother sessions at my house/or condo function room (at serangoon near lorong chuan mrt), anyone interested? Is $300 for 10 lessons by InspiredMum. They need at least 6 persons to open up the class. Please PM me if you mommy interested.
InspireMum™ Pre-natal Pilates is an ideal workout for mums-to-be. As your pregnancy progresses, InspireMum™ Pre-Natal Pilates helps to increase your strength, flexibility and endurance. The five layers of muscle, which make up the pelvic floor, become stronger and therefore, resisting tears. By strengthening the lower back muscles, the posture during pregnancy is improved, helping to minimize low back strain. Improved circulation leads to more energy and can lessen hemorrhoids, varicose veins and swelling of extremities. Strengthening the pelvic floor can also reduce urinary incontinence. It also lengthen the tight muscles, like the hamstrings, means fewer leg cramps.
Hi missygigi,

Congrats on your 2nd one! I have a 3 year old and having my 2nd pregnancy too, so I understand how you feel.

Too bad serangoon is really far for me. Or I will join the class. Did you contact them to arrange something like that?

missyqiqi

hi Xelle, thanks !! congrats to you too!!

yap i emailed / call them so far Inspiredmum give the better rates, but the amount of people they need is quite a lot.. hoping to see if I can negotiate with lesser people. coz the only care giver for my daughter is only me and my hubby, so don't wish to travel to and fro.

missyqiqi

I believe most mommy here already past their 1st trim! how is everyone coping?? This thread seems more quiet then the rest of the thread :p

Any SAHM or working mom (besides me)?

Ya I working but need to bed rest till 12 weeks. Next Tuesday back to work if everything ok.

Going to take my harmony test next Monday. This is my second pregnancy.

Nianie

Hi mummies! I am feeling wonderful now that I am into second trimester (15 weeks). Bleeding has stopped completely. Nausea feeling gone, energy returning and no more giddiness. This is my second pregnancy. Next Tuesday should be able to know my baby gender. Hopefully is a princess...

missyqiqi

yahyen0221 how come need to bed rest? spotting?

Nianie so nice!! I don't have bleeding *touch wood*, only quite a lot of clear/yellowish discharged. your first one is a boy? So nice I hope I can get to check mine too next week.. but think is too early -.-" only 13 weeks

Hi Missyqiqi, Got abit blood clot. Hopefully it clearing up soon. Now 12 weeks already. Officially 3 months.

I getting the test next Monday.

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

Nianie

Hi Missyqiqi, Got abit blood clot. Hopefully it clearing up soon. Now 12 weeks already. Officially 3 months.

I getting the test next Monday.
yahyen0221: I believed your blood will be completely gone very soon.. My blood miraculously cleared up when i reach 12 weeks.

anniecheong

i am at 16 weeks now. looking forward to see gender of baby this week at my third time visiting a gynae. does anyone have migraine every once a week? how do you deal with it?

Nianie

Hi mummies, just went for my 16 weeks check up this morning. Gynae commented 90% will be a baby girl. I am so happy!!! :Dancing_wub: