Edd July 2014

lpc1023

Hi, I've tested positive on 16 Nov. Feel shocked as this time is unplanned and my #1 just 13 months old. I'm used to in EDD Oct 2012 mummies group, now have to switch channel to EDD July 2014 mummies.

lpc1023

Feel so stressed after knowing having #2 because worry can't handle 2 babies. Any mummies has this feeling too? :(

lpc1023:841329 said:
Feel so stressed after knowing having #2 because worry can't handle 2 babies. Any mummies has this feeling too? :(
I know what you mean. My 2yo is a handful.. I think u will feel overwhelmed. U have anyone helping?

truetrue:841116 said:
i was in long nature labour. now think liao abit scare. lol. My gynae is Dr Ang, from gleneagles medical. i have not seen her yet and plan to see her on the 29.
I was induced at 40weeks but bb can't come out coz I wasn't dilating. So ended up emergency xlc sect after 18hrs of pain....

Jessica37

Hi,Ipc1023, same here. Dun know how am I going to handle 2 baby at one time. My 1st son is only 5.5mth. I going to faint when by the time I giv birth, my son only 13mth.

lpc1023

lpc1023:841329 said:
I know what you mean. My 2yo is a handful.. I think u will feel overwhelmed. U have anyone helping?
Not yet tell my parents and in law about this. Currently my in law taking care of my 13 months old baby, worried they will fainted after knowing I'm pregnant again :( they have heavy daily routine because need to take k of 2 kids + 2 babies.

lpc1023

Hi,Ipc1023, same here. Dun know how am I going to handle 2 baby at one time. My 1st son is only 5.5mth. I going to faint when by the time I giv birth, my son only 13mth.
Hi Jessica37, you have a hard time like me. Now I feel guilty to my boy. I feel guilty because I can't give him more time after #2 is here next year.

Meowgirl

I'm kind of worried too.. now in a midst of moving house (can't do alot of things after tested positive)..then intend to change to work from home starting next yr to take care of #1. Can't really imagine myself in a new house, pregnant with #2, taking care of #1 and working at the same time.. stress..

Meowgirl:841416 said:
I'm kind of worried too.. now in a midst of moving house (can't do alot of things after tested positive)..then intend to change to work from home starting next yr to take care of #1. Can't really imagine myself in a new house, pregnant with #2, taking care of #1 and working at the same time.. stress..
Wow. What alot of things going on..

Meowgirl

ya..no choice, initially decided to take care of #1 when I move out becoz my MIL can't really handle my bb anymore. Who knows #2 caught us by surprise. a happy surprise, but still stress..lol

have u all decided on ur gynae? I'm still thinking whether to go back to my previous gynae..a bit ex..

Jetje0617

Hi, I have checked with my gynae that my EDD is on 7 July. I'm happy to join you all. I am having #2. #1 is now 29 months now. Super active boy.

Welcome all the mummies with #2 n first time mums! I'm stressed out at work... but cannot tell I'm expecting yet. So everyone is like piling things on me. .. :s I need to zzzz.

mangobees

Hi ladies...congrats to all. Have tested positive over the weekend too - going to be my second. Hope the lil beanie sticks!

lpc1023

Welcome all the mummies with #2 n first time mums! I'm stressed out at work... but cannot tell I'm expecting yet. So everyone is like piling things on me. .. :s I need to zzzz.
Bluestarr, me too. Haven't tell my boss yet, so many tasks until can't breathe. Meeting is killing me, I almost fall asleep.. :p

lpc1023:841578 said:
Bluestarr, me too. Haven't tell my boss yet, so many tasks until can't breathe. Meeting is killing me, I almost fall asleep.. :p
Haha! I'm always on 6-7pm concalls... killing me man! Imagine being tired and hungry! I always lose my appetite by the time I get to eat. Sigh..

Meowgirl:841446 said:
ya..no choice, initially decided to take care of #1 when I move out becoz my MIL can't really handle my bb anymore. Who knows #2 caught us by surprise. a happy surprise, but still stress..lol

have u all decided on ur gynae? I'm still thinking whether to go back to my previous gynae..a bit ex..
I should be going back to my previous. Lazy to think n search again..

truetrue

i totally feel u girls lor.. now my no1. is in his terrible twos. he 'reason' w us.. throw tantrum.. Scream n cry..either refused to be carried/sit in stroller.. or only wants to be carried by me. :(

Jetje0617

My boy behaves funny too. He seems like know #2 is coming. Before I know I am preg. He wants me to carry and refuses to let me go to work.

lpc1023

My friend just give birth today. Can I visit her? Is there any pantang that pregnant lady should not go hospital see new born? :)