Edd July 2014

Jetje0617

I went to visit a baby girl at Mt A last week. Just dun get too close to the newborn. But elders will encourage you not to go as they feel that hospital is not a "clean" place to go. Have you asked your parents/in-laws? They might have their thoughts on that.

Last edited:
Jetje0617:841642 said:
My boy behaves funny too. He seems like know #2 is coming. Before I know I am preg. He wants me to carry and refuses to let me go to work.
Me too! Even b4 I know I was preggy my girl was behaving v v clingy too.

lpc1023:841658 said:
My friend just give birth today. Can I visit her? Is there any pantang that pregnant lady should not go hospital see new born? :)
Huh. I still go leh. I am not v pantang.. just that I noticed last time when I was preggy with my #1 that if I carry other baby, she will kick like mad in my tummy.

Jetje0617:841662 said:
I went to visit a baby girl at Mt A last week. Just dun get too close to the newborn. But elders will encourage you not to go as they feel that hospital is not a "clean" place to go. Have you asked your parents/in-laws? They might have their thoughts on that.
Huh. Got so pantang mah? If elders say cannot then dun go loh..

truetrue:841623 said:
i totally feel u girls lor.. now my no1. is in his terrible twos. he 'reason' w us.. throw tantrum.. Scream n cry..either refused to be carried/sit in stroller.. or only wants to be carried by me. :(
Same for me!!

lpc1023

I haven't tell my in law. I plan to tell them after 3rd months. Maybe I go but not get near to baby. Should be ok right?

lpc1023

lpc1023:841658 said:
My friend just give birth today. Can I visit her? Is there any pantang that pregnant lady should not go hospital see new born? :)
Huh. I still go leh. I am not v pantang.. just that I noticed last time when I was preggy with my #1 that if I carry other baby, she will kick like mad in my tummy.
Jealous because you carry other baby. Hahaha..

Jetje0617

I haven't tell my in law. I plan to tell them after 3rd months. Maybe I go but not get near to baby. Should be ok right?
I sat beside the baby. People said that newborn will throw temper easily after preg lady touched the baby. I am not sure, I just do not wish to give others trouble. :001_302:

lpc1023

I better don't visit my friend in hospital. I just say I want to visit newborn, I had little blood discharge just now. Scare me. :(

Meowgirl

gosh. take care yeah. Any of you started morning sickness?
me! i'm losing appetite, sometimes feel very bloated, want to vomit, but nothing comes out...and super tired, just feel like sleeping whole day..and don't want to work. and sometimes will feel giddy or headache.. haiz...

Meowgirl:841754 said:
gosh. take care yeah. Any of you started morning sickness?
me! i'm losing appetite, sometimes feel very bloated, want to vomit, but nothing comes out...and super tired, just feel like sleeping whole day..and don't want to work. and sometimes will feel giddy or headache.. haiz...
Ya.. me too. Feeling super tired too. I totally knock out last night.

lpc1023

I'm ok after resting myself in office toilet. Must be too tense, or maybe carry #1 too much. Hahaha.. I feel very tired. Nausea mostly in evening. Feel vomit but nothing come out.

Meowgirl

yup yup! it's fri! but had a bad start.. my #1 fell off from my bed this morning.. having a bruise on his face now.. T_T

truetrue

i am also feeling extremely bloated..losing appetite. sometime feel hungry but eat abit dont feel like eating already. haiz. super sianz. Super sleepy at work.