EDD June 2012 Mummies

Jenni

just went to gynae, baby boy at 38w2d is 2.7kg. asked me to go for CTG this sat...

still have to wait and wait.. dont like this waiting game.

i searched online, it says baby movement will decrease over the last 2 weeks, so I didnt inform.. but seeing the replies make me worry.. how? but baby should be healthy and fine right.... just saw from the scan. hehe

haha.. joey, i still sleep sideways. if not cant fall asleep. every 2-3 hours wake up once for toilet..

another mommy popping tml!
Hmm... Baby movement may decrease over the last 2 weeks but sill have to monior the movement... cannot decrease too much...

This few days my #2 sick, at night have to look after her till i didn't slp well at all, now at work so sleepy... cannot ta han...

Jenni

Hi Eve - numbness really very common, I pregnant that time also like that. At least ya gynae told u to eat Vit C but mine simply said it's normal. So Bo bian loh, everyday suffer the numbness in my hands and one of vein swollen till so painful that I can't bend my wrist but now, 2 days after giving birth, no more numbness le. ;)

The rest of the mummies - Jia You! ;)
today I going to discharge le!!! But actually the stitch (to me) damn painful...
i told my hubby to buy a float for me, cos think during labour, my gynae has cut on my right more (cos I feel very pain on my right)...and the nurses said this pain will last a week. :(
Hmm, the pain normally will last 1-2weeks ma, depends on each person... Normally by 3weeks should be ok le... Remember to wash whenever u go toilet to prevent infection...

MrsWang

Ya lor.. Eve.. My Gynae also say very common only. Looking forward to my post natal massage.

Joey.. I think it's common. Our body temp is higher. I also on aircon without blanket on. Last few weeks worse. Must on aircon with fan, if not will sweat. If my hubby like yours, I also will vomit blood. I will keep scold and rush him. How can a married man keep think of games only?!

If your Gynae ask u induce.. Choose a nice date and induce. Haha. Don't even know when is mine coming..

MrsWang

But jenni, my mil advised me no bathing at all.. So how to wash below?? Just take water and rinse slowly?

I heard there's 2 type of stitches? One is those u have to extract it after week, the other will slowly dissolve by itself? Too paiseh to ask my Gynae...

Jenni

But jenni, my mil advised me no bathing at all.. So how to wash below?? Just take water and rinse slowly?

I heard there's 2 type of stitches? One is those u have to extract it after week, the other will slowly dissolve by itself? Too paiseh to ask my Gynae...
U jus take water to rinse slowly when ever u go toilet to make it clean...

Hmm, as what i know all stitches will sowly dissolve by itself 1, for my gynea is he will check is my wound is it ok le, he will help to cut the thread so i won't feel tight or pain, the rest of the stitches will dissolve by itself... Don worry abt that...

Jenni

Anybody suffer cramp after dilation check?

Don know is it normal a not? I suffer cramp now on and off.
Maybe u going labour soon as u have dilite 3cm le... Do check on the timing on the contraction or cramp... You better check with ur gynea...

No. Decided not to be induce. But this afternoon, suffer cramp. Don know is it due to dilation or contraction. Mixed feeling.

Now timing my cramp, to determine whether is it regular.

Jenni

No. Decided not to be induce. But this afternoon, suffer cramp. Don know is it due to dilation or contraction. Mixed feeling.

Now timing my cramp, to determine whether is it regular.
You have to time urself or u can inform ur gynea u have cramp or contraction now... Actually if is 3cm dilite very soon going labour le ba...

My #2 also dilite 3cm and gynea ask me to admit hospital but i didn't induce, my gynea jus break my waterbag then i start feeling the contraction... Of coz i chose the time to admit hospital, my gynea say scare mid nite i wan deliver so i admit early...

Joeychen85

Wow.. So tat mean actually once dilated more den 3 cm is advice to admit to hospital? Can't wait at hme? Last min den go admit?

Yst I feel a pain is like poke by a needle tat kind of pain ard my lower tummy.. Less den 1 min d pain.. Nt painful , once in awhile will have tis pain.. Bout few hours den will happen again.. n d cramp from my upper thigh seen to b more often.. Walk a few step will feel d pain..

The contraction are coming 10-12 min. Just inform my gynae, she say admit now. The pain worse than period cramp. But still bearable. Think I cannot tahan till the intense moment. I goin now..... Hope can deliver at 060612 before twelve.

Wendy7788

The contraction are coming 10-12 min. Just inform my gynae, she say admit now. The pain worse than period cramp. But still bearable. Think I cannot tahan till the intense moment. I goin now..... Hope can deliver at 060612 before twelve.
Good luck and jiayous !

Wendy7788

Wow.. So tat mean actually once dilated more den 3 cm is advice to admit to hospital? Can't wait at hme? Last min den go admit?

Yst I feel a pain is like poke by a needle tat kind of pain ard my lower tummy.. Less den 1 min d pain.. Nt painful , once in awhile will have tis pain.. Bout few hours den will happen again.. n d cramp from my upper thigh seen to b more often.. Walk a few step will feel d pain..
I also got the needle kind of pain at my lower tummy. Even go toilet I sit on the toilet bowl my thigh also feel uncomfortable . so weird .