EDD June 2012 Mummies

Hi blackangel,

My baby also poos after every feed. He's on formula milk, 3 days old, drink 30ml each feed. So scary. Is it common for baby to poo like this?

Ytd night he kept on crying.. Dunno what went wrong.. Drank a lot milk, poo alot.. We changed him, fed him still cry.. Hai..
MrsWang - check her clothings, could be too hot, check for damp hair or heat rash.
Or maybe the mittens and booties making her uncomfortable too.
put ya finger on his lips, If his tongue and mouth moving, meaning not enough milk for her. The lactation consultant said always feed baby on DEMAND, so my girl wants to drink, I let her drink since PD confirms it's fine too.
or check whether he has nappy rash and etc.

Poo after feed - I check online it's fine. But if you worried, when going back to PD for follow up, ask PD.

Today I going to ask my CL to leave. Have to start taking care of her.

My bb now drinking about 85 ml every2.5 to 3 hr. she is now 10 days old.

Anyone have confinement meal catering to recommend?
Amazingpig - that time I online do research, the following confinement food agency not bad. ;)
Natal Essentials
Confinement food | Newbaby Confinement Food Catering
Confinement Food | Confinement Food Catering Singapore
http://www.iprettymommy.com/
Chili Padi

I hope it helps!

If you taking care of ya baby, then when she sleeps, u must sleep too ok? U need lots of rest...
jia you! ;)
Any problems or issues, just share with us.

MrsWang

Blackangel, thanks for the advice.. Yesterday night she drank 60ml within an hour. He's only 3 days old. Worried its too much.. Den today MiL increased each feeding from 30ml to 60ml liao..

Yesterday was the first day we took care of baby through the night, it was nightmare. Bb couldn't sleep. Her eye is wide awake. She only sleep around 5 o clock. The rest of the time, she sleep, eat, shit, pee etc the cycle continue. In daytime, she was different, she sleep 3-4 hrs non stop.

MrsWang

Haha it's the same case as mine Amazingpig. Woke him up at 2am to drink. Den poo, drink, poo again, play with us. Slept only at 6am.

Morning till now baby keep sleeping. Only wake for milk. We tried to play with him but ....

MrsWang

My manager d0eSnt wanna have KidS & She hate kidS..
ThatS why She d0eSnt underStand.. t0 her pregnancy iS very tr0ubleS0me... :(
Even bosses who have kids doesnt understand at times as well.

Just have to bear with it.

Also, u take it slowly. Still have 2-3 weeks more to go. Sometimes dilation take a long time.

Mummies - just now my girl face changes color then cried a different pitch and mouth got lots of phlegm.
As per CL, her nose block and her throat have lots of phlegm.
CL immediately clean her mouth and clean her nose, also burp her then she is ok.
I was scared out of my shxx!
Lucky she is ok now.
So all mummies, pls swaddle ya baby because if they r not swaddle and they drink too full. They might move and kick and the gas will go up to their throat and stuck as phlegm.
If too hot, then let them wear thinner clothes then swaddle them.
Now I swaddle my girl back and put a pillow behind her back, so the milk and gas won't flow upwards.

Blackangel, thanks for the advice.. Yesterday night she drank 60ml within an hour. He's only 3 days old. Worried its too much.. Den today MiL increased each feeding from 30ml to 60ml liao..
Hi MrsWang - can drink but don't increase that much...it's scary.
Just increasing only 5ml each time.

MrsWang

Nope. MIL helping. Sometimes I think engage CL also good coz they experienced. I tot my MIL is good at these but guess she's also trying her best.

Baby today was better in the day. Woke up and play for a few hours.. I got lots of rest too. Later prepare for upcoming battle.

Now we prepare 60ml but baby only finishes 30-50ml each time. Just observe for the night
again..

Baby sleeps in air con room with us. In long sleeve, swaddle him and blanket. Dunno Isit too cold yesterday so kept crying. Today we adjusted the temp. Hope at night he can sleep better. We don't have fan in the room.

Mummies, does your baby poo after every feeding? Mine feeds on Nan pro 1 and does that . Yellowish patch but not a lot.

Nope. MIL helping. Sometimes I think engage CL also good coz they experienced. I tot my MIL is good at these but guess she's also trying her best.

Baby today was better in the day. Woke up and play for a few hours.. I got lots of rest too. Later prepare for upcoming battle.

Now we prepare 60ml but baby only finishes 30-50ml each time. Just observe for the night
again..

Baby sleeps in air con room with us. In long sleeve, swaddle him and blanket. Dunno Isit too cold yesterday so kept crying. Today we adjusted the temp. Hope at night he can sleep better. We don't have fan in the room.

Mummies, does your baby poo after every feeding? Mine feeds on Nan pro 1 and does that . Yellowish patch but not a lot.
Mine poo after every feeding but I feeding her breast milk.
what temperature u set? That time PD told me 26 or 27 degrees celsius.

Hi mummieS,
Care t0 Share any FM that iS gd f0r newb0rn baby?? AS im currently n0t Sure 0f what f0mula i Sh0uld give t0 my upc0ming baby girl... :D

Hi mummieS,
Care t0 Share any FM that iS gd f0r newb0rn baby?? AS im currently n0t Sure 0f what f0mula i Sh0uld give t0 my upc0ming baby girl... :D
I dunno, but since I'm breastfeeding her and giving her formula milk.
I gave her Enfalac, which is popular among mummies, that's what Mt Alvernia nurses told me.

Jenni

My manager d0eSnt wanna have KidS & She hate kidS..
ThatS why She d0eSnt underStand.. t0 her pregnancy iS very tr0ubleS0me... :(
This kind of boss will nv understand... Jus don bother and very fast can go on leave le... Now i really go long leave le... Don need to work le...

MrsWang

Jenni, how did they compensate you? What's the outcome?

Ytd I set at 24 degree. Today 25. But MIL say let her sleep in the living room with her.. I also can't outtalk her. But hubby is trying to get baby back to the room.

Jenni, how did they compensate you? What's the outcome?

Ytd I set at 24 degree. Today 25. But MIL say let her sleep in the living room with her.. I also can't outtalk her. But hubby is trying to get baby back to the room.
MrsWang - not too cold, I hear if air con too cold, bb lungs will accumulate water.