EDD June 2012 Mummies

Joeychen85

Well i kno is gt gd n bad.. If is CL u can jus give wat ever feed bk tat u not happy wif her .. But to mil.. I can't.. Cos I respect her .. So wat ever she done wrong I also can't tel.. Tel her bout d red bean soup.. But she say cannot give.. Nvr heard b4.. -_-" .. She ownself say cannot carry d bb too much.. But end up she carry alot.. Den tel to remove d blaster on bb feet.. She also nvr do so.. Told her bb goin slp Liao.. Stop tokin to him.. If not he will kip on crying.. She also nvr listen.. Kip on tokin tro him.. Den she wipe bb butt too hard.. Cos a wound there.. If we go check up n nvr change bb diaper.. Den won't kno there's a wound there.. Wa lao.. Den she kno it , but din tel us.. Den dunno is it she nvr bath bb nicely..bb body bk has alot of small pump n rashes.. den she place all her food on d floor.. As hygiene shld put in d fridge wat or table.. She place all d veg la , or other food on d floor.. Den sweep floor.. Den I'm d 1 to eat d food lo.. Tel my husband .. He say no space to put ma.. Space is can find 1.. Jus depend whether she wan or refuse.. Haiz.. Headaches.. Den nw my Hse super messy .. Feel so bek chek..

Joey don pek chek.

Mrs Wang, my bb that time admitted to hospital for jaundice. I also very heart pain. the pd say let her drink as much as she can, then she can pass out as much as she drink, then jaundice will go down faster. When she back, must cont to tan her.
Think my bb jaundice come back, cause I notice her face start to turn yellow again.
tomo must tan her.

Blackangel, now you feed your bb how much? How ur pumping? Or total latch on? My pumping output have been remain the same, total about 80 to 90 ml. That my bb drink per feed. I think I cannot catch up with her.

MrsWang

Guess we are in the same boat Joey.. But sometimes I also think of the good side, at least she's helping me. But still sometimes see baby crying for dunno what reason, den the both of us also lost. She see baby cry, will kan chiong.. I also heart pain. But still must respect her la.. My side abit pek chek coz MIL dunno how to take care of me and baby..

Second one I going hire CL..

My baby jaundice actually not high, but hubby suggested we admit him. Firstly is the nurses are experienced to take care of him. Secondly, we can also take a break. Nearly cried out..

Blackangel, I agree there are pros and cons but maybe I will more relax. Must employ le den know.. Lol.

Joey don pek chek.

Mrs Wang, my bb that time admitted to hospital for jaundice. I also very heart pain. the pd say let her drink as much as she can, then she can pass out as much as she drink, then jaundice will go down faster. When she back, must cont to tan her.
Think my bb jaundice come back, cause I notice her face start to turn yellow again.
tomo must tan her.

Blackangel, now you feed your bb how much? How ur pumping? Or total latch on? My pumping output have been remain the same, total about 80 to 90 ml. That my bb drink per feed. I think I cannot catch up with her.
Amazingpig - I also cannot keep up with my gal appetite. She get hungry every 1 & a half hour. I sometimes also pek chek...
My pumping combined two breasts about 130ml but that is provided if I nv breastfeed my gal about 5hours.
Anyway, most of the time I patch on instead of using breast pumps.
And my gal develop nanny rashes, CL said it because of breast milk, the more breast milk I feed my girl, she pops easily and the poo irritates her backside.
so now I will breastfeed her once and then formula milk, then breastfeed again.
So like that her nappy rash condition will improve.
U bought fenugreek? I just bought and start eating two days.

Guess we are in the same boat Joey.. But sometimes I also think of the good side, at least she's helping me. But still sometimes see baby crying for dunno what reason, den the both of us also lost. She see baby cry, will kan chiong.. I also heart pain. But still must respect her la.. My side abit pek chek coz MIL dunno how to take care of me and baby..

Second one I going hire CL..

My baby jaundice actually not high, but hubby suggested we admit him. Firstly is the nurses are experienced to take care of him. Secondly, we can also take a break. Nearly cried out..

Blackangel, I agree there are pros and cons but maybe I will more relax. Must employ le den know.. Lol.
MrsWang - what is the jaundice level? Actually ya hubby is right too. Hospital got nurses and PD to monitor the baby's condition.
Don't worry, 90% babies have jaundice, as long as they are well fed and poo regularly? Jaundice level goes down fast.
Jia you!
Take this period to rest well ok? ;)

Well i kno is gt gd n bad.. If is CL u can jus give wat ever feed bk tat u not happy wif her .. But to mil.. I can't.. Cos I respect her .. So wat ever she done wrong I also can't tel.. Tel her bout d red bean soup.. But she say cannot give.. Nvr heard b4.. -_-" .. She ownself say cannot carry d bb too much.. But end up she carry alot.. Den tel to remove d blaster on bb feet.. She also nvr do so.. Told her bb goin slp Liao.. Stop tokin to him.. If not he will kip on crying.. She also nvr listen.. Kip on tokin tro him.. Den she wipe bb butt too hard.. Cos a wound there.. If we go check up n nvr change bb diaper.. Den won't kno there's a wound there.. Wa lao.. Den she kno it , but din tel us.. Den dunno is it she nvr bath bb nicely..bb body bk has alot of small pump n rashes.. den she place all her food on d floor.. As hygiene shld put in d fridge wat or table.. She place all d veg la , or other food on d floor.. Den sweep floor.. Den I'm d 1 to eat d food lo.. Tel my husband .. He say no space to put ma.. Space is can find 1.. Jus depend whether she wan or refuse.. Haiz.. Headaches.. Den nw my Hse super messy .. Feel so bek chek..

Aiya, our parents and parents all the same one. Always tell us not to carry, ended up they themselves carry our babies...
hehe...what to do, they dote on their grandchildren a lot.. ;)
The food put on floor? U can ask ya hubby to buy some film wrap to wrap the food up?
My house also super messy now with CL but I just hack...close one eye if not I sure blow up...

MrsWang

congrats! finally given birth! dont have to worry about inducing or what.

blackangel, where do you put baby to tan? my area has lots of wind in the morning.. so what to do about it?

jaundice level was 16 yesterday, today 11.5. doctor say to be discharged tml if drop below 10.

baby's pd is dr edmund koh at jalan bukit ho swee. showed me a package on immunisation jabs already. cost 1918, can be deducted from baby bonus. 14 jabs altogether, including 6 in 1, rotavirus, pneumococca disease, dunno what else and consultations. what about u all?

snowdoll

Congrats to all the mummies who have popped..envy..I'm still waiting,edd on 30 June.

Want to ask a silly question,how does it feel when we take laughing gas? Can request once we go in? I'm very scared of pain. So was thinking if before epidural sure painful one. Epidural cannot take too early right?

Btw Jenni, I think u should not resign on your own. MOM has a law that says employer cannot terminate you within 6 mths of your edd

Amazingpig - I also cannot keep up with my gal appetite. She get hungry every 1 & a half hour. I sometimes also pek chek...
My pumping combined two breasts about 130ml but that is provided if I nv breastfeed my gal about 5hours.
Anyway, most of the time I patch on instead of using breast pumps.
And my gal develop nanny rashes, CL said it because of breast milk, the more breast milk I feed my girl, she pops easily and the poo irritates her backside.
so now I will breastfeed her once and then formula milk, then breastfeed again.
So like that her nappy rash condition will improve.
U bought fenugreek? I just bought and start eating two days.
So envy 130 ml. I nv reach that state. I nv try latch on already since she make my nipple sore.
Phobia.
My girl reject formula milk, I don know why. Should try at night so that she can sleep more and I can sleep more.
nappy rash, did you apple nappy rash cream?
fenugreek, I stop having that. My mom told me to stop since the source is not reliable. They scare I poison my bb with my breastmilk.

Congrats to all the mummies who have popped..envy..I'm still waiting,edd on 30 June.

Want to ask a silly question,how does it feel when we take laughing gas? Can request once we go in? I'm very scared of pain. So was thinking if before epidural sure painful one. Epidural cannot take too early right?

Btw Jenni, I think u should not resign on your own. MOM has a law that says employer cannot terminate you within 6 mths of your edd

Laughing Gas no use to me, you can request once you feel pain. Epi also, can request when you at delivery ward.

MrsWang

Ya. Once u go in, the nurse will ask if u wan epidural already.. Even if not painful at all.. They say just in cAse.. Earlier better.. Den u can keep your calm during the jab. Like mine, the doctor keep on talking.. Also dunno talking about what because I'm too scared and pain Liao

catflying

My girl also has jaundice. 9.2 level. She is now doing the tanning treatment in the nursery room. So poor thing! I hope she can go back tomorrow.

For those taking epidural, I have an allergy reaction. I itched the whole body after the effect wears off and was also shivering badly when I was taking it. Nurse told me its common.

Wendy7788

Me too super envy those who alr pop ! can't wait for my baby girl to pop edd 29 of June but gynae say baby still high not so fast.