EDD June 2013

Ohi76

Anyone having a baby around the same time as me? I know it's pretty premature to have any expectations, but I can't help it.

1st child at 36 yrs old conceived thru IVF. :)

So hv any of u bought baby items yet or are u still waiting a few mths?

gingy79

Hello ohi76,

I went through ivf too!!! Which hospital will you be delivering at? I haven't bought anything for baby yet. Too early :)

Heather

Hello.. My EDD is also June 2013, am gonna hv twins conceived thru IVF... how are u all feeling? do hv any MS or nausea?

Ssurprise

Hello mummies!

Based on self calculation my edd is on 22 june 2013. Just found out I'm pregnant last sat through 3 test kits. 1st baby!

Just wondering, what are the preg symptoms you all are experiencing?

My symptoms are feeling very very tired, very cold, cramps(like menstrual cramps but no bleeding), backaches.. Is it weird that I have no ms? Haven't gotten a gynae yet cause haven't decided who to go to..

Starting to feel anxious here....

roudx

My EDD is on 5th June ! 1st child too...

My symptoms are feeling nauseous but no vomiting. No much appetite unless I get to eat what i crave for. I feel tired after walking for awhile, like my legs are breaking, back are aching badly. Once I got to sit down, I feel like in heaven.

These few weeks just feeling chest tight and nauseous. Sometimes I can't sleep at night due to the bad feelings. Can be pretty up on my nerves though. But thankfully, no vomiting... Hope it goes off fast.. :)

Initially going to the gynae tomorrow as appointment. But hubby asked me to call and cancel it because he's gonna bring me to his family doctor, whose wife is a gynae and is better in his opinion. Cause I went to the previous gynae 2 times, he's not really helpful in answering my questions as i'm first time mum, alot of questions, he just brush it off simply without really clearing my doubts.

Heather

Congrats to you both!! Even I had terrible aching legs , cramps with no spotting , hungry all the time until 6 th week.. Only in week 6 I am feeling slightly nauseous.. No MS though.. This is my first preg..

Congrats mummies =) i'm almost 9 weeks now.. edd to be on 3 june according to lmp..

my second bby first one is crruently 16m plus..

sypmtoms pretty much opposite from the first one, current no2 no appetite to eat & nausea.

Have seen gynae and see heart beat.

next visit nov 10 would be almost 11 weeks =)

l0r3tTa

Hello all June mummies..

Any of you is taking Utrogestan 100mg? I have a box of 30 tabs unopened. I got an extra box but I can stop consuming it already. I bought it at $42. I can let it go at $35 (self collection @ punggol, Toa payoh or Clarke quay.)

Thanks!

missolive

Hi all mummies-to-be,

congrats! My EDD is 13 June, almost 8 weeks now. last week went to see gynea, can see baby, looks like jelly bean :) and can hear heartbeat. Now i'm feeling nausea almost the whole day, and even the thought of food makes me feel like vomitting. Anyone experience the same thing? I hope it goes away soon...

mrsred

Congrats to all mummies!

@missolive, we have the same EDD!

I'm almost 8 weeks along, went to the gynae when I was 6 weeks and could only see sac and yolk. Next gynae appt this coming sat! Hope to be able to hear heartbeat.

This is my 2nd one, no nausea at all (this is good news to all 1st time mummies!), just feeling cold, tired and no appetite most of the time.

I'm feeling so excited and finding it so hard to contain my excitement, but hubby says cannot breathe a word to anyone until 2nd trimester!

missolive

@mrsred, yay, glad to find someone with the same EDD :) which hospital do you go to? Mine is TMC. Wanted to try Mt.A, but my gynae only delivers at TMC :(

This is my 2nd too, but having the same nausea. Lucky you :)

Anyway, I can't wait for my second appt too, which is next week.

Take care!

catlady

Hi All,

Glad to find someone with the same EDD n same experienced. I just had my test last Friday for 2 times and both shows positive, although the second lines abit lighter. To confirm the results, I went to my GP and it was confirmed and I'm in my 6th weeks now.

But I do have some concern, after this should I book an appointment with a gynae? Coz I heard frm sum frens that sum gynae will attend to u after 3 mths later n they will not attend to u if u are already in ur 5th mths. Is this true? So how do I go about in booking the gynae? Can someone pls recommend me of a gynae in Thomson and how r their charges?

Next is I'm experiencing spotting, on and off. At one moment I will see light brown spots on my pantyliner and the next it will be none. At times when I pee and wipe with tissue, I will see a dark brown stain also. Is this normal? Should I be worried about this? Due to this should I proceed to see a gynae for further thorough checkup?

Thanks to this forum, at least I have a place to address my concerns.

To all mommies to-be, take care and enjoy every moment!!! :)

roudx

I didn't experience any spotting, but I think will need to consult your Gynae.
Are u thinking of taking package from your gynae? If you are, they will attend to you till you give birth and even help you deliver!

I'm intending to sign up a package with my gynae on the next visit, which I will be over my 1st trimester. I can't wait, because I haven't breathe a word !! And it's really making me suffocating cause I can't wait to break the news!

catlady

Any gynae to recommend? How long do u hav to wait to book a appointment wif ur gynae? 1 week? 1 mth? 3 mth? Is there any gynae which we can walk-in?

missolive

Hi catlady,

First of all, congrats :) And yes, you should start to find a gynae and make an appointment. For your spotting, light brown sounds nothing serious, but i think to be safe you better go to any gynae first to check. They might ask you to rest and stop doing any heavy duty, and perhaps give you some med.

I know that most gynae don't really take walk-in, so better to make appoinment first. My gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong from TMC, I had a good experience with her for my first one, and I come back to her for my second one.

Hope it helps and take care!

mrsred

@missolive, I'm going back to my gynae at Mount E, Dr Dolly Wee. Reliable gynae who makes me feel very comfortable :)

@catlady, You can go to the gynae any time u want but I couldn't see much in the scan when I was only 6 weeks and i think that added to my anxiety (cos i couldn't see the baby). Perhaps wait till you are about 8 weeks? But do see a gynae early if you're worried about the spotting.

@roudx, I know how u feel! I'm suffocating from the excitement too! Thank goodness for this forum! Your gynae allows you to sign on a package so early? I have to wait till 16 weeks.

Is anyone taking the Triple Test or OSCAR? I don't know if i should take it...

mrsred

Any gynae to recommend? How long do u hav to wait to book a appointment wif ur gynae? 1 week? 1 mth? 3 mth? Is there any gynae which we can walk-in?
If you can go to the clinic in the morning, most private clinics will be able to accommodate you as long as you call the day before to make an appointment and check that the gynae will be in. :)

babybull

Hi all, I'm almost 7 weeks with bb no.3, due date should be on 21 june. my eldest is coming to 3yrs old, and the second just turned one last month.