Edd june 2014

Has any of you started MS? I feel nauseous in the afternoon for the past few days but I am not even in my 6th week yet.
Me!!! but this one not as bad as #1. but gets gastric pain and get hungry easily. but no appetite for dinner and feel tired constantly. Back also aches a lot and when I search online, experts said because after giving birth before your muscles loosen easily... :(

Morning all! Yeah I found out that Raffles do have waterbirth. But I have been advised by my friend who works in the medical field not to go to Raffles. Apparently they are quite messy in trrms of back of house matters. Anyway I didn't do waterbirth but its good to have hot showers while you are in labour... Lessens the pain! Heheh...!
But possible to do hot showers when in labour? When I had my #1, I was under induce...so cannot move at all....

Smurfete

Me!!! but this one not as bad as #1. but gets gastric pain and get hungry easily. but no appetite for dinner and feel tired constantly. Back also aches a lot and when I search online, experts said because after giving birth before your muscles loosen easily... :(
your #1 is gal or boy? I got hardly any for #1 but I lost appetite. This time, my appetite is good but feels queasy after eating

robbymummy

Hi Robbymummy, I have not told my office people as it still too early now. wait till the 1st trimester is over.
Yeah, I haven't told my office too. But because I am having nausea and really bad heartburn so I go to the toilet v often. They might wonder what I am up to! LOL.. and

robbymummy

This time round my symptoms are far worse... :( my tummy is so bloated it looks like I am far more pregnant than I actually am!!! Even had to unbutton my pants. Any of you feeling very bloated and full of gas???

singsong

Hi all, first pregnancy here and very clueless.. so far has first visit at KK... Edd june 2014!
Having nausea non stop and alot of gas.... told my boss that collect my mc first coz my mc come from KK should be too obvious.. haha

I had the problem of gas and vomitting and even got admitted to TMC for 3d2n to be put on drip cuz of dehydration. I did follow up with a gp and he checked and said that I mostly could be having some gastric problem on top of the morning sickness becuz there is alot of churning and pain in the upper abdominal. He prescribe some medication and it has been working well so far. No vomitting but sometimes there is still a little bloating and nauseous feeling. I actually thought my edd is in may based on LMP but scan shows 3rd june when I was in week 5 and 5th june when I was in week 7. Mummies who have very bad bloating problem can go seek gp prescription for antacid that is safe for pregnant mummies. It works wonder. :)

luvseternity

Hi Mummies, Congrats to you all... I'll go 2nd appointment on this coming Wed to confirm my EDD... Either end May or Early June... This is my 2nd child... My MS is bad, n whole day feel nauseaness...

I had the problem of gas and vomitting and even got admitted to TMC for 3d2n to be put on drip cuz of dehydration. I did follow up with a gp and he checked and said that I mostly could be having some gastric problem on top of the morning sickness becuz there is alot of churning and pain in the upper abdominal. He prescribe some medication and it has been working well so far. No vomitting but sometimes there is still a little bloating and nauseous feeling. I actually thought my edd is in may based on LMP but scan shows 3rd june when I was in week 5 and 5th june when I was in week 7. Mummies who have very bad bloating problem can go seek gp prescription for antacid that is safe for pregnant mummies. It works wonder. :)
Indeed, I took antacid...cannot tahan the gastric pain...pain till will die sia...

singsong

What does the antacid do? Will you burp less with it? Or feel less like throwing up? I dry vomit sometimes and come up with alot of gas, then my tummy is clear for a longer time. But its very tiring to have to dry vomit to get all the gas out.

What kind of things do you all look for in a gynae?

What does the antacid do? Will you burp less with it? Or feel less like throwing up? I dry vomit sometimes and come up with alot of gas, then my tummy is clear for a longer time. But its very tiring to have to dry vomit to get all the gas out.

What kind of things do you all look for in a gynae?
For me, the antacid clears all my discomfort in my gastric which is very comforting to me....As for gynae, my #1 was recommended by my family doctor. Now for #2, this gynae is near my house and a lot of recommendations in forum LOL

Antacid helps reduce the churning and the amount of acid in my gastric and stomach which in turn helps me to feel better, not so bloated and less vomitting becuz of the reduction in discomfort. If you keep having to burp, sometimes by accident it becomes like a vomit feeling so antacid is the way to go for me. And alot of website has mentioned that antacid is safe for use in first trimester, but best is get from doctor instead of those off the shelves. I am taking veragel from my gp and its working well.

Any mummies going for oscar scan?? I am scheduled for 19 nov and I think need to take blood also which scares me. Very scared of needles :(

babytazz

Hi all, I'm from Jan 2014 EDD. I have some preggie pops drops available and wish to give away, together with some maternal milk powder samples. Mummy who is interested can PM me. You will need to pay for postage though ($2). More details of this item can be found in the eBay link below. Once someone takes up, will be removing this post in eBay. The preggie pops is to help with morning sickness.

If you are worried about dealing here and you have an eBay acc, you may bid for the item in the eBay link and let me know you are from mummysg forum. Will only request for postage then. I dont't want to waste the preggie pops and wish to just give it to someone who needs it.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/111199670...9#ht_500wt_922

Updated: item taken. Thanks!

Last edited:

elmogoh

Hi there,
Anyone has done any scannings so far? I'm currently in Week6 and my gestation sac didn't grow much from week 5 to 6 :-(
Anyone has similar issues but still proven that the pregnancy is normal after the next scan? My doctor is monitoring my
HCG level closely and going back to see her on next Monday. Really prayed that it will
start growing again and everything back to normal. Can only listen to heartbeat when gestation sac is about 20mm.

SImbaobao

i havent log in here for a long time. Good to see so many mummies ard.
My edd changed to Late May -_-"
Had so far seen Baby 3x... the last time.. baby was waving at us..
Am gg to do DS scan in 2nd week of Nov.