Edd june 2014

Went for my gynae appointment today. Confirmed I am having a baby girl! Can officially close shop after this one! The nausea just goes on, gynae don't want to give med coz it's not entirely very serious.. Just have to endure it.. Girl more fussy.. Never had this with my boy! Haha!

Smurfete

Hi, my 1st was natural delivery. At that time the doc also say my placenta was low n my water bag was small. So I just rest on bed, drink more water. Walk slowly if have to. Try to drinkneat n rest more. I know it can be very worrying. But really have to rest. After that my placenta went up n the detailed scan was gd. I then relieved. I'm week19 now and waiting for scan on 23th as my hubby just found to be thalassemia minor. My result still pending. Dunno y the1st preg blood test was ok now like that. But I tell myself to relax n the bb is goin to be ok! Recently movement of bb really make me feel gd as I know she/he's moving. :)
don't worry, you may have conceived your baby before your hb become thalassemia minor. Even if its after, baby may not get it. Or, in some possibility, your hb's blood test may be wrong and he is not thalassemia minor.

Smurfete

so lucky. I got 2nd boy again but will also close factory. fated one

Went for my gynae appointment today. Confirmed I am having a baby girl! Can officially close shop after this one! The nausea just goes on, gynae don't want to give med coz it's not entirely very serious.. Just have to endure it.. Girl more fussy.. Never had this with my boy! Haha!

so lucky. I got 2nd boy again but will also close factory. fated one
The severe morning sickness and nausea is probably becoz it's a baby girl. Quite thankful that we are lucky, my husband and I also believe it's fate.. whether boy and girl, we will also close shop. So really blessed. Meanwhile, my nausea continue to act up every now and then. My colleague told me her nausea lasted till 7 months when she had her girl.. super low morale now..

Oh everyone just to share, H&M seems to be having some sale and I got really good deals. If you are free maybe can go check it out. I bought like super cute outfit for 10 bucks which was previously going at 29.90 etc. :D

Smurfete

I need some maternity clothes... where is H&M? the sale is until when? I hope to wait until after the 20 week scan then I buy
Oh everyone just to share, H&M seems to be having some sale and I got really good deals. If you are free maybe can go check it out. I bought like super cute outfit for 10 bucks which was previously going at 29.90 etc. :D

FurryJ

Hi 5mummy, when is it safe to start pre natal massage?
ive been nusring a nagging shoulder and back ache for weeks!

btw, to all mummies to be, has anyone told their boss about their pregnancy yet?

clarebear

Hello ladies, can I ask, what is the average waiting time at yr gynae? Had my first appointment with Dr June Tan at KK yesterday, and the wait was 2h 15m. That, and a bunch of mistakes by the nursing staff, have made me think about changing hospitals/gynaes. But was hoping to set my own expectations about waiting time - if you dont't mind sharing, what have you experienced? Thanks very much!

Hihi Smurfete, I went to the one at Jem which is in jurong. There is another one at orchard. I guess orchard one might have more variety.

Furry J, I think prenatal massage or any form of massage is safe from 4 months onwards as I did checked with my gynae ans he say dont massage the tummy area can liao. Also to let the masseuse know u r how far along in the pregnancy.

Clare, my average time at my gynae clinic is about 20 mins. I think because your clinic is in a hospital thats why so long? Mine is prviate clinic outside and delivery is in Mount A or TMC. 2 hours plus waiting time is too long IMO. Imagine being 7 or 8 months pregnant, big tummy, discomfort and even sitting for long period by that time would not be easy. If you dont feel comfortable now its best to change and find another one. We still have a good 6 months to go and also visits after delivery.

Smurfete

Hello ladies, can I ask, what is the average waiting time at yr gynae? Had my first appointment with Dr June Tan at KK yesterday, and the wait was 2h 15m. That, and a bunch of mistakes by the nursing staff, have made me think about changing hospitals/gynaes. But was hoping to set my own expectations about waiting time - if you dont't mind sharing, what have you experienced? Thanks very much!
My gynae operates her own clinic in glene. Wait ia about 2 hrs with appointment. This is my#2, used to the wait oredi

Smurfete

Hihi Smurfete, I went to the one at Jem which is in jurong. There is another one at orchard. I guess orchard one might have more variety.

Furry J, I think prenatal massage or any form of massage is safe from 4 months onwards as I did checked with my gynae ans he say dont massage the tummy area can liao. Also to let the masseuse know u r how far along in the pregnancy.

Clare, my average time at my gynae clinic is about 20 mins. I think because your clinic is in a hospital thats why so long? Mine is prviate clinic outside and delivery is in Mount A or TMC. 2 hours plus waiting time is too long IMO. Imagine being 7 or 8 months pregnant, big tummy, discomfort and even sitting for long period by that time would not be easy. If you dont feel comfortable now its best to change and find another one. We still have a good 6 months to go and also visits after delivery.
May i know where in orchard?

My usual waiting time is around 30mins to 1 hour. My gynae is at Thomson Medical. Can understand the agony of endless waiting.. I thought mine was already quite bad. What I like about gynae is that he does all my scans including OSCAR, detailed scan during my scheduled visits so it is quite convenient for me.

Eeyoremum

Hi, my 1st was natural delivery. At that time the doc also say my placenta was low n my water bag was small. So I just rest on bed, drink more water. Walk slowly if have to. Try to drinkneat n rest more. I know it can be very worrying. But really have to rest. After that my placenta went up n the detailed scan was gd. I then relieved. I'm week19 now and waiting for scan on 23th as my hubby just found to be thalassemia minor. My result still pending. Dunno y the1st preg blood test was ok now like that. But I tell myself to relax n the bb is goin to be ok! Recently movement of bb really make me feel gd as I know she/he's moving. :)
don't worry, you may have conceived your baby before your hb become thalassemia minor. Even if its after, baby may not get it. Or, in some possibility, your hb's blood test may be wrong and he is not thalassemia minor.

Hi! Finally got my result. I dun have thalassemia! Phew..

Ask u all, recently feel my bump was expanding. The stretch is aching and pulling which I dun feel that much in 1st preg. Goin to week 20. Feel the pulling at the side n bottom. And bb is kicking! :D we've got 5 months to go ladies!

Eeyoremum

My gynae operates her own clinic in glene. Wait ia about 2 hrs with appointment. This is my#2, used to the wait oredi

Yea!! Used to wait already! I'll bring my iPad along whenever go checkup. Haha..

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

Last edited: