Edd june 2014

My baby's movement is also quite irregular.. usually feel it at night when I am getting ready for bed.. maybe in the day time, you are busy with activities and never really notice the movements? Coz, in the day, I don't feel movements at all.. and also sometimes, the movements are very light that it may not get noticed. Don't worry, your baby will be fine! :)

I am having mild cramps and pulling at the lower tummy area.. any mummies with similar symptoms? My nausea is still an everyday affair and now with the cramping, I can't wait for June to come soon! haha..

eatinking1

Hi all pretty mummies! I am a daddy actually but my wife is too "busy" to come to this forum. Haha.
EDD first week June 2014! First time so very excited!
We are seeing KKH Dr Goh Shen Li

Hi all pretty mummies! I am a daddy actually but my wife is too "busy" to come to this forum. Haha.
EDD first week June 2014! First time so very excited!
We are seeing KKH Dr Goh Shen Li
Congrats daddy-to-be! You must be very excited that you are joining this forum on behalf of your wife! Different mummies feel baby movement differently, so there should be too much of a concern, particularly it's first pregnancy- it will take a while to realise baby's movement.

Any mummies with problems eating vegetables? I dread the sight of vegetables, especially broccoli and green leafy veg, the thought of it makes my stomach churn. I never had this issue with my first pregnancy. Fruits are still palatable.. my gynae said since I am still experiencing nausea, I should just relax and eat whatever that I feel like eating.. But I am eating junk food most of the time...

Smurfete, it's the old carlifornia fitness building. Diagonally across cinneleisure.

Just went and got my detail scan done. Everything is good. Anyone else went? My baby boy weighs 327g at 20 weeks. :)

Eeyoremum

Smurfete, it's the old carlifornia fitness building. Diagonally across cinneleisure.

Just went and got my detail scan done. Everything is good. Anyone else went? My baby boy weighs 327g at 20 weeks. :)

Can't wait for my scan too.. Bit have to wait till next thur at week21 coz fully booked le..

As for bb movement, I also hardly feel for the 1st one. It's like wavy wavy feeling. Then current 2nd one can feel much earlier and have the kicking more often. Enjoy the moment ya! Will miss the bb kicking when bb is out. Incredible feeling.

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

singsong

Any mummies with problems eating vegetables? I dread the sight of vegetables, especially broccoli and green leafy veg, the thought of it makes my stomach churn. I never had this issue with my first pregnancy. Fruits are still palatable.. my gynae said since I am still experiencing nausea, I should just relax and eat whatever that I feel like eating.. But I am eating junk food most of the time...
I can't eat the cai fan stall's green veg.. but I can eat the yong tau foo one! I dunno why... I just found out only... otherwise i also had very little veg for a while...
And I'm still having nausea too! And alot of bloating and burping.. ha..

My wife says she feels "bubbles bursting". Are those baby movements or Juz intestines movement.
Could be baby movements, mine started a bit like bubbles also... and I not sure if some are baby or not, but after a while it got clearer and I dun get the bubbles now although I have alot of gas.. so I think most were baby....

manngooogle

christylee:851021 said:

Hi Christy...

Mine is a girl confirmed in today's detail scan... She weights about 310 g.. @ 20 weeks... Maybe girl is lighter.... :eek:

I can't eat the cai fan stall's green veg.. but I can eat the yong tau foo one! I dunno why... I just found out only... otherwise i also had very little veg for a while...

Hi, are you expecting a girl or a boy? I wonder if it's due to a baby girl? There are so much food that I am adverse to.. even fish is a no-go.. counting down to my detailed scan after CNY.. and it will be 5 more months to go, mummies! :)

singsong

Hi, are you expecting a girl or a boy? I wonder if it's due to a baby girl? There are so much food that I am adverse to.. even fish is a no-go.. counting down to my detailed scan after CNY.. and it will be 5 more months to go, mummies! :)
I just did ultrasound and the doctor says its a girl :) Yah, I can't take some fish, but for me... fishball is ok... haha so complicated
Doctor says my girl is lighter than expected, ask me to eat more protein.. but I'm having so much trouble with that!!

Last edited:

MaevysMummie

Hello Prischo!

I'm still waiting for the admin to add me in facebook too~ no idea how thou haha, so you know your baby's gender alr? im carrying a princess!