Edd june 2014

Prischo07

At 12 eeeks,, we saw its a boy. But at 18 weeks, its a girl. Usually, gender can be confirmed only after 15 weeks
12Weeks that early? I was told by my sonographer They can't tell the gender yet from the down syndrome scan.. detail scan again in 2 weeks. Should be able to confirm by then.. haha.. But my maternal instincts still tells me it's a boy boy..

My baby gender is confirmed at 15 weeks.. I think they can make a guess at 12 weeks but the confirmation will probably be later...

MaevysMummie

:D:D[ the gender yet bt my instincts jus told me so! n my detailed scan on jan confirms so! QUOTE=Prischo07:852298]
At 12 eeeks,, we saw its a boy. But at 18 weeks, its a girl. Usually, gender can be confirmed only after 15 weeks
12Weeks that early? I was told by my sonographer They can't tell the gender yet from the down syndrome scan.. detail scan again in 2 weeks. Should be able to confirm by then.. haha.. But my maternal instincts still tells me it's a boy boy..[/QUOTE]

Oh follow ur instinct! I kept calling my baby maevys (gal name) even b4 I noe the gender, but my instinct told me so! Anyway got my confirmation on jan tt gender really is gal n im so happy! :D

Prischo07

:D:D[ the gender yet bt my instincts jus told me so! n my detailed scan on jan confirms so! QUOTE=Prischo07:852298]

Really? Is this ur first child?

12Weeks that early? I was told by my sonographer They can't tell the gender yet from the down syndrome scan.. detail scan again in 2 weeks. Should be able to confirm by then.. haha.. But my maternal instincts still tells me it's a boy boy..
Oh follow ur instinct! I kept calling my baby maevys (gal name) even b4 I noe the gender, but my instinct told me so! Anyway got my confirmation on jan tt gender really is gal n im so happy! :D[/QUOTE]

Dear mummies, where do you all buy prams?
Any cheap way to buy good brands? Online etc?
what about cute baby clothes??
Baby hypermart and Baby kingdom have quite good range of strollers, baby gear and cots.. for small items, I think you can check out Amazon. As for clothings, babies outgrow them really fast, so it's good pace your purchases. I prepared a shopping list of items to buy when I had my first child so that I get them all ready by 7 months. This is so that I don't have to scramble last minute, in the case the baby come early.

MummaDiya

Baby hypermart and Baby kingdom have quite good range of strollers, baby gear and cots.. for small items, I think you can check out Amazon. As for clothings, babies outgrow them really fast, so it's good pace your purchases. I prepared a shopping list of items to buy when I had my first child so that I get them all ready by 7 months. This is so that I don't have to scramble last minute, in the case the baby come early.
Hey mummies, I just "Liked" this Super Mom Bazaar page on Facebook... they announce got flash deals on strollers, cots and baby essentials every month direct from distributor... think will be very cheap... :001_302:

MummaDiya

Hey mummies, anyone doing pre-natal massage? Got place or person to recommend? I'm 18 weeks plus and have very bad headaches and joint pains... but scared to try without recommendation since it's my first pregnancy... tx!

eatinking1

Good Morning mummies! Is it recommended for first time parents like us to attend antenatal classes? Which one should we attend? Our booked gynae is in KKH, so shuld we stick to KKH one or other hospital? Hehehe...a lot of questions hor. Please advise =)

Prischo07

Can any one feel their baby movement @ 20 weeks?? I can't seem to really feel it yet. Even if I thought there is.. it's usually very very mild.. can't be very Sure if that is it.. :nah:

eatinking1

Got Mother & Baby Fair at Expo from 21 - 23 Feb... supposed to be the biggest first event of the year... must check out also!
but the website from baby expo says that lowest price guaranteed leh, and they'll beat any price... Hmm...
Will you all buy first if u see something u like? Coz buy already also no space to keep, especially big items