EDD Mar 2014

mommum

Hi Mummies, when will the baby start to turn to the correct position? Can i also have the facebook link to join the group thanks

jadeite

If no one has set up fb group, can I set up one? Will be nice for us to see each other's bb photos and growth :) send me your fb emails ya.

icy0983

Hi All
my EDD is on 1 Mar. Currently around 36 weeks. Feeling scared & excited.haha..
I have yet to receive any calls from infant care :( not sure when i could send my Baby there... dont intend to hire any maids as I have phobia by reading through news articles..
I noticed I have discharges very often now..& quite alot..not sure if its normal..
Visiting my gynae this evening again :D

zhumei

Hi all new to the forum :) For maternity pads, coz I have some bleeding episodes and the hospital gave me to use both KOTEX adhesive and loop ones. I personally prefer the loop ones without using the string because it's soft and cotton material.. and thicker which can absorb more. no need to stick to the undergarment, just place it on top and it wouldn't move around. For baby laundry detergent, I've been using pigeon and I like it.. no strong smell but light floral smell... I have not tried tollyjoy but will try a variety to see which is most value for money