EDD Mar 2014

jadeite

I think while they are still babies it's better to use gentler and organic toiletries. When they are older it's ok to use J&J...

zhumei

Thanks all :) ok I will take note.

Meanwhile, do u all have suggestions if any good bb buys in Bangkok?

my fren is gg bkk so thinking what to buy...

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

jadeite

Most of the stuff I bought in BKK are just baby clothes - rompers, bibs, etc. platinum has one lovely store on the 2nd floor and the top floor of accessories has a lot of baby shops selling newborn sets, juicy couture baby rompers, Carter's, etc. MBK also sells a lot of affordable baby sets at the bazaar area next to the famous 199 bag store and upstairs near the food court.

Taboo

I ask my bro to get Nanny milk bags when he is at BBK. Reali cheap total of 250 bags at S$40. Almost half price in sg..

Taboo

maviss:851505 said:
anyone got post natal massage ladies to intro?
My ML is recommended by my cousin. She left with 2 slots for Mar when I book her. Duno if she is good. She is cert certified. Better to book now as those recommended ML are already full for Mar..

jadeite

Valerie from Nouri... 9199 4189. She's quite booked alr so you need to call quick. She comes to your house to do the ginger cream massage and wrap. Can google for her testimonial think her website is www.nourifbc.com

honeygirl

Dear all eDD march mummies,
Congrate ! All mummies , now about in 3rd trimester at about 30 weeks
and above . Me too now is 32 weeks and counting down to my EDD
in 11/3/14 . My feeling is actually mixed feeling as looking forward to
my precious little one to this world ! But another hand ,
concern of the labour procedure : epidural or no to epidural :)
ANd CNY is around the corner , so many stuffs not yet settle and
Need my hubby's help ! I also trying to pack the baby clothes
and the room for confinement nanny ! Wow ! Another 7 weeks to
come , feel excited about it ! So let's jia you to all mummies :)

tpy

Like to check during confinement the meals with red or white rice wine, after eating them do we still need for like 2 hrs later then we r able to bf? I know there should be a gap of 2 hrs for bf after having dishes with dom

jadeite

Think so... Ask Yellow? Pretty sure that the antenatal class told us 2 hour wait is enough. Don't pump and throw cuz bm is so precious. As long as you're not like drinking whole glasses of it, if it's only cooked in food, 2 hours is enough to clear from system...

yes, i think you shld have a gap. Cos the cooking will not entirely evaporate all the alcohol from the wine. There will still be a small percentage of alcohol left in the dish. better to be safe than sorry! (ie. drunk baby!)

Just Me

ionizer / air purifier

Hi mummies..

Did you buy a ionizer or air purifier for your newborn? Im planning to get one but cant decide which brand is better..

LH779

did my 1st prenatal massage last night. Gosh, I should have done it earlier!!!! though not was good as I would like it to be (i refer those very hard/strong type - but think now pregnant they will not use too forceful stroke). but it really helps quite a lot. I nearly fell asleep during the 1 hour session. then after that I also realise my shoes are not as tight. anyway, as this spa only take prenatal up till 33 weeks, I have to source for other option already.

Called Nouri (recommended by Jade), as cause she's with client and prefer me to watsapp her, pending her reply :)
can't wait to go for my 2nd massage!!

TYP - yah, my prenatal class also said that. Do your feeding/expressing of milk before you eat. 2 hours is good enough for it to clear from your system.

nahj

Went to see my doctor last night. Estimate my baby boy weight now is 2.2 -2.4kg at 33 weeks. My doctor say chances of giving birth normally is high. :) My Edd is 6th of March. :) Btw ladies when u will start ur maternity leave? I was wondering if i file it on feb 17, 3 weeks before my edd? Is that fine? My doctor say that I might deliver the baby earlier than my due date. So was thinking that my baby boy might come out on last week of feb. What do you think ladies? Appreciated ur advice. Thanks.

jadeite

Nahj you mean you are taking from your 16 weeks maternity leave to rest before EDD? Personally I won't want to use up my 16 weeks before EDD... My workplace offers 2 weeks "hospitalization leave" with letter from gynae to rest at home before EDD so I'm taking that plus extra 1 week. So I'm off work from 1 mar, my EDD is 26 march.