Edd march 2012

katsg

Actually he drinks before being fed solids. I guess he can take it coz otherwise he will refuse to open his mouth if he is full. But my baby has alway been quite a big drinker.
Wow, he really can eat. My bb I just fed him about a tablespoonful of cereal then feed milk full volume after 1.5hr he will split out milk liao...@@

Stay

Wow, he really can eat. My bb I just fed him about a tablespoonful of cereal then feed milk full volume after 1.5hr he will split out milk liao...@@
by 'spitting out milk', do u mean regurgitate a bit? We always sit him on our lap for 10 mins after drinking milk coz we realize if we dun, he will alway spit out milk. U can try to rest him for a bit before moving him ard.

katsg

by 'spitting out milk', do you mean regurgitate a bit? We always sit him on our lap for 10 mins after drinking milk coz we realize if we dont, he will alway spit out milk. you can try to rest him for a bit before moving him around.
But he dun used to do that before starting him into solid. I can place him down immediately after burping him lei...@@

sherin86

Mummies, i am very worried for my dear girl.. i fed her 3 days ago made puree but it was not put in the freezer.. then after that, she kept vomitting.. she had alrdy try it b4 so its not allergic reaction.. what shld i do next.. :(

Wai Tze

Mummies, i am very worried for my dear girl.. i fed her 3 days ago made puree but it was not put in the freezer.. then after that, she kept vomitting.. she had alrdy try it b4 so its not allergic reaction.. what shld i do next.. :(
Please store your purée frozen if you don't intend to use within the next 24 hours. Did you bring her go see a doctor?

sherin86

Please store your purée frozen if you don't intend to use within the next 24 hours. Did you bring her go see a doctor?
i haven bring her to see doc. cause we want to observe a few more days.. i actually intend to feed that puree the next day i made. but my parents brought the frozen puree down and did not fed her the one which is alrdy in the fridge.. then i din knw and i fed her that.. haiz.. after tt she is super uncomfortable.. :( shld i observe or bring her to see a doc asap?

katsg

i haven bring her to see doc. cause we want to observe a few more days.. i actually intend to feed that puree the next day i made. but my parents brought the frozen puree down and did not fed her the one which is alrdy in the fridge.. then i din knw and i fed her that.. haiz.. after tt she is super uncomfortable.. :( shld i observe or bring her to see a doc asap?
Oh dear, 3 days is already more than 48hrs. Bacteria would have grown inside. If put in fridge best to consume within 24hr or the worse is within 48hr. Think if she is still vomiting better to bring her go see a doc as vomit too much she would dehydrate...

sherin86

Oh dear, 3 days is already more than 48hrs. Bacteria would have grown inside. If put in fridge best to consume within 24hr or the worse is within 48hr. Think if she is still vomiting better to bring her go see a doc as vomit too much she would dehydrate...
but on a lighter note, not every meal she will vomit.. eating porridge she is fine.. but if its milk and cereals tgr, then she will vomit.. so in the mean while, we will stop giving her cereals for abt 3 days till she is better.. is it okay?

katsg

but on a lighter note, not every meal she will vomit.. eating porridge she is fine.. but if its milk and cereals tgr, then she will vomit.. so in the mean while, we will stop giving her cereals for abt 3 days till she is better.. is it okay?
You can observe her first while omiting the cereal out. If still vomit then better bring her see a doc...

pehfam

Wow so much has happen since my last login... been super busy at work... Good to see all march bb growing well :)

Well for my little rascal, his current schedul is 150ml milk in the morning ard 8plus, follow by cereals for lunch ( mixed 60ml of milk with 2-3 teaspoons ) afternoon nap that lasted between 2-3hrs ( most of the time he would drink abt 100ml before nap) one more round of milk in the late afternoon ( range from 100-150ml) followed by 150ml before bedtime at 8pm. Will wake up between 11-12midnight and 5plus for 2 round of milk and will be up at 7am.

He still can't sit on his own but is on all fours learning how to crawl (@ @) guess my boy like to move ard n don't like to sit still....

During his jab at 6mth, his weight is 7.3kg which PD say is above national average...( hmmm he sure don't look skinny to me >.< )

Guess for me I'm taking my time to slowly introduce solids to him ( cos when first started he simply refuse to take his milk!) still feel that milk is the important diet for him...

My MIL got us a walker recently said her neighbour son ( which is few weeks older than my boy ) is on the walker and learning how to walk now.... Told my husband I would like my son to learn how to crawl first before putting him on the walker... sign... everyweek go back to in-laws place kanna introduce to all kinds of weird stuff... could only close 2 eyes and pray for the best!