Edd march 2012

nekobaby

Hi All,
I am new to this forum.. My EDD is next year March... 1st time mummy and now at 8 weeks.... Anyone care to share?

nekobaby

Thanks! You know, I started drinking this Similac Mum milk powder,but unfortunately my tummy don't seem to take it too well - got diahroea... :( You think it's lactose intolerance? I have never had any problems with diary products before....

elmo078

I tink is normal cos hormones in our body change. Last time wen i drank milk/water in the morning & vomited immediately. i gt morning sickness. So i stopped for my 1st trimster. Started drinking milk in 2nd trimster wen my MS no more le. I did tried Annum but it was v sweet & gt vomitted immediatly wen i took a small sip. So i drink normal milk or Anlene milk powder. Individual pple had different hormones changes. My hubby wanted a 3rd child but 2 is enuff for mi le.

sarahkls

Hi I'm 1st time mummy too and my edd is ard 20mar 2012. Excited and also worry coz I'm 35 yrs old. Hope every mummy have a smooth pregancy :)

Preddy

Hi there, congrats to to those EDD in Mar 2012. My wife's EDD is 23rd Mar and this is our first baby. Our gynae is Dr Chris Chong frm Gleneagles.

MoMoMum

Hi I'm 1st time mummy too and my edd is ard 20mar 2012. Excited and also worry coz I'm 35 yrs old. Hope every mummy have a smooth pregancy :)
Hihi sarahkls, I am 36 yrs old and it's my 1st time pregnant. I am also very afraid and pray that baby is fine, that's all i wish for... will you be doing OSCAR test soon?? My gynea insists that I do it as I am 36 and I am on high risk.

Preddy

Hihi sarahkls, I am 36 yrs old and it's my 1st time pregnant. I am also very afraid and pray that baby is fine, that's all i wish for... will you be doing OSCAR test soon?? My gynea insists that I do it as I am 36 and I am on high risk.
Same here, my wife is 37 and she's pretty weak recently, having spotting as well as quite a heavy bleeding n was hospitalised. She has been discharged and now resting at my parents' place. Our gynae had conducted some tests and detected our baby's heartbeat as well and he's confident both mum n baby r safe. Next checkup will be on 22nd.

Hope everything will be fine for all of us.

MoMoMum

Oh that great! As long as baby and mummy is safe, all will be fine. I feel very weak and super tired nowadays, like I can drop to sleep anywhere, sometimes, I think I can fall asleep when I am eating ..... sounds scary right??? I hope I will get my energy back soon as I don't like what I am going through now :(

LuvMummy

hi mummies to Dragon babies :)

my edd is on 3 March ;)
going for OSCAR test soon (end of this mth) kinda scary. but anyone knows what is the procedure of the test?

currently i'm having yellow milky discharge, just hope that its norm in pregnancy.

my gynae is Dr. Tho from London Clinic @ Jurong East.

MoMoMum

Hi LuvMummy,

Congrats to you! My EDD would be 29th Mar. Am going for OSCAR around mid Sep, it will not be scary, dun worri too much. I understand from my gynea is they will do a detailed scan, do some blood tests and that's it! You are ready to go and the reasults will be ready in a week or 2. I had a similar condition too! Gynea too me it is due to increased hormones, as long as it's not smelly or itchy, you should be fine :) You and baby would be join fine and healthy!

Cheers

LuvMummy

hi momomum :)
glad to hear that the OSCAR test is not that scary as i think. but the fees is about S$437. and they only do blood test?

u also have discharge? hehe glad its normal.. but nevertheless i will still ask my gynae :)

intially my edd was on 12 mar ... then it seems getting faster and faster. haha

MoMoMum

Hi LuvMummy,

Where are you doing the OSCAR test? My gynea told me it's $405 inclusive 1 detailed at later stage (can't remember which week) that's why the price is higher. How come yours is even higher? You may want to check what it consists as I saw from other threads, NUH is having it at around $300 plus.....

oh! EDD can be faster??? hmmm, I will be going for my 2nd appt on 3rd Sep, I will check with my gynea again :)

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!
Box.jpg
Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!

So, how does it work?
Belts.jpgContent.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg
And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

*Award winning product: Ptpamedia award winner and 2010 Australian Business award Best Value Product

*Best Maternity purchase ever!

*One size fits all

To order, email me at leeminyu@gmail.com
order now and you'll get to enjoy your purchase longer.

Some reviews from satisfied mummies
Presentation1.jpg

“I have received the item, very useful and im glad i bought it.
Because i can still wear my usual jeans and pants to work! ;)

“Thanks, the belly belt really comes in useful. Can save on buying maternity pants. haha!”

“I should have bought the belt earlier!
its really useful i'll recommend to my friends when they get pregnant.
and yes, i'll still keep it for post preg use”

LuvMummy

Hi Momomum,
My OSCAR test will be done at Thomson Medical Centre. ouhz another 1 more detailed scan at a later stage? i'll ask my gynae about this :)

MoMoMum

OIC, LuvMummy,

I can't remember but I guess it should be the same, as gynea did mention something on 20 weeks, so I believe it's the FA scan too :) Have a great weekend! I really expecting it to come as this whole week, I've been waking up at least 3 times a night to pee, or just couldn't sleep. Right now, I feel like a zombie and losing my forcus :( another 7 more hours to call it a day and hope to have a good rest during the weekend yipppeee!!!

Echo

Hello all,

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and my EDD is March 24th. I'm with Dr. Koh from Mount Alvernia. This is my first child and I really hope it will be smooth.

Nice to see you all here!

LuvMummy

Momomum, u've been pee-ing alot? as for me i've been having lots of foods aversions. what about you? i used to love chicken, fish and durian. now no more :( the smell of them will make my tummie a bit sick :(

so hws yr weekend? my weekend seems like been zzz alot. after every frequent meals i will go zzzzzzzzz. haha