Edd march 2012

Preddy

Hi all, my wife is also showing some aversions to some food she used to like and she also has been sleeping alot. I think these signs are common during 1st trimester?

MoMoMum

Momomum, u've been pee-ing alot? as for me i've been having lots of foods aversions. what about you? i used to love chicken, fish and durian. now no more :( the smell of them will make my tummie a bit sick :(

so hws yr weekend? my weekend seems like been zzz alot. after every frequent meals i will go zzzzzzzzz. haha

Hi LuvMummy,

I pee so much that I can't really sleep in the night, this week is still the same:( I thought we will only have this syptom only at later part of pregnancy, why not???

So far, I like foods that are hot and spicy, like mee siam or tom yam but worse thing is, I will throw up after eating, think my baby very naughty as make me eat than make me throw up :p. I have the same feelings as you, I zzzz almost the whole day on weekends other than to eat and pee.... I hardly see my hubby and he is so worried that I will be dehydrated and keep asking me to drink warm water when I have my small meals :) I really feel very bad that I can't keep him company other than meal times which is only half an hour or so :(....

LuvMummy

hi Momomum,
hi-5 spicy food :))) i think is it because we are having dragon babies thus we likes spicy food? haha.
dragon is fiery mahz... haha

me too cant accompany hubby for meals... cos most of the time i will be busy zzzz. hehe. but nevertheless, we have our cats to accompany him :))

have you buy any maternity wears yet?

MoMoMum

Hi LuvMummy,

I agree with you, firey baby indeed! I hope my tummy can take it as I am not one who likes spicy food only until now that I am pregnant. My hubby was shocked when I ask for more chilli for anything I eat.... hehe

I did not buy any maternity wear as I am small in size, so I just need to get some leggings or M size rubber pants for now, I will decide if I want to buy when my tummy grows too fast.... how about you? How you already start your shopping? I find maternity wear really very expensive and wasteful as I will only be wearing for a few months and we will not need it unless we plan for the next baby ....:(

LuvMummy

Hi Momomum,
Till now i havent decide on buying maternity wear as yet.. cos all my clothes still able to fit. yarp wait till tummy grows big big, and when existing clothes unable to fit in, only then i will buy. hehe.

u are going for the OSCAR test in Sept right?
i chickened out lei .... i opt for normal blood test instead. hope the results turns out fine.
i am scared, i think i will scared lil fella too, yikes !

Hi Evelynie,
Your edd and mine just a diff of 1 day :) mine is 3rd March :)
which gynae you went to? and which hospital you intend to deliver?

Hi all,

My gynae want me to go OSCAR around 12 weeks.

Morning Sickness still pestering me .. Kinds of dilemma feeling. Love pregnancy but hate morning sickness. Love morning sickness coz baby is growing well and hate it also..

My gynae is Dr Peter Chew from Gleneagles. Since the day one, i was asked to eat 6 types of supplements everyday. Now dosage increase as baby getting bigger.

Another 2 weeks to reach 12 weeks. So fast yet so slow.

MoMoMum

LuvMummy,

You are one lucky mummy! I am not so lucky as most of my pants are already too tight for me even though I am only 9 weeks preggy, so I am getting new and bigger pants already.... as for clothes, I can fit into some so I am only wearing those to work now, a bit boring as always the same few pcs of clothes, not much of a change for me :( Getting maternity wear would be my last choice if all else fails - I can't find any clothes that fit me on the normal racks :) hehehe

I was a little scared about OSCAR but hubby insists that I do it and gynea was very reassuring, saying it's not even painful other than the prick of the needle for blood test, haiz, after much consideration and for the good of my baby, I will do it!

I think it should be ok as long as you are confortable with any arrangment, as long as you do the necessary checks to make sure that baby and mummy is well and healthy! That should be the spirit!

All mummies, keep it up! (I hope I can as my vomitting is getting me under the weather most of the time!:( )

elbarc81

Medela Mini ELect Plus to let go

Hi All,

I have a Medela Mini ELect Plus ( DUal pump ) and city pack ( Cooler Bag ) to let go.
Used it only twice n no fluid pass through the parts.

this is bought locally in Feb this year and I still have the receipt and warranty.

PM me if interested =)

evelynie

Hi Momomum,
Till now i havent decide on buying maternity wear as yet.. cos all my clothes still able to fit. yarp wait till tummy grows big big, and when existing clothes unable to fit in, only then i will buy. hehe.

you are going for the OSCAR test in Sept right?
i chickened out lei .... i opt for normal blood test instead. hope the results turns out fine.
i am scared, i think i will scared lil fella too, yikes !

Hi Evelynie,
Your edd and mine just a diff of 1 day :) mine is 3rd March :)
which gynae you went to? and which hospital you intend to deliver?
Hi LuvMummy,
My gynae is Dr Adrian Tan from Thomson Medical Centre (ACJ women's Clinic). i think i will be deliver my baby at Thomson Medical Center. =)

singsing

Hey Excited Mummy To Be,

I just thot "This is pretty cool, there's a mommy here who's got the same EDD month, same gynae, and same gestation week as me!"

Ya, I got that from Peter Chew. 6 supplements. And today he just got me to increase my dosage. Same thing, 2 more weeks till this first trimester is over. Did he get u to go back every week for a checkup and the progesterone jab?

Sing

singsing

Hello mommy's to be,

I'm new here, EDD 25th March, 10 weeks preggers now. :D Super excited.

Just wanna check...is anyone showing already? My brother was mean, he said it's all fats. -_-

xiaodaisy

Hello mommy's to be,

I'm new here, EDD 25th March, 10 weeks preggers now. :D Super excited.

Just wanna check...is anyone showing already? My brother was mean, he said it's all fats. -_-
welcome and congrats ..

i'm showing alrdy cos its my #3 , usually for the first baby wont show so obvious ..

my brother told me i'm expecting twins lol cos i have a big tummy but its just a baby girl only

=) btw i'm in week 14 ..