Edd march 2012

xiaodaisy

My braxton hicks sometimes doesn't go all the way, meaning it start from one point and the tighten feeling spread out to the sides but if I move, it may go away. My baby's kicks seems like also poking from one point so when one spot abit uncomfortable I don't know its the kick or the onstart of a braxton hicks. Anyway I'm 18 plus weeks only, first time moms don't feel much early so I guess its normal.

My cats always make me laugh. I also say they like my smell cuz when I get up from the bed, go toilet and come back, my boy will immediately take over my spot and he only do that to my side of the bed not my SO's. My SO jealous so he say cats like fish smell, so I must be smelling like fish that's why they like!! ( -_-")
maybe next visit to gynae ask gynae explain more details .. cos to me , braxton hicks should be feeling something like contractions or tummy ache lol

cos ur cats been long with u longer den ur hubby ma lol , haha smell like a fish =.=

ask ur hubby buy more fishes to seduce them over to snuggle him or sit on his spot LOL !!!

tats cute ! i hoping to have a cat or dog wen the kids get bigger , cant afford now as having pets more shiong den feeding a kid lol

xiaodaisy

My braxton hicks sometimes doesn't go all the way, meaning it start from one point and the tighten feeling spread out to the sides but if I move, it may go away. My baby's kicks seems like also poking from one point so when one spot abit uncomfortable I don't know its the kick or the onstart of a braxton hicks. Anyway I'm 18 plus weeks only, first time moms don't feel much early so I guess its normal.

My cats always make me laugh. I also say they like my smell cuz when I get up from the bed, go toilet and come back, my boy will immediately take over my spot and he only do that to my side of the bed not my SO's. My SO jealous so he say cats like fish smell, so I must be smelling like fish that's why they like!! ( -_-")
maybe next visit to gynae ask gynae explain more details .. cos to me , braxton hicks should be feeling something like contractions or tummy ache lol

cos ur cats been long with u longer den ur hubby ma lol , haha smell like a fish =.=

ask ur hubby buy more fishes to seduce them over to snuggle him or sit on his spot LOL !!!

tats cute ! i hoping to have a cat or dog wen the kids get bigger , cant afford now as having pets more shiong den feeding a kid lol

feathers

Yeah, will ask my gynae next round. Still got almost 3 weeks till I see her again.

That poofy fluffy looking cat that does that is my SO's cat for 9 years! Heh heh!! Not my cat, my cat is the slimmer looking one. That's why he'll jealous. I say he smoke so smell of ciggies, cats prefer my strawberry moisturiser smell. =P

Cats and dogs should be cheaper than kids, unless you feed really high grade food like organic meat. I'm feeding mine raw meat from supermarket, one meal about $1 or so and one day eat twice only. Still ok lah. Dogs probably more ex, they eat more. Haha! Generally they don't fall sick much so don't need to see vet unless once a while go for routine checks. Now with the government trying to approve license for cats in HDB, it's going to be so good. Can adopt kitten, they are very entertaining and don't need much maintenance. No need to bring to groom or bring for walks everyday like dogs. Your boys will love it!! If manja enough can hug to sleep, like my cat, once you hug her she fall asleep immediately. Lolz~

feathers

Just to note, today is the FIRST day someone gave up his seat for me in public. Haha!! Not I desperately need one but it's so sweet and it warms my heart on such a cold rainy day!! He is a bangladeshi worker with a huge bag with him and another big plastic bag full of things. He was sitting at the bus stop and once he saw me, he quickly gather up all his things and hop onto his feet and offered me his seat. A really sweet man, god bless his kind soul. ^-^

xiaodaisy

Yeah, will ask my gynae next round. Still got almost 3 weeks till I see her again.

That poofy fluffy looking cat that does that is my SO's cat for 9 years! Heh heh!! Not my cat, my cat is the slimmer looking one. That's why he'll jealous. I say he smoke so smell of ciggies, cats prefer my strawberry moisturiser smell. =P

Cats and dogs should be cheaper than kids, unless you feed really high grade food like organic meat. I'm feeding mine raw meat from supermarket, one meal about $1 or so and one day eat twice only. Still ok lah. Dogs probably more ex, they eat more. Haha! Generally they don't fall sick much so don't need to see vet unless once a while go for routine checks. Now with the government trying to approve license for cats in HDB, it's going to be so good. Can adopt kitten, they are very entertaining and don't need much maintenance. No need to bring to groom or bring for walks everyday like dogs. Your boys will love it!! If manja enough can hug to sleep, like my cat, once you hug her she fall asleep immediately. Lolz~
omg !! its ur hubby's cat? LOL !! i guess animals will have sense to snuggle pregnancy ladies smell lol

maybe my auntie's one shld be high grade food , the monthly spend on dog scare me out lol .. cat dont have to groom? like when the fur gets long?

finally there are people with eyes to see ur big tummy lol , so did u wear maternity clothes or pre pregnancy clothes? =)

Just a few days only!! =P
Mine is most likely a girl, I want girl but SO want boy. Haha!! Anyway first kid, either is fine. ^-^
i wanted a girl also but up till now all my normal scan at my gynae there cant even see the gender but my face pimple all pop out and my nose kind of swollen.
sigh~ Most ppl say it might be a baby boy.

feathers

omg !! its ur hubby's cat? LOL !! i guess animals will have sense to snuggle pregnancy ladies smell lol

maybe my auntie's one shld be high grade food , the monthly spend on dog scare me out lol .. cat dont have to groom? like when the fur gets long?

finally there are people with eyes to see ur big tummy lol , so did u wear maternity clothes or pre pregnancy clothes? =)
How we spend on our pets is like how we spend on our kids bah, can wear branded wear and go every enrichment class or wear hand me downs and be selective about the classes and cost incur. Cats groom themselves and they take care of themselves really well. My cats kept in aircon can don't bath for half a year to even one year without any stickiness to the fur and no smell at all. My parents place cat in kitchen, bath every two months cuz will get abit sticky since they cook in the kitchen and she's there all the time. Haha!! The short hair one can don't comb, their tongue is like comb, very rough. But long hair one I comb more because he get more furball to cough out after swallowing all the fur while licking himself. I just trim the long fur and trim nails and clean the kitty litter maybe once a month. Dogs are more dependent on people, they get dirty faster as they don't know how to groom themselves like cats. They are more fun though, always very excited to see you, to play with you but higher energy level, have to bring them for walks everyday. Cats are lazier. That's why I prefer cats even though initially I really wanted dogs. I don't think I can cope with looking after a dog, I so lazy, keep telling myself to go swim and walk during pregnancy also never go!! Plus recently keep raining, make me even more lazy. Haha!!!

I still wearing pre pregnancy clothes. I even go wear my hubby's big tee shirt so that people cannot see I can't zip up my shorts anymore. =X
Yday finally went to buy some new clothes, still not in the maternity section but those stretchy clothes with more allowance to grow.

feathers

i wanted a girl also but up till now all my normal scan at my gynae there cant even see the gender but my face pimple all pop out and my nose kind of swollen.
sigh~ Most ppl say it might be a baby boy.
Can't see is high chance mah, my gynae tell me if boy very easy to spot one. The bird bird will show up as white colour on screen, very obvious. I also thought carrying girl will look more radiant but after I have my lousy skin and rashes, I start to doubt myself. But people tell me actually carry girl will make you "bloom" therefore my rashes and perhaps your pimples too. The myths not all correct, I got more hairy despite having girl!! I see the hair on my arm, eeks! Anyway we'll all know this month, hehe!!

Can't see is high chance mah, my gynae tell me if boy very easy to spot one. The bird bird will show up as white colour on screen, very obvious. I also thought carrying girl will look more radiant but after I have my lousy skin and rashes, I start to doubt myself. But people tell me actually carry girl will make you "bloom" therefore my rashes and perhaps your pimples too. The myths not all correct, I got more hairy despite having girl!! I see the hair on my arm, eeks! Anyway we'll all know this month, hehe!!
ya lo~ Its all the myth la not 10% accurate one.
u mean ur body grow more hair?
I notice that my stomach got hair and i feel like shaving it away!

feathers

ya lo~ Its all the myth la not 10% accurate one.
u mean ur body grow more hair?
I notice that my stomach got hair and i feel like shaving it away!
Yes, more hairy. My tummy, my arm, my legs also and my hair seems to grow faster, everywhere! Lucky face not hairy else I'll look like ape. Lolz

katsg

How we spend on our pets is like how we spend on our kids bah, can wear branded wear and go every enrichment class or wear hand me downs and be selective about the classes and cost incur. Cats groom themselves and they take care of themselves really well. My cats kept in aircon can don't bath for half a year to even one year without any stickiness to the fur and no smell at all. My parents place cat in kitchen, bath every two months cuz will get abit sticky since they cook in the kitchen and she's there all the time. Haha!! The short hair one can don't comb, their tongue is like comb, very rough. But long hair one I comb more because he get more furball to cough out after swallowing all the fur while licking himself. I just trim the long fur and trim nails and clean the kitty litter maybe once a month. Dogs are more dependent on people, they get dirty faster as they don't know how to groom themselves like cats. They are more fun though, always very excited to see you, to play with you but higher energy level, have to bring them for walks everyday. Cats are lazier. That's why I prefer cats even though initially I really wanted dogs. I don't think I can cope with looking after a dog, I so lazy, keep telling myself to go swim and walk during pregnancy also never go!! Plus recently keep raining, make me even more lazy. Haha!!!

I still wearing pre pregnancy clothes. I even go wear my hubby's big tee shirt so that people cannot see I can't zip up my shorts anymore. =X
Yday finally went to buy some new clothes, still not in the maternity section but those stretchy clothes with more allowance to grow.
I'm also not wearing maternity clothes yet. Just wear those tee which is stretchable type. Anyone go thru detailed scan yet? Any updates? Mine is coming next week. Hopefully everything goes well. Currently down with flu and cough. Just visit doc and doc prescribe me some medicines that are safe to consume...:(

Preddy

Reporting live from Gleneagles after the detailed scan:

Baby is a girl!!! Haha, juz wat me n my wifey wished for. Everything looks ok, no signs of abnormalities found (thank god) except 2 Choroid Plexus Cysts were found in the brain which the doc said shld go away between 24-26 weeks. Will go back on 26th week to check on the 2 cysts.

We saw for e first time our princess' fingers, her cute legs n her other features. We had been talking to her to b good n cooperative by opening her legs during e scan so that we can start buying nice clothes. Lol

Last edited:

feathers

I'm also not wearing maternity clothes yet. Just wear those tee which is stretchable type. Anyone go thru detailed scan yet? Any updates? Mine is coming next week. Hopefully everything goes well. Currently down with flu and cough. Just visit doc and doc prescribe me some medicines that are safe to consume...:(
I also haven't go for detail scan, two weeks later. Seems like forever, haha. Hope you get well soon!! =)

feathers

Baby is a girl!!! Haha, juz wat me n my wifey wished for. Everything looks ok, no signs of abnormalities found (thank god) except 2 Choroid Pexus Cysts were found in the brain which the doc said shld go away between 24-26 weeks. Will go back on 26th week to check on the 2 cysts.

We saw for e first time our princess' fingers, her cute legs n her other features. We had been talking to her to b good n cooperative by opening her legs during e scan so that we can start buying nice clothes. Lol
Congrats!!! Love baby girls! Hehehe!! So week 26 is go to gynae to scan or have to go to detail scan place again? Detail scan sounds so interesting!! Mini fingers are so cute!! Can see her face look like daddy or mommy? =P

Preddy

Congrats!!! Love baby girls! Hehehe!! So week 26 is go to gynae to scan or have to go to detail scan place again? Detail scan sounds so interesting!! Mini fingers are so cute!! Can see her face look like daddy or mommy? =P
Detail scan place on 26th week to check on the cysts, hope they disappear by then. Cant see e face whether looks like me or my wife, lol. We will b doing 4D scan as well to check out her features :D

Wai Tze

Hihi, I'm new to this forum. Have been reading this thread as my edd is 16th match 2012 :)

I have went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago.. It's amazing! The moment sonographer scan, my baby pee... She checked for arms and tigh length, head circumference, kidneys, etc etc! The report showed my baby head circumference is on the big side but doc didn't said anything. And mine is a baby boy!! :)

So excited about it and can feel baby karate kick now, usually at night when I'm lying on bed. I'm about 21 weeks.

Hope all of the mummies have a heathy baby! Look forward to your detailed scan...

feathers

Detail scan place on 26th week to check on the cysts, hope they disappear by then. Cant see e face whether looks like me or my wife, lol. We will b doing 4D scan as well to check out her features :D
Don't worry, she'll be ok! =)
4D scan is the video right? Got a 3D with the 4D which is like a photo. My friend took and it was quite accurate to how her baby look like when he was born. Amazing!

Hihi, I'm new to this forum. Have been reading this thread as my edd is 16th match 2012 :)

I have went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago.. It's amazing! The moment sonographer scan, my baby pee... She checked for arms and tigh length, head circumference, kidneys, etc etc! The report showed my baby head circumference is on the big side but doc didn't said anything. And mine is a baby boy!! :)

So excited about it and can feel baby karate kick now, usually at night when I'm lying on bed. I'm about 21 weeks.

Hope all of the mummies have a heathy baby! Look forward to your detailed scan...
Hello!! Welcome!~ I didn't know can see baby pee!!! Haha, must be quite a sight. Great news that everything is ok, I still cannot feel strong kicks, heard its painful but part of me also look forward to it.

Anybody have fainting spells? I almost see stars at the market just now. Light headed and dizzy and vision abit blur and I was alone. Quite scary. Manage to sit down, rest and slowly walk abit and rest abit till I reach home. =(

katsg

I also have not't go for detail scan, two weeks later. Seems like forever, haha. Hope you get well soon!! =)
Yes, thanks GOD that I'm recovering well now. Think the symptoms will be completely gone in 1 to 2 days' time. Can't wait to see the detailed scan too! :D

katsg

Baby is a girl!!! Haha, juz wat me n my wifey wished for. Everything looks ok, no signs of abnormalities found (thank god) except 2 Choroid Pexus Cysts were found in the brain which the doc said shld go away between 24-26 weeks. Will go back on 26th week to check on the 2 cysts.

Wow, congrats to both of you in getting what you wanted. Is this your 1st baby? I also thinking of getting a baby gal the next time for my hubby as I know he likes to have gals. Hehehehe...:p