Edd march 2012

katsg

Dear mummies...the march baby is here!!!My princess <3 Lechelle <3 was born yesterday nitez @ TMC...:)...her actual EDD was 6th March but she came 2 days earlier...jus nice born on our Chinese wedding date...this is e best gift for our 2year wedding anniversary...:)...jia you mummies...^.^
Wow, congrats! :D

Preggy,

How's your new arrival? :p

u1c0l3

Dear mummies...the march baby is here!!!My princess <3 Lechelle <3 was born yesterday nitez @ TMC...:)...her actual EDD was 6th March but she came 2 days earlier...jus nice born on our Chinese wedding date...this is e best gift for our 2year wedding anniversary...:)...jia you mummies...^.^

Congrats!!!!

Preddy

Wow, congrats! :D

Preggy,

How's your new arrival? :p
Ahha, u always get my nick wrong. My baby Raphaeline pop out this morning too. She's healthy n looks so cute! She weighed in at 2.8kg :)
Will try n post a few vids of her if i know how to

pehfam

Wow congrats to all mummys who has poped!! Rest well during your confinement! And for the rest of us who are due soon, take care and rest well!

Just came back from check up, at 37 weeks, baby weight 2.3kg... Doc say he is too small compared to national average and may consider letting him come out early since he is not growing much inside... So now start packing my bag :frown:

pehfam

Congrats!!! Can i check if TMC provide any PJ or we need to bring our own???

Rye

etcc,
I'm at week 38 and babe is at 3.3.kg.. Everyone else says she's big.. :(
But when i was born, i was 32kg and i was tiny.. =__=

shermaineho

Hi Mummies!
I'm a 38 years old stay home mummy.

I have 4 kids and 1 grandson all brought up and look after by myself.
I have 20 years of experience taking care of infants-toddler-teenager.

I'm residing at Hougang, do let me know if you're keen in letting me taking care of your precious child, you may also come up to my place for an interview. 100% smoke free and clean place.

I'm contactable @ 9380 0494 Eileen

evelynie

For the first nite I wear theirs...2nd day they ask me to change to my own...:)...I think bring our own pj is better...

Irenecwh

hi... my EDD is also 21 MAR 2012... same as yours... also a boy!! i am opting for normal vaginal delivery with epidural

Only if your baby is or becomes a singapore citizen, then you can get the baby bonus. For pre-admission procedure and payment, ask your hospital for more info. Or perhaps, those mummies in this forum here who have given birth at or going to Mt Alvernia hospital can help? Hmm, mine is S.G.H.

Booking of postnatal massage is usually done at least a few months in advance. Because there may not be available slots for you at the last minute. But still, you can try calling some postnatal massage companies to ask. They may be able to squeeze in a slot for you.

After you have successfully booked a massage, you just need to call up and inform the company after you have given birth, they will fix a suitable date and time to come your house for the 1st session.

I think registered companies are safer than those freelancers, since they are less likely to suddenly go "missing in action". If your family/relatives/friends/colleagues have good recommendations, you can consider them too.

Mine is
Origins Jamu Massage. If you intend to choose Origins Jamu Massage, you need to faster call Rebecca at 97917008, since you are now a bit too late in booking already, and you are giving birth very soon.

Hospital Bag Packing List:

Documents To Bring

Antenatal Checkup Card
ATM & Credit Cards
Bank Book of Husband/Wife - for baby bonus cash gift application
Marriage Certificate - for birth registration
NRIC of Husband & Wife
Outpatient Appointment Card
Spare Cash

Items For Mother

Bath Towel
Disposable Cotton Panties - examples of brands: WATSON, MIINE, MAXKOOL, NTUC, etc.
Disposable Shaver
Elastic Hair Band
Facial Tissues
Face Towel
Going-home Maternity Dress
Hair Comb/Brush
Maternity Pads
Mobile Phone & Charger
Nursing Bra & Breast Pads
Spare Plastic Bags
Spectacles & Case
Toiletries - eg. Facial Cleanser, Shampoo, Shower Gel, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, etc.

Items For Baby

Booties
Mittens
Newborn Cap
Newborn Cotton Vest / Romper
Receiving Blanket / Swaddling Cloth / Wrap Towel

Most Hospitals And Private Wards May Provide

Newborn Vest
Newborn Diapers
Baby Wet Wipes
Bath Towel - for mother
Disposable Panties
Maternity Pads
Receiving Blanket / Swaddling Cloth / Wrap Towel - for baby

Thanks kimi! Buy why do we need shaver? If I'm intending to bring own pj, how many sets shld I bring? What's the normal staying days?

katsg

Ahha, u always get my nick wrong. My baby Raphaeline pop out this morning too. She's healthy n looks so cute! She weighed in at 2.8kg :)
Will try n post a few vids of her if i know how to
Hi, Preddy,

Really congrats and happy for you and your wife. Looking forward to ur upcoming videos....:D