Edd march 2012

pehfam

hihi.. hows everyone coping with their bb now?? any methods to teach me how to coax a cranky bb??
Think first try to find out why bb is cranky...My boy usually gets cranky in the afternoon n turning the air-con helps to calm him,guess he doesnt like the heat...

Last edited:

katsg

hihi.. hows everyone coping with their bb now?? any methods to teach me how to coax a cranky bb??
Haha, I think most of our babies at this stage is cranky in some ways or another but this will pass and get better once our babies are older...;)

sherin86

Haha, I think most of our babies at this stage is cranky in some ways or another but this will pass and get better once our babies are older...;)
mine is actually quite a gd gal le.only occasionally she will dunno why cry..which I got no ways to calm her dwn..:(

Pinkybabe

Dear mummies, if you are looking for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly breastmilk storage bags, I would strongly recomment Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags. Check out their FB : Like at Food for Totz | Facebook or friend at Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook and receive a Gift Pack worth $5.00 for first-time customers only :

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 3

xiaodaisy

By the way, what diapers are you gals currently using now? How are the absorbency? Are you still using the 'S' size diapers or changing to 'M' already? I am thinking of changing to 'M' after my current 2 packs of 'S' size finishes. My boy's last weight is 5.19kg already...:)
i'm using merries for my girl , so far still using newborn size =x LOL !!

absorbency was great esp for night use as my girl sleeps very long during night time now , sometimes up to 17hrs and the pampers nvr leaked at all ,best part was , her buttocks still feel dry instead of sticky sticky =)

btw , i tried alot of brands .. Pampers , Huggies , Drypers , Goon , Phytheon (a korean brand) , Moony , Mamy poko and i choosed merries after trying so many brands haha !

she's on total FM - Friso Gold :D

any1 tried to put their baby in bumbo seat yet?
wanted to invest on bumbo seat but after thinking twice , hold up and didnt bought cos $79.90 is really expensive and baby wont be able to use for long like the max 6mths cant use anymore or earlier depends on baby development .. unless getting a cheap second hand would be fine for short time usage =)

btw , added u in facebook =)

mine is actually quite a gd gal le.only occasionally she will dunno why cry..which I got no ways to calm her dwn..:(
my girl rarely cries too , so when they cry , there must be a reason , trail & error see what does the baby wants ..

like a cuddle ? seeking attention ? or prolly tummy uncomfy , unable to poo ? =)

btw , to share for the 2nd jab our babies having on 3rd mth

either the 3 in 1 which is free or the 5 in 1 which is $88.10 ( in polyclinic)

include of the panadol , doctor's consultation ..

i had the 3rd mth jab today , appt at 2pm and i walked in at 220pm , took the number n head to the nurse room , checked for weight & height and head to the doctor's room , after checking development , head back to nurse room for jab and waited outside for abt 10-15mins to see if any reacts and all is well and i head to pay bill by CDA

before 3pm settled everything , fast & easy =)

katsg

my boy is 5.3kg at 2 months plus... now drinking 150~160ml... we tried GOON diaper sample, quite okay... hope to try the MERRIES diaper soon... got it but not yet used... MERRIES diaper colours look very sweet... typical japanese design... hope its absorption is good
I also request for the merries samples to try. Hehe...:p Ur boy around same weight as mine. Mine currently drinking 140ml. You still feeding breastmilk or on total formula now? ;)

katsg

So far had any one of you dun need to wake up for night feeds now since our bb are all going to approach 3 mths now...:)

Wai Tze

So far had any one of you dun need to wake up for night feeds now since our bb are all going to approach 3 mths now...:)
Mine will sleep longer during night time now. About 5-6 hours till his next feed from his last feed. Depending on his last feed timing. After that the next feed will be in the morning.

Rye

Thats nice. My girl still wakes up for her late late night feed. And lately hv difficulty falling back to sleep...