Edd march 2012

katsg

Hi, mummies,

Does any of ur bb know how to flip over already? Mine can only turn to the side using his head. Cannot totally flip over onto his tummy yet...

pehfam

my boy started doing the half flip around 3mth plus and totaly flip over when he turn 4mth. With the new found skill he can't guai guai lie down in bed when I wipe him (- -") but he still dunno how to flip back yet... after a while will cry for help and when we flip him back he happily flip to the other side! (@ @)

Every bb is different just enjoy his development each day :)

Oh 1 more thing to add, cos me a very gunho mummy so tend to be a bit rough when come to playing with him. I rem when he was around 2mth I started to "teach" him how to flip by rolling him all over my bed >.< Now I would let him sit on my lap without him leaning back for support while hubby still carry him around like a newborn...

My girl also can't flip still. She totally dislikes tummy time but is taking to it just slightly better now. I also gungho gungho just flip my girl from 2 months onwards. Few weeks ago, she kinda did a half flip and I was waiting in high anticipation for her to wow me with her first full flip and I am still waiting. :001_302:

My girl likes to kick her legs up and down excitedly everytime I do a diaper change so even without a flip, I already can't wear a diaper for her properly.:p

katsg

my boy started doing the half flip around 3mth plus and totaly flip over when he turn 4mth. With the new found skill he can't guai guai lie down in bed when I wipe him (- -") but he still dunno how to flip back yet... after a while will cry for help and when we flip him back he happily flip to the other side! (@ @)

Every bb is different just enjoy his development each day :)

Oh 1 more thing to add, cos me a very gunho mummy so tend to be a bit rough when come to playing with him. I rem when he was around 2mth I started to "teach" him how to flip by rolling him all over my bed >.< Now I would let him sit on my lap without him leaning back for support while hubby still carry him around like a newborn...
Wow, u reli very gunho lei...I dun dare to do it to my bb. Scare to break his soft, little tiny bones...:p

katsg

My girl also can't flip still. She totally dislikes tummy time but is taking to it just slightly better now. I also gungho gungho just flip my girl from 2 months onwards. Few weeks ago, she kinda did a half flip and I was waiting in high anticipation for her to wow me with her first full flip and I am still waiting. :001_302:

My girl likes to kick her legs up and down excitedly everytime I do a diaper change so even without a flip, I already can't wear a diaper for her properly.:p
Haha, my boy likes to stretch his body and straightened his legs when I change diaper for him so I gotta wait for him to finish stretching 1st then can hold up the front part to his tummy. Hahaha...:D

xiaodaisy

Hi, xiaodaisy,

Now I let my baby use Merries at night and Huggies Ultra in the daytime as I change more often during the daytime. At night, will let him wear Merries before he sleeps and rest for the night till the next day morning since now my baby can sleep longer in the night already...:)
wow ! grats , good leh ! now how long he slp at nite?

mommies can i check how much milk your bb is taking and the hrs apart? my rascal turning 4mth 2morr but my mom say since his milk intake drop ( used to be taking 150ml, now only 120-130ml ) better don't start on any semi solids...
it rly depends on baby .. my girl nvr increase her intake since newborn LOL ! hrs apart still as long like 4-6hrs in daytime & up to 12hrs in nite .. btw her intake 30-60ml =)

Hi, mummies,

Does any of ur bb know how to flip over already? Mine can only turn to the side using his head. Cannot totally flip over onto his tummy yet...
mine flip kinda early .. by 2mths + she's flipping the whole bed n once fell flat on her face =x

now she's sitting up .. but my girl came out early den my edd so she's a feb 28th bb =)

katsg

wow ! grats , good leh ! now how long he slp at nite?

it rly depends on baby .. my girl nvr increase her intake since newborn LOL ! hrs apart still as long like 4-6hrs in daytime & up to 12hrs in nite .. btw her intake 30-60ml =)

mine flip kinda early .. by 2mths + she's flipping the whole bed n once fell flat on her face =x

now she's sitting up .. but my girl came out early den my edd so she's a feb 28th bb =)
Oh it depends how well he sleep but now since he's learning how to flip, he kept shifted out of position and will make noise in the middle of the nite and I had to wake up, put him back in the original position and pat him back to sleep...@@ Yr gal drinks so little does her weight increase? @@

hayashi43

Hi, mummies,

my younger twin can flip last week when he just turn 4 mth, but my older twin still abit nua, sometimes when we tried to train him, he would just lie flat on e mat and lick...>.<

wah... your boy same as mine... he also like to straighten and stretch his legs... haha
haha same as my younger twin!! he has been stretching since 2nd mth, so now tho he looked smaller size than his elder bro, they weighed abt e same and he v muscular, that also indirectly made him has strength to flip 1st

katsg

mine sleeps for 8~10 hours at night

he is a light sleeper

his surrounding must be quiet and dim
Ya, mine too! Last nite my hubby snores very loud and wakes him up at 2 plus then I quickly carry him to another room to sleep together with him...@@ Dunno whether anyone had idea on how to train bb to sleep with snoring sounds at nite...if like that means we have to sleep seperately from my hubby as he tends to snore and ends up bb keeps waking up...@@

hayashi43

any mummy let ur bb try swimming?
my twin boys just had their "virgin" swim today, it seems fun, tho younger twin seem more enjoy than his kor kor...=P
and after we back home and feeding, both concussed and sleep v soundly until we have to wake them up for bath, then after bath and feeding, concussed again....lol

anyone know e rate for e shop at harbourfront?

Wai Tze

any mummy let ur bb try swimming?
my twin boys just had their "virgin" swim today, it seems fun, tho younger twin seem more enjoy than his kor kor...=P
and after we back home and feeding, both concussed and sleep v soundly until we have to wake them up for bath, then after bath and feeding, concussed again....lol

anyone know e rate for e shop at harbourfront?
I brought my boy for a swim at baby spa when he was about 3 months old. He enjoyed it too! :)
I think all baby spa should be same price at $38 per session unless you sign up their package.
Yes! They will be so tired aft the swim and also super hungry! Coz they used too much energy... Lol

pehfam

Ya, mine too! Last nite my hubby snores very loud and wakes him up at 2 plus then I quickly carry him to another room to sleep together with him...@@ Dunno whether anyone had idea on how to train bb to sleep with snoring sounds at nite...if like that means we have to sleep seperately from my hubby as he tends to snore and ends up bb keeps waking up...@@
my bb is like that too! in the past his daddy snoring will wake him up! For mine case, the trick is to let hubby sleep first and play with bb with the snoring noise in the background, by the time i put him to sleep he is kind of use to the noise and will just zzzzzz

pehfam

wow my boy has yet to gone swimming, suppose to do it last week but he had fever after jab... hee hee think i'll bring him to the pool again this week, hopefully the swim will drain his energy so much that he sleep through the night!!! >.<

wow my boy has yet to gone swimming, suppose to do it last week but he had fever after jab... hee hee think i'll bring him to the pool again this week, hopefully the swim will drain his energy so much that he sleep through the night!!! >.<
Mine slept through the night after her first swim and refused to wake up for her feed. Next day, I could hear her tummy rumble! She was so hungry that she drank very fast.. Then she vomited. :p

babyJuan

My baby flips when he is 3.5+month old. Just last week, he rotated 180 degree in his cot as I found his head on the other end of the cot when I woke. Haha. Amazing little boy!

Just thinking, shall we start a FB group called "March 2012 Babies & Mommies " so that we can chat easier and read up on different concerns & comments easier? Now the thread is like not organize and it's hard to follow up. :rolleyes:

katsg

my bb is like that too! in the past his daddy snoring will wake him up! For mine case, the trick is to let hubby sleep first and play with bb with the snoring noise in the background, by the time i put him to sleep he is kind of use to the noise and will just zzzzzz
I see...problem is my hubby sleeps quite late. He can't get to sleep early...@@

katsg

I brought my boy for a swim at baby spa when he was about 3 months old. He enjoyed it too! :)
I think all baby spa should be same price at $38 per session unless you sign up their package.
Yes! They will be so tired aft the swim and also super hungry! Coz they used too much energy... Lol
How long is the baby spa? Will there be someone to guard the babies? ;)

Wai Tze

How long is the baby spa? Will there be someone to guard the babies? ;)
It depends on your baby. They can continue to swim as long as they are ok. My baby started to get irritated after 10-15min maybe coz hungry le. Some I saw came out aft few minutes coz baby wana cry le... Your baby will be on float so he can play by himself. You will be besides him also :)

xiaodaisy

Oh it depends how well he sleep but now since he's learning how to flip, he kept shifted out of position and will make noise in the middle of the nite and I had to wake up, put him back in the original position and pat him back to sleep...@@ Yr gal drinks so little does her weight increase? @@
my girl always out of her place at night and ended up in tummy position LOL !

yup , i guess the sleeping make her grow instead ..

weight gain not much tho , her birth weight 2.2kg until now gonna 5mths on 28th , she's abt 6kg lol !

but well she's girl , i prefer her on the smaller side hahaha !