Edd march 2012

Jaycee

Hihi, it's been awhile since I last posted.. So hectic since I've gone back to work..

Time flies n my son is now 4.5 mths.. Weighed 7.1kg at 4mths n started at 3.48kg..PD did say his weight n height r in the higher percentile..

Anyone still breastfeeding? I hope to carry on until he is at least 6mths or more if possible..

Wai Tze

My PD advise me to start only when he is 6mth old, gather he has the rest of his life to work on solid so no hurry bah... Was told to start with a bit of rice cereals in the morning to get him use to the ideal of "eating"...
I started organic rice cereal 1 week ago. My baby is coming 5 months soon. I gave only 2 teaspoons a day mixed with breast milk. It is just to let him have a taste of eating from a spoon. He cannot finish but he seems to like it.

Wai Tze

Hihi, it's been awhile since I last posted.. So hectic since I've gone back to work..

Time flies n my son is now 4.5 mths.. Weighed 7.1kg at 4mths n started at 3.48kg..PD did say his weight n height r in the higher percentile..

Anyone still breastfeeding? I hope to carry on until he is at least 6mths or more if possible..
I am still expressing breast milk. Intend to stop soon and i have dragged to 8 hours interval to pump. Coz too tireD after going back to work.

hayashi43

I started organic rice cereal 1 week ago. My baby is coming 5 months soon. I gave only 2 teaspoons a day mixed with breast milk. It is just to let him have a taste of eating from a spoon. He cannot finish but he seems to like it.

Hi Wai Tze, for the breastmilk u used to mix with e cereal, issit freshly expressed or u heat up from EBM?
i also intend to feed my twins rice cereal soon, but my mil said mix with formula milk so its sweet taste can attract e bb

Wai Tze

Hi Wai Tze, for the breastmilk u used to mix with e cereal, issit freshly expressed or u heat up from EBM?
i also intend to feed my twins rice cereal soon, but my mil said mix with formula milk so its sweet taste can attract e bb
Mine are all ebm. 1 teaspoons to 3 teaspoons ebm. I read from Internet is use bm so that baby can find the familiar taste inside. I'm not too sure also but so far baby is ok with ebm.

Preddy

My princess is on FrisoCreme rice cereal the moment she hits 4 mths old n she's loving it. We only fed rice cereal in the morning at ard 10:30am and she can finish everything n wants more of it.

katsg

My princess is on FrisoCreme rice cereal the moment she hits 4 mths old n she's loving it. We only fed rice cereal in the morning at ard 10:30am and she can finish everything n wants more of it.
Oh you bought the rice or wheat cereal from Frisocrem? Have you tried Cerelac infant cereals yet? ;)

pehfam

May I know which brand your bb is taking??? need to start thinking of which cereal to get...

katsg

i am thinking of trying out DRYPERS and FITTI... after i finish using the PETPET for my son... maybe just buy only 1 pack to try out... still finding whats best for him... daytime no need use too expensive brand... since he changes diaper more often in the day... teehee !!
I heard that Dryers are no good as they will leak...maybe you could try out Fitti instead...;)

katsg

oh i see... thanks for feedback !!

by the way... i love MERRIES... great for night use
Ya, I'm also using Merries for night usage...now Pampers Active got promotion at $19.90 per pack. If the quality is better than Huggies, I would like to buy a pack to try...:)

xiaodaisy

So anyone started giving baby semi-solid food now? Anyone giving brown rice powder? Wonder if the instant or the cooked one is better as thinking of buying that for baby once he reaches 6mths old...:)
i started since 4mths, i bought Bellamy =)

Time flies n my son is now 4.5 mths.. Weighed 7.1kg at 4mths n started at 3.48kg..pediatrician did say his weight n height r in the higher percentile..

i'm still bf-ing =) also hope at least 6mths but would like to hang on till 2-3yrs =D

pehfam

i am thinking of trying out DRYPERS and FITTI... after i finish using the PETPET for my son... maybe just buy only 1 pack to try out... still finding whats best for him... daytime no need use too expensive brand... since he changes diaper more often in the day... teehee !!
I'm using Dryers in the day, so far ok for my boy ( plus it's cheap too!)

pehfam

Oh is it? I'm quite tempted to buy actually...wat are the plus and minus pts betw Pampers and Huggies? I do heard that Pampers are comparable to premium brands as in GOO.N and Nepier...
i'm using pampers at night, been working well for me. The only downside I feel is it doesn't last beyond 12hrs. Initally I would wipe n change into pampers around 6pm and in the morning ard 8am I would notice some leakage. Now I only change him into pampers at 8pm :)