Edd march 2012

pehfam

So where does he poos if he dun poos in the diaper?
he usually poo after his morning feed ( if not will be his next feed ) his face will cringe together and turn red towards the end of his feed and this is his way of telling us he is pooing. So will open his diaper, put paper towel over it and wait for him to finish pooing :p

Preddy

I see...do you still need to add milk to it? Have you tried Cerelac? Cerelac seems to be cheaper than Frisocrem....
it's not recommended to add milk to the cereal as FrisoCreme contains milk already. :)

went to taka baby fair and nothing interesting.....my wife was keen on a combi walker (we already have a Peg Perego P3 Clik Compact) as she said that combi walker was much lighter n compact than what we currently have.

in the end, no difference in price compared to any place as she dropped the idea to buy from taka.

katsg

he usually poo after his morning feed ( if not will be his next feed ) his face will cringe together and turn red towards the end of his feed and this is his way of telling us he is pooing. So will open his diaper, put paper towel over it and wait for him to finish pooing :p
Oh I see...:)

katsg

it's not recommended to add milk to the cereal as FrisoCreme contains milk already. :)

went to taka baby fair and nothing interesting.....my wife was keen on a combi walker (we already have a Peg Perego P3 Clik Compact) as she said that combi walker was much lighter n compact than what we currently have.

in the end, no difference in price compared to any place as she dropped the idea to buy from taka.
I see...okay, thanks!

Wai Tze

I went to look for a new pram today too! Was looking at combi miracle turn but the staff was too unfriendly. Contemplating btw peg Prego uno and quinny buzz. Which one is better? I'm using Capella currently.

katsg

How do you mummies clean ur bb's ears? Notice that my bb's ears got a lot of earwax accumulating and even crowd the surrounding entrance...@@

How do you mummies clean ur bb's ears? Notice that my bb's ears got a lot of earwax accumulating and even crowd the surrounding entrance...@@
I used the thin cotton bud to clean surrounding. Dap bud with little water. After clean, dry with cloth.

katsg

i'm using pampers at night, been working well for me. The only downside I feel is it doesn't last beyond 12hrs. Initally I would wipe n change into pampers around 6pm and in the morning ard 8am I would notice some leakage. Now I only change him into pampers at 8pm :)
I see...leakage around the side or from the tummy area? Although my Huggies say can last 12hr, me also change every 4 to 5 hr in the daytime as the diaper will be soaked by then...not advisable to change after 12hr. But Merries can last 12hr so am using Merries for night use...;)

Jaycee

Oh I see...I thot if there's any other special method other than using cotton bud as I'm using cotton bud too...:)
I also use the thin cotton stick for babies but I use olive oil to soften the ear wax ..if not their ears can be quite smelly..

pehfam

I see...leakage around the side or from the tummy area? Although my Huggies say can last 12hr, me also change every 4 to 5 hr in the daytime as the diaper will be soaked by then...not advisable to change after 12hr. But Merries can last 12hr so am using Merries for night use...;)
The leak is around the tummy area, can smell his wee wee on his PJ :(

Think once I finish his pampers may consider chaning to other brand...

wasabee1973

hey ladies,

wanted to share "NOW" deals. you can sign up to receive 1 day only sales with very limited qty via their Facebook page or email..

for email referals - if you put into email for person refering, both parties get $.50 credit per referal (max) $10 to spend on their items!!!

Early Learning Curve Singapore | Facebook

please pass share this along!!! appreciate anyone signing up to put in my
email: linl@zenliving.com

cheerios!
bee

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

Stay

Hello mummies and daddies, I would like to join this forum chat if its ok? Is there a facebook page for Mar 2012 parents?