Edd march 2012

pehfam

Hi, mummies,

Any of ur bb teething already? Notice that my bb already had 2 front teeth emerging from his gum at the lower jaw. LOL!

Wow tat's fast!!! Does your bb has the habit of putting things into his mouth??

My bb keep putting his fingers into his mouth hopefully he will outgrow it before his teeth comes out if not.....painnnnnn

katsg

Wow tat's fast!!! Does your bb has the habit of putting things into his mouth??

My bb keep putting his fingers into his mouth hopefully he will outgrow it before his teeth comes out if not.....painnnnnn
Yes, he had the habit of putting things into his mouth and also sucking all his fingers and thumb...Now he drools more cos of teething...:)

Stay

does anyone (unfortunately) have babies with sensitive skin? mine inherited my ezcema :( trying to look for products which will help minimise his rashes...

does anyone (unfortunately) have babies with sensitive skin? mine inherited my ezcema :( trying to look for products which will help minimise his rashes...
My bb inherited my ezcema too. Am using Four Cow Farm products. Organic and helps quite a bit. You can try.. A tad costly though..

themissus

@suezul: I just bought the farley biscuits. How much does your baby eat? I feed my girl once a day, and consciously try to limit it :p

Last edited:

hayashi43

any mummies here start feeding babies puree already?
My PD said can start feeding rice powder/cereal after 4 mths, so i started after their 5th mth injections.
So far, they have eaten rice powder, blended porridge, sweet potato and currently pumpkin...wonder what can i make next?
actually tot of making vege puree like broccoli, but don't know y my mil said broccoli wait they older even tho internet says ok...>.<

pehfam

wow seems like lots of bb starting on semi solid food liao!! can i check how much milk does your bb take since they are on solid??

pehfam

my bb has ezcema too! plus rashes on his forehead cos he is using his face to "crawl" (@@) am going to ask doc for cream when he goes for his next jab in early sept...

Stay

any mummies here start feeding babies puree already?
My PD said can start feeding rice powder/cereal after 4 mths, so i started after their 5th mth injections.
So far, they have eaten rice powder, blended porridge, sweet potato and currently pumpkin...wonder what can i make next?
actually tot of making vege puree like broccoli, but don't know y my mil said broccoli wait they older even tho internet says ok...>.<
i started on brown rice, then oatmeal and now on carrots. u can make peas, pears, avocado, carrots? i read that its better to start with yellow veg then greens. broccoli n spinach taste slighly stronger so advice to start later i think

Stay

my bb has ezcema too! plus rashes on his forehead cos he is using his face to "crawl" (@@) am going to ask doc for cream when he goes for his next jab in early sept...
what are u using for ur baby to shower? i tried Gaia and Buds. now looking for other types, preferably no rinse but i realised those for sensitive skin need to rinse off.