EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Luckyone

i also got back my results today. a few more days to end of 1st tri. results were good too. got 1:xxxxx for the D/S test. so considered quite very good. could see baby waving at me again, stretched, bounced up and down, and he/she turned around to show off his/her butt. haha... gynae say can't tell the gender now, try again in 4 weeks time.
all the best to all other may mummies to be who will be going for their scans soon!
Wow! your baby so cu~~te! can wave to you :001_302: so sweet

Luckyone

When I went for the Oscar Test in my 12th, i got the result rather fast (took the test in the morning, then results in the evening same day).

It's only when the oscar report on my blood showed that I may have risk of thalassemia, i went for another blood test and waited 3 days for the results.

It's cfm that i've traits of thalassemia, but luckily my husband dont have it. So overall the results turned out well.

So ladies out there, dont worry too much about the oscar test.

Hee.. next week i'm going for my 16th week scan, hopefully can see the gender of my baby. =)
Hi Jo90, please update us your baby gender :001_302:. I have to wait another 2 weeks leh. Don't know can see mine? Must talk a lot to my baby be "good" let mama & papa know you gender then we can start buy a lot of nice clothing for you :001_302:

edie

Hello everyone, first post. EDD on 18 May 2010!

My other half is not in Singapore so am spending a lot of time online, it'll be nice to have people to chat with!

QooBaBy

HiHi Luckyone~
First of all~ Congratulations!!! Remember to eat healthy Stay Happi
We do share some similar experience.... I lost my fist bb in March this year. And I was seeing Dr K T Tan from KKH. Now I'm pregnant again, Hunny say dun wan go back KKH again. My sister who is due in Dec this is seeing the same gyane as U at KKH, TPS =]=].
I did my OSCAR san on 7 Nov 09, my gynae's nurse have already call mi to inf mi that the result is very gd... Very low risk =]=]
The OSCAR is just a ultrasound scan done by another doc. Mine was really fast 15mins ok le.. *hehe
But the blood test left my hand blue black until now.... =/

Luckyone

HiHi Luckyone~
First of all~ Congratulations!!! Remember to eat healthy Stay Happi
We do share some similar experience.... I lost my fist baby in March this year. And I was seeing Dr K T Tan from Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Now I'm pregnant again, Hunny say dont want go back Kandang Kerbau Hospital again. My sister who is due in Dec this is seeing the same gyane as you at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, TPS =]=].
I did my OSCAR san on 7 Nov 09, my gynae's nurse have already call mi to inf mi that the result is very good... Very low risk =]=]
The OSCAR is just a ultrasound scan done by another doc. Mine was really fast 15mins ok .. *hehe
But the blood test left my hand blue black until now.... =/
Hi QooBaby, Congratulation to you too :red:. Yeah after misscarried very stress hor. I also don't want to go backt to the same gynae. Mine previous one is Dr Judy Wong at Thomas. Felt she not very professional eought but she quite caring doctor. Yeap check with you hor, do you feel sometimes your stomach become bigger a bit then after that become smaller? Don't know whether ok or not? My next check up (16th weeks) 2 weeks later.
Why... check up always 4 weeks time?

hehe... Luckyone... think you are not the only one who feels stomach 1 day big 1 day small. cos i think it's like that for me too. i guess got something to do with the baby's position. not only big and small, for me, sometimes for me it's rounder sometimes it's a little sharper.
think for the 2nd tri gynae visits will be at monthly interval, to check on baby's growth. moving to 3rd tri, the frequency will increase slightly, then towards the last month or so, will become weekly.
at least that's what i understand from the gynae package. somewhere from 31 weeks onwards will become once every 2 weeks, than closer towards the end will become once a week. =D

Luckyone

Hi how's everyone? I'm 15 weeks this sunday. I think my morning sick was gone. Stomach still feeling bloated esp in teh evening. So far no craving for supper but sometimes can be very hungry like just after my dinner less than 2 hours! I guess I've put on a lot of weight haha... Sometime also can feel stomach a bit movement but really don't know is it from baby or from our body? Hope can feel my baby as soon as possible. Baby i don't mind you kick my stomach whole day:001_302:

soapsoap

i donno why i suddenly this few day have morning sickness... started to vomit out my morning milk... last night also vomit out my dinner, i seem to loss weight all my short is so loose now, did any mummy experience the same thing as mi??

Mummy.c

i donno why i suddenly this few day have morning sickness... started to vomit out my morning milk... last night also vomit out my dinner, i seem to loss weight all my short is so loose now, did any mummy experience the same thing as mi??
My sickness-puking oso come back. I also dunno why. Mayb we were just different from other mummies as our bodies were different. So dun worry too much? If u want try ask ur gynae. :eek:

soapsoap

My sickness-puking also come back. I also dont know why. Mayb we were just different from other mummies as our bodies were different. So dont worry too much? If you want try ask your gynae. :eek:
i have to wait till 3 week later cos just visited my gynea.... now dare not eatso much scare vomit but at the same time scare baby not enough food

xicloudix

i have to wait till 3 week later cos just visited my gynea.... now dare not eatso much scare vomit but at the same time scare baby not enough food

juz eat what you can, if you vomit out, nvm eat some more later... I lost 7kg during my 1st trimester.... and my gynae juz say a bit not enough weight only, tell me dun worry will recover back de, juz eat what i can, little amount, more times....

and i self weight myself, gain back 1-2 kg liao.... but sometimes will still vomit, guess its due to hormones changing

soapsoap

just eat what you can, if you vomit out, nvm eat some more later... I lost 7kg during my 1st trimester.... and my gynae just say a bit not enough weight only, tell me dont worry will recover back , just eat what i can, little amount, more times....

and i self weight myself, gain back 1-2 kg .... but sometimes will still vomit, guess its due to hormones changing
i notice if i take my own sweet time to eat my meal i will not vomit.... like yesterday, i take one hour to finish my breakfast and i did not vomit at all... so i think must eat very slowly then can

QooBaBy

Hi QooBaby, Congratulation to you too :red:. Yeah after misscarried very stress . I also dont't want to go backt to the same gynae. Mine previous one is Dr Judy Wong at Thomas. Felt she not very professional eought but she quite caring doctor. Yeap check with you , do you feel sometimes your stomach become bigger a bit then after that become smaller? dont't know whether ok or not? My next check up (16th weeks) 2 weeks later.
Why... check up always 4 weeks time?
yaya... i feel that normally in the morning my tummy is smaller only at night then it's bigger... mebi becoz in the day we start to eat then stomach will become bigger.. my next check up i'll be 16 weeks too... in 5 Dec :001_302:
I guess our gynae will only arrange to see us more frequently during the 3rd trimester..

Mummy.c

just eat what you can, if you vomit out, nvm eat some more later... I lost 7kg during my 1st trimester.... and my gynae just say a bit not enough weight only, tell me dont worry will recover back , just eat what i can, little amount, more times....

and i self weight myself, gain back 1-2 kg .... but sometimes will still vomit, guess its due to hormones changing
Ohh so lost weight is normal? 'Cause i had been losing weight 4/5kg. Plus now im at 16 weeks which is 2nd trimenster alrdy. So i guess i will b like u, will recover back right? :embarrassed:

Mummy.c

No la. Just eat, dun because u know u will puke then dun eat. 'Cause bb actually still absorbed till those foods' nutrients. 'Cause my bf says if the nutrients were till inside those food u puked, it would taste wat it was like when u ate. Not the sour taste after puking. So nutrients still inside us for bb. :001_302: Dun worry too much. I oso still eat though i keep puke. HAHA! :shyxxx:

xicloudix

Ohh so lost weight is normal? 'Cause i had been losing weight 4/5kg. Plus now im at 16 weeks which is 2nd trimenster alrdy. So i guess i will b like you, will recover back right? :embarrassed:
ya thats why my gynae told me, I am now at 19th week, i self weight gain back few kg...

Jo90

Hi Jo90, please update us your baby gender :001_302:. I have to wait another 2 weeks . dont't know can see mine? Must talk a lot to my baby be "good" let mama & papa know you gender then we can start buy a lot of nice clothing for you :001_302:
Hi there, jus went for my scan last week.. gynae said might be a girl girl =)inside me, but gotta wait till my detailed scan in my 20th week to cfm it.

Has been telling the baby not to play hide and seek with us.. haha.. but she still a little naughty.

Wanna ask all mtb out there.. any idea will the bb change position in our tummy? sometimes i feel that it feel harder on my right side of tummy, sometimes on left side of tummy.. or it's just my imagination? =P

And also, do you ever feel any pain (something like sharp/short pull at your belly button)?? I had such pain on one of the night.. and i was worried that anything has went wrong in there.. luckily it's only for one nightt... but girlfriend advise me to call up my gynae if it's happen again (**touch wood**)

Do share and comment.

Mummy.c

Hi there, just went for my scan last week.. gynae said might be a girl girl =)inside me, but gotta wait till my detailed scan in my 20th week to cfm it.

Has been telling the baby not to play hide and seek with us.. haha.. but she still a little naughty.

Wanna ask all mtb out there.. any idea will the baby change position in our tummy? sometimes i feel that it feel harder on my right side of tummy, sometimes on left side of tummy.. or it's just my imagination? =P

And also, do you ever feel any pain (something like sharp/short pull at your belly button)?? I had such pain on one of the night.. and i was worried that anything has went wrong in there.. luckily it's only for one nightt... but girlfriend advise me to call up my gynae if it's happen again (**touch wood**)

Do share and comment.
First of all congraz, it's a girl. So fast u can see gender le. :001_302: I dun feel pain/short pull but i feel v itchy inside the belly button hole. I tried gently scratch it but still v itchy. Im thinking isit bb inside pulling the cord. HAHA! But bf say it's imagination but he says mayb bb inside gently push till or wat lor. Tt's why ba. HA! Abt bb changing position, i dun really cn feel but i can feel soft kicks around my hip bone cuz bb is still v low which i can feel till. :shyxxx: