EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Luckyone

Hi everyone here, Yeap morning will come back! I feel like voimit sometimes too. So far, I never lose weight. I think I've put on weight 5 kg after pregnant. That will be too much right? I haven't reach half way of my pregancy. Maybe due to I eat a lot of meat esp beef. I will try to cut down meat and eat more vegetables and fruits.
I now taking fish oil, multi vitamin and calcuim from my gynae but heard that calcium will caused constipation.
Anyone start drink milk (milk poeder)? I'm drinking Dumex brand but think of change to another brand because I don't like the vanilla smell.

I started taking milk powder at 3rd month.Actually quite alot of stuff to take as i m outstationed and my mom send many tonics to me. I mixed a tbsp of birdnest into milk also lo.. 1st tri, i lost 5kg also due to morning sickness.. eat wat vomit wat thus i take vitamins and milk to replenish lo.. its normal de.. 2nd tri onwards will start to gain weight..

Mummy.c

Hi everyone here, Yeap morning will come back! I feel like voimit sometimes too. So far, I never lose weight. I think I've put on weight 5 kg after pregnant. That will be too much right? I have not't reach half way of my pregancy. Maybe due to I eat a lot of meat esp beef. I will try to cut down meat and eat more vegetables and fruits.
I now taking fish oil, multi vitamin and calcuim from my gynae but heard that calcium will caused constipation.
Anyone start drink milk (milk poeder)? I'm drinking Dumex brand but think of change to another brand because I dont't like the vanilla smell.
HAHA. I also sign up for the dumex thing n gt the milk powder. But i haven tried. I got some milk powder-Anmum Materna frm my friends too. Is a tried out samples. I haven tried drink yet. But gonna start drinking soon`~ The brand tt my friends gave me got vanilla and oso chocolate flavour. :001_302: Yah. calcium will cause constipation. Consume certain amount of milk can le. If nt will end up constipating. HAHA! :tlaugh:

Hi everyone, my edd is 24th May. Been having a difficult pregnancy. My 1st trimester is terrible.. Totally Bedridden.. Keep vomiting even after taking anti vomiting medication. Been to kk 2x for drip.. Lost 4kg... I'm already vy underweight... No w only 44kg for my 165cm height.. Thankfully my baby growing well... Now feeling slightly better... but still eat very little.. Havn't step out of my flat for past 3 months.. Everything smell bad to me.. From shampoo, shower form, tooth paste, rice, chinese food etc... Really praying that I'll feel better soon.. This is my 2nd baby.. My 1st pregnancy was bad but this time is even worse.. Now I mostly can only eat western food but only little... I dreamt so many times about eating nice food.... :(

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited:

Mummy.c

Hi everyone, my edd is 24th May. Been having a difficult pregnancy. My 1st trimester is terrible.. Totally Bedridden.. Keep vomiting even after taking anti vomiting medication. Been to kk 2x for drip.. Lost 4kg... I'm already vy underweight... No w only 44kg for my 165cm height.. Thankfully my baby growing well... Now feeling slightly better... but still eat very little.. Havn't step out of my flat for past 3 months.. Everything smell bad to me.. From shampoo, shower form, tooth paste, rice, chinese food etc... Really praying that I'll feel better soon.. This is my 2nd baby.. My 1st pregnancy was bad but this time is even worse.. Now I mostly can only eat western food but only little... I dreamt so many times about eating nice food.... :(

Make a pregnancy ticker
Ohh... then u must take extra care okay. U can do it de. ;)

Luckyone

Hi there, just went for my scan last week.. gynae said might be a girl girl =)inside me, but gotta wait till my detailed scan in my 20th week to cfm it.

Has been telling the baby not to play hide and seek with us.. haha.. but she still a little naughty.

Wanna ask all mtb out there.. any idea will the baby change position in our tummy? sometimes i feel that it feel harder on my right side of tummy, sometimes on left side of tummy.. or it's just my imagination? =P

And also, do you ever feel any pain (something like sharp/short pull at your belly button)?? I had such pain on one of the night.. and i was worried that anything has went wrong in there.. luckily it's only for one nightt... but girlfriend advise me to call up my gynae if it's happen again (**touch wood**)

Do share and comment.
Hi Jo90, congratulation! Ah yeah I still don't know mine leh. I think it because I seeing gynae at KK and the scaning machine that he use is just the normal one. I will do my detail scan next month at 2nd floor, they will use a better machine so I have to wait another 25 days...so lo~~ng.
Sometime I feel side (left or right) a bit pain also. I guess it's normal.

Luckyone

HAHA. I also sign up for the dumex thing n gt the milk powder. But i have not tried. I got some milk powder-Anmum Materna frm my friends too. Is a tried out samples. I have not tried drink yet. But gonna start drinking soon`~ The brand that my friends gave me got vanilla and also chocolate flavour. :001_302: Yah. calcium will cause constipation. Consume certain amount of milk can . If not will end up constipating. HAHA! :tlaugh:
Hi Mummy c, I found out I really can't take milk powder drink in the morning.
I feel like voimit after drinking and worst thing is after that I have to travel MRT to work. I just change to HL milk in the morning and drink Dumex at night. So 2 glass of milk per day at least :001_302:. Yeap calcuim will caused constipation. Have you see any gynae already?

Luckyone

Make a pregnancy ticker
Hi janice, don't worry. I about the same like you during 1st trimster. It will get better when you step 2nd trim. I also can eat fast food only on 1st trim.
Just eat whatever you can and like. After you MS gone then try to eat more healthly :001_302: Forgot to say, serious MS means you baby is healthly

superdaddy

Alpha Male
Just wonder if anyone here intend to go for prenatal or antenatal class? When is the right time to go for this class and where can find more info on this? Is this class useful?

Mama J

feedback from my galfren is that the classes are good esp if the bb is ur first born. She went to the one at KKH. can start gg at 16 weeks. TMC conducts such classes as well. you may want to go to the website to read more abt it.

Luckyone

Just wonder if anyone here intend to go for prenatal or antenatal class? When is the right time to go for this class and where can find more info on this? Is this class useful?
Hi superdaddy, I have already registered for Aqua Fitness class at KK starting Jan'10 (good excrise in water). Antenatal Class the date for Jan'10 not out yet but I leave my name for Sat class already. The best is start before 20 weeks beacuse the class last about 10 session and after finished, it about your due date. So better leave your name with KK now if not later class full.
Check out the price and contact number from below web-site.
KK Women's and Children's Hospital - Classes for Women & Parents

sha_82

Make a pregnancy ticker
hi..congrats..my edd is close to u..mine is 26/5/2010..i hv the same experience like u wen im with my 1st bb,through out the pregnancy only gain 7kg..n back to normal weight a week after delivery:))..but the 2nd one is much more better my appetite seems good..hehe,will wake up 2-3am every nyte juz to munch on something..quite worried coz i can feel like im gaining a lot...anyway u take care..n hv enuf sleep n rest..

Mama J

Hi superdaddy, I have already registered for Aqua Fitness class at KK starting Jan'10 (good excrise in water). Antenatal Class the date for Jan'10 not out yet but I leave my name for Sat class already. The best is start before 20 weeks beacuse the class last about 10 session and after finished, it about your due date. So better leave your name with KK now if not later class full.
Check out the price and contact number from below web-site.
KK Women's and Children's Hospital - Classes for Women & Parents
TMC also conducts such classes. any idea whether KKH or TMC's classes is better?

hi..congrats..my edd is close to you..mine is 26/5/2010..i have the same experience like you wen im with my 1st baby,through out the pregnancy only gain 7kg..n back to normal weight a week after delivery:))..but the 2nd one is much more better my appetite seems good..hehe,will wake up 2-3am every nyte just to munch on something..quite worried coz i can feel like im gaining a lot...anyway you take care..n have enuf sleep n rest..
Hi... Congrates to you too... :) Really glad for you that you having better appetite with your 2nd one... I'm still dreaming of eating all the good stuff.. hehe.. Really miss the food... :( Really sick of eating double cheese burger fr Mac... Tried other burger but doesn't taste good... Oh, I just discover that I can eat some kind of pizza... and certain sausages.. But all these can eat vy little portion only... When can i eat chilli crab... haha.. :)

smilly00

Hello
I'm actually a May 2009 mummy and we wondered if any of your fancied being 'adopted' by us. :D
I actually saw that the June 09 mummies are adopting the June 2010 mummies and it seemed like a nice idea, so I've had a chat with our lovely mummies and they are all very keen to take on new mums to be!
The idea is just to have a bit of fun ... and for you ladies to have someone to go to if you have any worries, questions or thoughts about anything - whether it;s what you might need for your nursery or a run down of what to in the first few months of having a baby etc .. or even just a sounding board for when you need it. :D
If you ladies fancy the idea let me know on this post and I will set up a new board over the weekend. I could either pair us of in terms of due dates or locations, or we could just leave it as an open board for peope to post on and get advice from all of us ... what do you think?

sha_82

Thomson Medical Center also conducts such classes. any idea whether Kandang Kerbau Hospital or Thomson Medical Center's classes is better?
hi mama J,i recommend kk,coz i went there wen im preg wif my 1st baby,better sign up early if u're interested,n i sign up there as my gynae was aso there,im with dr irene chua at the privet suite kk..